Rick McKee Editorial Cartoon

my.voice
my.voice 04/13/12 - 06:47 am

Rick for president!

Rick for president!

PhiloPublius
PhiloPublius 04/13/12 - 10:33 am

Look, I am the last person

Look, I am the last person that would ever vote for Che Fidel Obama Stalin, but in his defense, Michelle Obama (Or whoever does her tweets) did immediately come out against this attack. Saying that stay at home moms do work hard... The attack was from a random liberal news media moron.

If you want to slam the administration, slam them for breeding a nation of non-thinking, welfare-dependent minions in order to secure his re-election.

OJP
OJP 04/13/12 - 10:40 am

Good lord - the GOP is

Good lord - the GOP is mustering all it can to try to gain parity regarding women.

How is it even remotely intellectually honest to stick an Obama logo on that bomb?

KSL
KSL 04/13/12 - 10:04 pm

It's not. I can't find where

It's not. I can't find where he has changed the logo on Air Force One. Not from the cartoon standpoint. It stands. But from idiots trying to make Americans believe he has done that to his fleet of Air Force Ones via photoshop, it's counterproductive. He does enough all by himself to prove that to us he is not a true dyed in the wool American.

KSL
KSL 04/13/12 - 09:54 pm

I will stand by the

I will stand by the cartoonist's right to put that there. That's what cartoonists do. They tell the truth via humor.

World Gone Crazy
World Gone Crazy 04/14/12 - 10:14 pm

Turns out that the attack was

Turns out that the attack was NOT from a "random liberal news media moron," but from a frequent (35 times is "frequent," right?) visitor to the White House. (I'm sure she was just taking the tour over and over again, since she's clearly not as sharp as a stay-at-home mom.) So, perhaps that explains why putting the logo on the bomb is not only appropriate but factually correct. I know, I know, Obama never met Jermiah Wright or Bill Ayers either.

Bruno
Bruno 04/14/12 - 10:44 pm

Even ABC news characterized

Even ABC news characterized Rosen as " Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen". Yes, while this did not come directly from the Whitehouse it certainly did come from the Obama camp. Rosen is a pawn in this but a pawn of the Obama side of the board nonetheless.

Regents approve tuition hikes

DAHLONEGA, Ga. - Tuition is going up for Georgia students at all 31 state colleges and universities under a budget plan approved Tuesday by the state Board of Regents, including the largest ...