I had been wondering why we are not hearing more about President Obama’s eligibility cases and why judges were not paying attention to the facts presented to them. It now appears the answer is threats by various government entities.
In an article posted March 8 by the website Conservative Byte: The lead investigator in Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s review of the authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate today unloaded a bombshell about the case – that he was told by sources that members of the media were threatened with federal investigations should they continue to report on the birth certificate issue.
Lead investigator Mike Zullo told World Net Daily that as he was preparing information to be presented to the public, “it was clear that the mainstream media was not going to be in attendance” at the sheriff’s scheduled news conference, where he revealed facts suggesting both fraud and forgery in the image of a Hawaiian birth certificate that the White House released as “proof positive” of Obama’s eligibility for office last year.
“During our investigation, we actually were told (the media) had been threatened with (Federal Trade Commission) investigations. Commentators (had been) threatened with their jobs,” Zullo said. The threats were so intimidating that some individuals quit their positions over safety concerns for their families, he said.
It breaks my heart that our magnificent country has come to this – being bullied into submission by a pretender to the presidency behaving like a Chicago thug. This man has got to be impeached and dismissed now, not next November or January!