Rants & Raves

Comments from readers:

OBAMA TRADED FIVE Taliban terrorists for one alleged American deserter. Why doesn’t he trade 60,000 Central American children for one U.S. Marine?

MICHELLE NUNN HAVING a “political pedigree” is enough to make anybody vote against her.

CALLING OBAMA’S leanings “radical-left” and “perverted” hits the nail on the head.

HOUSE SPEAKER Boehner speaks of a “balanced” approach to things. When a politician wants to lie, he throws in “balanced.” In every case, it means balancing bad with good, rather than just good. Alas, there is nobody left in Washington we can trust.

THE AUGUSTA CITY commissioners are the biggest joke in the country. Spend thousands of taxpayer dollars, narrow the search to three finalists and then decide to put the hiring of a city administrator on hold. There is no way anyone worth their salt will apply for this job. And anyone who applies for it now is as big a joke as the commissioners. Waste of money, waste of time, pure stupidity.

THIS IS A RANT ABOUT the Augusta-Richmond County commissioners. They are an embarrassment and disgrace for the people of Richmond County. They should all understand they have wasted our tax dollars and accomplished nothing. It’s time for all of them to turn in their resignations and get out of a job they obviously cannot handle!

SOMEONE RECENTLY ranted about the rundown, rat-infested, grown-over, disgusting closed school in Hephzibah. The school board sold it to the city. City officials are to busy trying to build a private school and pass silly laws. Hey! Clean the old rundown school – it’s simple.

THE TEN Command­ments: God’s rules. No amendments, no revisions. Simple. The U.S. Constitution: Man’s rules. Seven original articles. Twenty-seven amendments. Confusion abounds. Misery reigns.

THE BUNGLING continues. The discontinuing of the search for a new city administrator is nothing short of disgusting. The commission members are acting just like a bunch of children in kindergarten! Us taxpayers are out of pocket to the tune of about $20,000 because they could not make a decision. Shame on you!

HOW MANY MORE children abuse cases are we going to see? What with the recent situations of children left unattended in cars we now have a mother accused of taping her child’s mouth shut just because he was making too much noise. Some people obviously should never have children since it involves a great deal of responsibility which some people just don’t have!

nocnoc
nocnoc 08/11/14 - 05:59 am
RANT ABOUT SOME MISLEADING INFO

UP FRONT LET ME CLEARLY STATE
I am NOT trying be a Chicken Little yelling the Sky is falling.
But it is important we understand the true infectious nature of EBOLA, so that we can take common sense precautions.

There has been a lot of news articles on Ebola, and too many have repeated bad info over and over the last 10 days.

So I did some NON-USA & US Government agency & respected medical Lab data digging for better info and data.

So far from what I have read just from the Canadian Health Ministry Website alone indicates:

* EBOLA can survives days outside the body in warm weather. Georgia 40 to 100+ degree type weather does not kill Ebola.

* EBOLA is persistent in its infectious and survivability state, and can live outside the host, and unlike AIDS that dies in minutes, for days.

* EBOLA can infect a small wider collection of other mammals unlike AIDS.

* EBOLA can survive, laying dormant but infectious, in an Alaskan -44°F winter until a thaw.

* EBOLA can survive the Hot GA SUN up to well over 110°F.

EBOLA SURVIVAL OUTSIDE HOST:
In fact the EBOLA virus can survive in liquid or dried material for a number of days.

* Infectivity is found to be stable at room temperature for several days, and indefinitely stable at -94°F.(FREEZER STORAGE... Sounds like potential and easily transported BIO Weapon.)

* Infectivity can be preserved by lyophilisation aka Freezed Dried. So it can stored in freeze dried powders and reactivated according to Canadian Gov Website by using the term lyophilisation.

SIMPLE CLEANUP & PROTECTIONS
* a 10% Bleach solution to water can kill it. But remember parts of the cleaning rag may still be infected. I read no data on Hand Sanitizers or clean wipes effectiveness yet. A cough and sneeze, sweat, spit, blood, body wastes all carry EBOLA if the person is infected. Since it can last days outside a host it increases the chances of delayed secondary infections for days.

My Example:
Next time you are at a dinner and a Waitress uses the rag that has cleaned a 100 tables. Remember that rag most likely was NOT disinfected after each use. So the rag contains the sum of everyone that eaten at those 10+ tables.

SEE Source: Canada

-------------

Another even OLDER source of Info (2004 findings)
Quoting now...
"Surprisingly, vaccinated B-cell-deficient mice, after initially clearing the infection, were found to have viral antigens in tissues later (day 120 to 150 post-intraperitoneal infection). Furthermore, following intraperitoneal rechallenge, vaccinated B-cell-deficient mice that were transiently depleted of CD4 T cells had high levels of viral antigen in tissues earlier (days 50 to 70) than vaccinated undepleted mice. This demonstrates that under certain immunodeficiency conditions, Ebola virus can persist and that loss of primed CD4 T cells accelerates the course of persistent infections."

Sounds to me like 100+ day walking infected carrier scenario.

Source: US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health /em> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14694127#

-----------

The World Health Organization (WHO) and other agencies have documented 855 persons that left the Hot Zones in Africa in August during the already mass outbreak and traveled to the USA.

Source: Bio.Diaspora

Little Lamb
Little Lamb 08/10/14 - 10:00 pm
Justice

Thank you, NocNoc, for your research. It would appear that the socialists have brought the Ebola virus here to the U.S. as a matter of fairness. If Africans have to face the Ebola virus, the we Americans need to face it, too. It's only fair.

Riverman1
Riverman1 08/11/14 - 06:38 am
Mountain Out of...

Let's not make a mountain lion out of that darn cat.

nocnoc
nocnoc 08/11/14 - 06:47 am
Fake Mountain Kitty report

I can only begin to imagine the dreams of some Rambo's.

nocnoc
nocnoc 08/11/14 - 06:57 am
The school in Hephzibah was run down in the 70's

It was the old "unofficial" Black Student school prior to desegregation.
Floyd Graham if I remember correctly. As late as 1973 the driveway to the school was dirt. The school was never taken care of and never treated better than a red headed son in a black hair family. It got the least repairs, maintenance and oldest books the county still had.

Cleaning it out would be best left to a BULLDOZER and I know many now grown ups that would pay for a few brick as mementos of what once was a racial education problem in Richmond Co. and the South.

NOTE: IF HEPHZIBAH does decide to take it down, I will send $25
for a few bricks to add to my collection of Gracewood, HJH JR. & HHS & Fleming

nocnoc
nocnoc 08/11/14 - 07:02 am
SBi4 - was in Gwinnett Thrusday

We had some specialist appointments and stopped in to eat at the
New China on Sugarloaf near Publix and Ga 316.

In my book the best China Restaurant in Gwinnett Co.
Note: Sue, the owners wife was out from knee surgery. So when we walked in her husband said he would handle the usual order. It nice to go into a place to eat where they take the time to remember you & your usual order.

seenitB4
seenitB4 08/11/14 - 07:05 am
BREAKING NEWS!!

Kim Kardashian to release book of selfies

Sometimes I can't believe what they put in the news...& they get the most hits too....:(

seenitB4
seenitB4 08/11/14 - 07:06 am
New China on Sugarloaf near Publix and Ga 316.

Thanks...I will try it. I told the computer store that noc sent me & they knew who I was talking about! haha

seenitB4
seenitB4 08/11/14 - 07:39 am
I met Morgan Freeman yesterday

Well kinda, sorta..

I had to go to wallyworld for a new tv (mine blew up, it did start smoking) The guy who waited on me looked like Freeman...I said "Has anyone ever told you that you look like that actor?" He said "Everyday"......I looked around for cameras thinking this was some trick or sumthin....He had the same smile...freckles & voice.....he had to be some kin & just didn't know who was in the woodpile.

Which brings me back to this question..Can a tv cause a house fire, I'm glad we were at home when this happened.

seenitB4
seenitB4 08/11/14 - 07:48 am
Too graphic for ya??

I see a post was removed yesterday....pics of headless folks in Iraq. The truth of what some terror groups are capable of doing to others..even babies.

Too bad some can't stomach what is happening there....let us sit around in a circle & sing sweet songs & pretend it isn't happening...okay

Whitewash the truth...happens all over the USA.

seenitB4
seenitB4 08/11/14 - 08:14 am
AMEN

"As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again." -Scarlett

nocnoc
nocnoc 08/11/14 - 08:50 am
Tv causing House Fires

Just for you SIB4

But TV's did not make the TOP TEN
A dishwasher is more likely to cause a fire than a TV in 2012

Here is all the recall and repair compensation notices for TV's

seenitB4
seenitB4 08/11/14 - 08:56 am
thanks noc...small letters

Ok I'm going now...I'll dream I'm living in GWTW days.....live in maid service & brave men....fresh veggies & barbecues...back when a man was really a man....horses & big pastures & big fluffy dresses & plantation homes...aaahhh

Now watch this post get thumpers...lol

seenitB4
seenitB4 08/11/14 - 08:58 am
More posts going byebye

Keep it up & you will be looking for readers.,

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 08/11/14 - 09:01 am
Answer To Rant 1

That American Marine is not a muslin Marine. If he was, he would have been out of Mexico in one day.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 08/11/14 - 09:01 am

dichotomy
dichotomy 08/11/14 - 09:11 am
'The commission members are

'The commission members are acting just like a bunch of children in kindergarten!"

I'm sure we will see some kind of magical transformation after the 1st of the year. Marion Williams will get smarter, Lockett will put a sock in it, Fennoy will become a more reliable vote trader, and they will all learn to sing the "Let's get mo' revenoo" song in three part harmony. (sarcasm off)

itsanotherday1
itsanotherday1 08/11/14 - 10:08 am
OK, I am angry with the

OK, I am angry with the police, so I will just destroy and steal from the merchants who had nothing to do with it. D**n animals! The same applies to the fools who tear up stuff and loot when their sports team wins.

It sure does temper any empathy you may have had for the situation being protested.

Sweet son
Sweet son 08/11/14 - 11:03 am
Love the rants about the RC Commission!

They need to be called the "Do Nothing Commission!" Actually the only thing they can do is spend money and not balance a budget. Oh, the other thing is that they can't make ANY decisions. Put it off, Put it off is all they do!

Angela H
Angela H 08/11/14 - 11:52 am
Is a muslin Marine made of

Is a muslin Marine made of cotton, or a synthetic fabric?

allhans
allhans 08/11/14 - 02:30 pm
its...my thought exactly.

its...my thought exactly. Did the convenience store owner shoot anybody?...I didn't think so! Yet his store was looted of its merchandise.
Any excuse, as they say.

ELLIOTTMESS55
ELLIOTTMESS55 08/11/14 - 06:09 pm
am i reading this wrong or

am i reading this wrong or did little lamb say it was a liberal who brought the ebola virus here?my my my my my.now we did that also,along with bringing aids,herpes,cancer,hurricanes,tornadoes,eartquakes,famine,unemployment,bad schools,bad colleges,etc.i guess you can atleast say that we something,which you can't about the gop,who are about as useless as the day is long.

CameronRobertson
CameronRobertson 09/23/14 - 11:51 pm
storage

That's quite a lot of drivel here that should be hidden away and put far far away into storage!! It's so disorganized too, even if I wanted to read some of this, I wouldn't know where to start…

Sickness closes all McDuffie County schools

One day after closing an elementary because of excessive absences caused by an outbreak of influenza, strep infection and stomach viruses, the McDuffie County School System has decided to enact an ...