Rick McKee Editorial Cartoon

CabisKhan
CabisKhan 09/30/12 - 11:55 am
Note to Rick McKee

I am always impressed with your commentary effectiveness. This one made me sit and send a compliment as the best illustrator of ideas I have come across yet; and I look at a lot of news sites. I have seen your work forwarded to any # of news link sites, like Drudge and such, and I don't blame them! Thanks for your gifted talent Rick. I hope to meet you some day, Randy Lambeth

Rick McKee
Rick McKee 09/30/12 - 03:21 pm
Thanks, Randy!

Thanks, Randy!

KSL
KSL 09/30/12 - 06:34 pm
Rick

My husband said that cartoon should be in every paper in our country.

MOXrocks
MOXrocks 10/01/12 - 06:58 am
Best Cartoonist

@Rick McKee - We (the CSRA) totally have one, if not the best, cartoonist in the country and I agree with KSL, you should be everywhere! Continued great job Rick!

lovingthesouth72
lovingthesouth72 10/01/12 - 08:17 am
Duh!

If the majority of Americans are stupid enough to re-elect Obama then they get what they deserve. There will only be hope for this country if we change the man in the WH!! That's the real hope and change we need!!! - PS: excellent work Rick!!

12barblues
12barblues 10/01/12 - 08:53 am
You got it wrong

You missed it Mr. Mckee. That's the way things were four years ago when he took office.

Rick McKee
Rick McKee 10/01/12 - 09:10 am
Thanks. y'all!

..well most of you!

Angie H
Angie H 10/01/12 - 10:37 am
Wow....still blaming

Wow....still blaming Bush....that's almost as worn as the Race Card.

PrayN4U
PrayN4U 10/01/12 - 12:25 pm
Be Realistic

Rick this is a good example of what the "BUSH Administration left for the President to fix. Thank you for your support of the President. (SMILE)We may not be where we want to be but we are not as bad as when Bush was in office. President Obama was not he Massiah nor is he Houdini. The mess he stepped into takes time to fix. I have not agreeded with "everything" any President has done and I'm sure all Americans agree. They all make some bad choices. President Obama has emproved quite a number of things. The White House is not falling down around his head as McKee portrays. To all the Obama haters including Mckee, I say, It was a lot worse under the Bush administration. It will be even worse for below poverty and poverty level(middle class) under Romney.

Angie H
Angie H 10/01/12 - 01:01 pm
Since nearly every measurable

Since nearly every measurable aspect of the economy is worse now, what exactly is he doing to fix it? Bush didn't leave him 8% or more unemployment. He didn't leave him $4 a gallon gas. He didn't leave him a war in Libya.

Care to explain this comment? " It will be even worse for below poverty and poverty level(middle class) under Romney."

KSL
KSL 10/01/12 - 07:34 pm
Two Words

Democrat Congress. You can blame the wars on Bush, in part. You have to look to Clinton for part of the blame for 9/11. But, the financial meltdown is a direct result of the Democrats in Congress.

Fiat_Lux
Fiat_Lux 10/02/12 - 10:36 am
As usual, KSL nails it

Even Obama wouldn't have been able to do the damage he's pulled off on the nation, especially upon the economic engine of the nation, if Congress hadn't been funding his lunacy up, down and sideways.

That is THE ONLY reason the liberal agenda has any power at all. Even the SCOTA wouldn't be able to really harm us if Congress didn't fund their agendae as well.

fedex227
fedex227 10/02/12 - 09:35 pm
"I agree with KSL, you should be everywhere!"

Ever wonder why he's not?

Rick McKee
Rick McKee 10/02/12 - 10:16 pm
Well, actually....

...I am. At the risk of tooting my own horn, I've been syndicated nationally since 2001, first with King Features, and now with CagleCartoons and my cartoons have regularly appeared in about 800 newspapers across the country and around the world like the LA Times, San Diego Union Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times, Houston Chronicle, Cincinnati Enquirer, Tallahassee Democrat, the AJC and USA Today to name a few. They've also been featured in the New York Times, Newsweek's domestic and foreign issues and on Time.com. Why, the Orange County Register (that's in California) even has a "Best Of" gallery of my toons:

Disc golf tournament benefits Augusta charity

APPLING — When Paul Childs runs a disc golf tournament, he wants it to mean something for the rest of the community. Childs he found a cause worth supporting: the Ronald McDonald House Charities.