Rick McKee Editorial Cartoon

charlesaiken
charlesaiken 01/29/12 - 09:11 am
Very good Rick

Very good Rick

Riverman1
Riverman1 01/29/12 - 09:26 am
I like the flag on the tank.

I like the flag on the tank. It sort of looks like an Arab version of the American flag.

Jake
Jake 01/29/12 - 11:15 pm
Don't get it.

Don't get it.

charlesaiken
charlesaiken 01/30/12 - 08:41 am
Jake, not suprising.

Jake, not suprising.

OJP
OJP 01/30/12 - 11:31 am
If this cartoonist were

If this cartoonist were accurate, the house would be a 20,000 sq. ft. gilded mansion with money bags ("earned" via taxpayer bailouts) falling out the windows.

Jane18
Jane18 01/30/12 - 12:02 pm
Yep, obama would call

Yep, obama would call anything(and everything) that he can destroy, common sense. Too bad he doesn't have any..................

World Gone Crazy
World Gone Crazy 01/30/12 - 02:29 pm
Eerily reminiscent of Janet

Eerily reminiscent of Janet Reno and Waco. And they say that liberals don't believe in warfare. Meanwhile OWS is planning on suing the city of Oakland for the damage they (OWS) caused. More liberals behaving badly.

OJP
OJP 01/30/12 - 05:17 pm
@World Gone Crazy: I wouldn't

@World Gone Crazy: I wouldn't be so quick to blame OWS for Oakland. Just last week, the city was scolded by a federal judge for failing to reform its police department as ordered almost 10 years ago.

"'This department finds itself woefully behind its peers around the state and nation,' Henderson said. ... The judge said he could still order the department into federal receivership if things don't improve."

Clearly the Oakland Police Department has some very serious problems.

Pitchfork-Ben-Thurmond61
Pitchfork-Ben-Thurmond61 01/30/12 - 05:53 pm
So scary but true Rick man.

So scary but true Rick man. Cant watch his speech. Wont watch it. Cant stand to here him open his mouth and read his telaprompter. makes me sick with his tone talking down and all. I dont now noone who talks like him likes him or voted for him. Howd he end runing and ruining things? We must repent as a nation before your funny paper pitcher here comes true!!!

dstewartsr
20389
dstewartsr 01/30/12 - 07:22 pm
"...Clearly the Oakland

"...Clearly the Oakland Police Department has some very serious problems."

This was the Ninth Circuit; they have had practically every decision taken over their heads to be overturned so often they have athlete's scalp. To have them criticise your police department is like having an enthusiastic endorsement in sane parts of the world.

World Gone Crazy
World Gone Crazy 01/30/12 - 07:59 pm
Isn't that the truth,

Isn't that the truth, dstewartsr. They break the laws, trash City Hall, defecate in the streets, get arrested, and then blame the police for enforcing the law! Liberals believe in the Rule of Law as long as it does not apply to them.

Jake
Jake 01/30/12 - 09:22 pm
Well, charles, why don't you

Well, charles, why don't you explain it to me? Assuming you know what it means.

OJP
OJP 01/31/12 - 08:42 am
@dstewartsr: Um, no it

@dstewartsr: Um, no it wasn't. Judge Henderson is a District Court judge, i.e., he does not sit on the Ninth Circuit. That's as factually inaccurate as saying any given Ninth Circuit judge "is" the Supreme Court.

But even so, it's ridiculous for you to dismiss a federal judge's order based on what you think of his peers. If you had more than a political understanding of the federal judiciary, you'd understand that.

lovingthesouth72
lovingthesouth72 01/31/12 - 06:06 pm
Obama has as much common

Obama has as much common sense as a door knob.

World Gone Crazy
World Gone Crazy 02/02/12 - 11:47 am
I have used door knobs my

I have used door knobs my whole life. I KNOW door knobs. I LIKE door knobs. Door knobs are USEFUL. They make my life BETTER. Nobama, you are no door knob.

Riverman1
Riverman1 02/02/12 - 11:49 am
World Gone Crazy, may I

World Gone Crazy, may I respectfully point out you are entirely too carried away with door knobs?

World Gone Crazy
World Gone Crazy 02/02/12 - 03:30 pm
Yeah, Riverman1, but "Loving"

Yeah, Riverman1, but "Loving" disrespected door knobs by comparison to Obama. (I was trying, not so effectively, to channel Lloyd Bentsen in the Quayle debate.)