Rick McKee Editorial Cartoon

Editorial cartoon for Thursday, October 7, 2010
dani
dani 10/06/10 - 10:48 pm
I heard The Donald when he

I heard The Donald when he said if no Republican enters the race that he feels can do the job, then he will step in. He thinks with his head for business he can make a difference, and ...BTW He says he loves the TEA Party.

johnston.cliff
johnston.cliff 10/07/10 - 06:33 am
The Donald is a pragmatic

The Donald is a pragmatic risk taker and a results oriented operator. He'd be totally isolated as president.

anotherlook
anotherlook 10/07/10 - 11:10 am
I don't know Johnston.Cliff

I don't know Johnston.Cliff with three bankruptcies and three marriages, and his fights with Rosie O'Donnell all over the press as well as his involvement in so many casinos, I would hardly call this man pragmatic or a good candidate for the presidency.

Fiat_Lux
Fiat_Lux 10/07/10 - 12:42 pm
Not everybody is good

Not everybody is good marriage material. It doesn't mean they aren't moral or competent.

And coming back strong as ever from three bankruptcies actually makes him attractive as a candidate for running this foundering economy.

worldhistory
worldhistory 10/07/10 - 02:42 pm
Maybe his experience with

Maybe his experience with bankruptcies will be needed when America goes into bankruptcy. Just saying since we are headed that way.

omnomnom
omnomnom 10/07/10 - 08:25 pm
What about his use of clout

What about his use of clout to try and force an old woman out of her house just so he could expand a parking lot for his hotel? This man has a heart of gold.. because he only cares about money.. and he's not careful with it either. I couldn't trust someone who had their own reality tv show to run a country anyway. Sadly, the next candidate might just be someone from "Real World" or "Jackas$".

seenitB4
seenitB4 10/08/10 - 04:58 am
Ya good Rick.. Ya know what I

Ya good Rick.. Ya know what I mean..