Rick McKee Editorial Cartoon

Editorial cartoon for Saturday, September 11, 2010
Quack Quack Quack
Quack Quack Quack 09/10/10 - 09:51 pm
Nice job Rick. Lets PRAY good

Nice job Rick. Lets PRAY good wins over evil. I don't think this nut knows the trouble that could come from his insane actions.

Jake
Jake 09/10/10 - 10:15 pm
If he thinks the Quran is so

If he thinks the Quran is so vile then let him burn it. I will send him some other vile things to burn as well like the marriage license from my first marriage, past copies of the Augusta Chronicle and a picture of me in a speedo.

TheFederalist
TheFederalist 09/10/10 - 10:39 pm
Nice one Rick. However, I

Nice one Rick. However, I guess everyone is completely missing the point. Now that the cat is out of the bag, so to speak, about how easily the entire muslim world can be inflamed, now the copy cats will come out of the woodwork to do exactly the same thing.

Already, there is another pastor in Tenn, that plans to do the same thing on Saturday, so all we did was to dodge the issue for a time. Now, it will become an easy way to grab headlines all over the USA, and so we will just wait for the jihadists to come and kill us. Still...no talking head on any of the networks has had to hoohaws to call out the muslims for what they are, because if Christians were rioting and promising to kill innocents, there would be a firestorm of epic proportions erupting about the evil, violent religion of hate. Instead, once again, Islam gets a free pass. It's not the guiltless, peaceful, gentle muslims. Nope...just the violent extremists, and there are only a couple of those, really. No, really. Honest. Hey, it's true! I promise you...it's true! <------------- (R..i..g..h..t...!)(said with distain, dripping in sarcasm!)

Rick McKee
Rick McKee 09/10/10 - 11:10 pm
Fed, very true about the

Fed, very true about the copycats. I was making the same point yesterday.

maggiemae
maggiemae 09/11/10 - 05:05 am
The bad old George W Bush who

The bad old George W Bush who never did anything right and has caused Obama to lose lots of vacation time, is suddenly the most quoted man in the world. He has found his place in history.

The heartfelt speech he gave after 9/11 is being used to show us just how mean-spirited we are. One of the great speeches of the decade being used against us. "you can't make this stuff up".

johnston.cliff
johnston.cliff 09/11/10 - 05:18 am
Yeah maggiemae, and it's

Yeah maggiemae, and it's almost as bad once you leave this country.

johnston.cliff
johnston.cliff 09/11/10 - 05:19 am
Excellent post, The

Excellent post, The Federalist.

airbud7
airbud7 09/11/10 - 08:22 am
Doesn't every religion

Doesn't every religion believe itself to be more legitimate than every other competing religion? The fact remains that every religion is as legitimate as the people that follow it believe it to be. In each person's eye, their religion is the one that has all the answers to their own questions. Tunnel vision.

maggiemae
maggiemae 09/11/10 - 09:14 am
airbud...What do you know of

airbud...What do you know of religion? The facts? Come now. I think it is your assumption. Facts be ____!

Brad Owens
Brad Owens 09/11/10 - 09:18 am
Funny cartoon...

Funny cartoon...

aladienfadel
aladienfadel 09/11/10 - 09:33 am
It was reported that Rev.

It was reported that Rev. Terry Jones received 100 death threats. No body claimed that He is breaking the law by burning Quran. Death threat is a crime. Even if he did not carry out his plan, those who made these threats should be investigated and brought to justice.

usafvet
usafvet 09/11/10 - 10:51 am
Airbud7, I believe that every

Airbud7, I believe that every person has a right to their religion and to practice it also. However, if a person's religion teaches to kill a person of another religion, I don't have much respect for it as a religion. It becomes more of a doctrine. And I will assure you, I personally would make all effort to eradicate that person to protect myself and my loved ones. Those people have stated and on this date in 2001 demonstrated their HATE for us. We MUST react and respond accordingly. GOD BLESS AMERICA, OUR TROOPS, AND OUR VETERANS.

Quack Quack Quack
Quack Quack Quack 09/11/10 - 11:12 am
usafvet I agree 100%. We also

usafvet

I agree 100%. We also must remember everyday that our country is being attacked, even if the attack happens abroad. Today, 9 years after our country was attacked, we must remain strong, and not give-in to these sick people. GOD BLESS AMERICA,OUR TROOPS,AND VETERANS,AND THOSE WHO HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIVES FOR OUR FREEDOM.

airbud7
airbud7 09/11/10 - 12:55 pm
usafvet / I agree / maggiemae

usafvet / I agree / maggiemae I believe in what I can see, not what others tell me to see.

KSL
KSL 09/11/10 - 05:55 pm
I with y'all, Quack and

I with y'all, Quack and usafvet.

Kettle donations rise in 2014