Rick McKee Editorial Cartoon

gaflyboy
gaflyboy 05/05/13 - 07:22 am
Liberal Logic 101 got it right

Tim Tebow – “Christian athletes should keep their faith to themselves and stop making a public display of it.”

What a twisted world we live in.

chascushman
chascushman 05/05/13 - 08:48 am
gaflyboy, Well said

gaflyboy, Well said

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 05/05/13 - 10:09 am
I TOTALY AGREE

These two comments, and the cartoon, say it all ! I said it before, "If the Libs. and President Obama are going to treat being gay as note-worthy, then do the same toward Tebow and Christians !!

jic
jic 05/05/13 - 02:37 pm
"Jason Collins – “Homosexual

"Jason Collins – “Homosexual athletes should proudly announce what things they do in their private lives, behind closed doors, in their bedrooms.”

What a twisted world we live in."

You appear to making stuff up. Jason Collins did not say any such thing. He does not say any more about what he does in bed than I want to hear what you heterosexuals do in bed. I suppose here in Augusta a REAL basketball hero is someone who can sell $200.00 Nike shoes to a poor, starving black boy because his idol wears them. At least Jason has integrity.

chascushman
chascushman 05/05/13 - 02:39 pm
"These two comments, and the

"These two comments, and the cartoon, say it all !"
Mr. Bledsoe, it seems you might not be as liberal as you think. Today's democrat party is NOT THE PARTY YOUR dad was a member of.

my.voice
my.voice 05/05/13 - 11:49 pm
Funny how the left classifies

Funny how the left classifies this sort of announcement as if it were a cure for cancer. While I don't care how you live your sexual life, I do care when you try and ram your "choices" down the throats of the rest of us. Stop trying to redefine terms to suit your own selfish desires and leave the rest of the rest of what's good and decent alone.

PrayN4U
PrayN4U 05/06/13 - 07:28 am
Total Agreement

This one time I am in total agreement with Rick and this is not a life style as some want to believe. This is a demonic spirit. Sodomy is sin no matter how you dress it up. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Sodomy a criminal offense?

burninater
burninater 05/07/13 - 12:55 am
You folks clearly missed the

You folks clearly missed the difference between Collins and Tebow.

Collins never expressed or acted out his sexuality on the court, nor did he use his sport to promote his sexuality. In terms of his religion, Tebow did all three. The backlash, where it existed, against Tebow was not for his faith. It was for his turning it into a spectacle during games.

burninater
burninater 05/07/13 - 12:57 am
Correct me if I'm wrong but

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Sodomy a criminal offense?
------

I will correct you. You are wrong.