Rick McKee Editorial Cartoon

my.voice
my.voice 04/20/13 - 08:34 am
I'm just glad you're on our

I'm just glad you're on our side, Rick, you are wearin them out!

gaflyboy
gaflyboy 04/20/13 - 08:38 am
Yep!

That's the way they "paint" it.

Keep up the great work Rick.

Darby
Darby 04/20/13 - 11:17 am
"I'm just glad you're on our side, Rick..."

IMHO - Rick's not on anyone's side. He just takes the truth and translates it into a visual form for all to see.

KSL
KSL 04/20/13 - 11:23 am
Whatever,

He's GOOD!

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 04/20/13 - 11:28 am
Yes Rick

Truth of Liberal America in visible form.

Conservative Man
Conservative Man 04/20/13 - 03:44 pm
Another great one!!

Rick nails it yet again...

Jake
Jake 04/20/13 - 04:28 pm
Lame.....

....at best. The Tea Potty is not a significant factor in what is happening in the current political spectrum. How did they fair in the last election?

KSL
KSL 04/20/13 - 05:04 pm
Well

The House was taken back and several governorships.

rcpasc48
rcpasc48 04/20/13 - 06:45 pm
President Obama commented

President Obama commented yesterday and I'm paraphrasing "we have to find out why two youths that grew up and studied in this country resort to such violence." Well look at Jake's comment above. Listen to the diatribe being taught in our schools of higher learning especially those that hate our American way of life. Jake can't be civil. He has to resort to name calling hence the unnecessary "Tea Potty" comment.

Yet they demand respect while being disrespectful.
Go figure.

KSL
KSL 04/20/13 - 07:23 pm
rcpasc48

I try very hard not to listen to the teleprompter when I know it will hiss like a snake when the words end in "s" and say a bunch of touching, but meaningless words. All of 0bama's speeches.

Darby
Darby 04/20/13 - 09:29 pm
"How did they fair in the last election?"

Better than the "Green" Party.

BTW, party is spelled with an "ar" and only one "t".

Public school influence notwithstanding.

Jake
Jake 04/20/13 - 11:52 pm
Funny

Of course I can't be civil, why should I when there are many uncivil comments that are made daily on here. We pay our money to Check Press and can say whatever we want as long as it does not violate the AC terms of service.
As far as the Green Party is concerned I am sure they have a lot less funds to work with than does the Tea Potty.
And rcpasc48 I do not demand or even want respect. That is what people who spout nonsense and act like they are righteous want, not me.

Darby
Darby 04/21/13 - 12:43 am
I suppose that it's good that we do

not demand what we're not entitled to and have not earned.

Darby
Darby 04/21/13 - 04:42 pm
"I am sure they have a lot less

funds to work with"
Not so sure about that. In any event, the Tea Party does instill a great deal of fear in the left wing loonies, hence the rush to blame them every time a car backfires.

rcpasc48
rcpasc48 04/21/13 - 10:12 am
Jake have you been to a local

Jake have you been to a local Tea Party event and listened to what was said? I don't believe you have. I believe what you know about the Tea Party you learned from third party information you've heard from media such as The Comedy Channel or MSNBC. You have that tone in your text.

I'm new here. Are you of the Green Party?
Looking at your profile you appear to be military or have military parents. Thank you for your service.