Rants & Raves

Comments from readers:

WHY DOESN’T THE United States government not send the money we send yearly to Mexico and keep that to take care of all their illegal aliens coming across our border? If we send money to Guatemala, keep that money. And if we send any money to another third world country keep that money because we are taking care of their people that they are not taking care of. I’m tired of our tax dollars going to dictators.

THE PROBLEMS AT the VA have been going on for a long time. My husband died there in 1988 from lack of proper care. The nurses pulled his feeding tube out when they turned him and said he did it.

WHAT GOOD IS the citizen on patrol program doing? They drive right by you and don’t see if you need help. I wonder if anybody else has been helped by them.

SCHOOLS, STORES AND other business are not at fault for leaving your child in your car. You are 100 percent at fault.

YOU SHOULD HAVE the border patrol stopping these children from coming in. Maybe they aren’t vaccinated. Maybe they are bringing in diseases. What is wrong with our Congress and President?

IS THE POUND STILL selling dogs to research at MCG for huge profits and huge kickbacks? Years ago MCG gave them free dinners and presents. I know because I was a volunteer there.

DEMOCRATIC OPPOSITION to Republicans is rooted in slavery. They want to keep them on the plantation.

EVERYONE IN RICHMOND County who has been charged with a crime should be given the same treatment, and Public Defender Davis: Write a letter of apology and everything’s fine. God forbid the poor person who gets her as a public defender.

THE AUGUSTA CHRONICLE should do a full in-depth story on the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution. Why we have it, how it came to be, who wanted it in the Constitution. What it means to the people and when the people can use it.

REGARDING REPUBLICAN opposition to president Obama, please read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

historylover
historylover 07/26/14 - 04:33 am
#11

That made me laugh out loud! Thank you!

Riverman1
Riverman1 07/26/14 - 05:56 am
Tire Change?

I suspect someone needed a tire changed if he was upset the unpaid Citizens on Patrol didn’t check to see if help was needed.

nocnoc
nocnoc 07/26/14 - 06:13 am
RANT #1 Alternative Suggestion

Start BILLING those countries for the services that the US Taxpayers provide their citizens.

seenitB4
seenitB4 07/26/14 - 06:15 am
Well now

Was Romney right about Putin?

How can soo many be soo naïve about Obama?

seenitB4
seenitB4 07/26/14 - 06:17 am
What is wrong with our Congress and President?

We don't have enough time or space on here...BUt, don't say we haven't posted anything in the last years telling YA....it was coming!!!

nocnoc
nocnoc 07/26/14 - 06:19 am
C.O.P.S. works up here in the Middle Ga

We now live over here just off Jackson Lake Henry/Butts co. area

We got a flat last week and just about Bubba & Bubbet stopped to offer help.

Yep! These Daisy Duke farm girls know how to change a tire.

seenitB4
seenitB4 07/26/14 - 06:19 am
Yes we do--we see it on here everyday

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA what these 911 operators and police officers go through on a daily basis or the ridiculous asinine calls we have to put up with."

Especially on r/rs.

seenitB4
seenitB4 07/26/14 - 06:22 am
noc?

Did you let a female change your tire?

Did she have a daisy duke outfit on? :)

KSL
KSL 07/26/14 - 06:29 am
Seenit

Email me your phone number. There is a book I want to make certain you are aware of. .

seenitB4
seenitB4 07/26/14 - 06:38 am
historylover

Is EVERYTHING racism to you.....I saw what you posted about cgee....it was an email & I almost put the thing on here myself...I am SO sick of the race card calling...SICK TO DEATH!!

Find another poster to attack..this backing up over senseless race calling is old....Paula Deen has proven it DOES NOT WORK!

Take a joke once in awhile without your glasses on...

Or skip over some posts. GEEEEEZ

seenitB4
seenitB4 07/26/14 - 06:39 am
email me ksl

You know who is still sleeping...can't wake him right now,,,he is MEAN when awaken early...:)

corgimom
corgimom 07/26/14 - 07:26 am
Speaking of books, I just got

Speaking of books, I just got done reading a very interesting, thought-provoking book. "Border Patrol Nation", by Todd Miller.

It's a nonfiction book.

If you are interested in the 4th Amendment rights of the Constitution, and the powers of law enforcement organizations in the US, I highly recommend this. I thought of Riverman and GiantsAllDay when I read it.

One of the claims that Mr. Miller makes is that the Border Patrol can conduct a warrantless search within a 100 mile perimeter of the border. And while illegal immigrants are not protected by the Constitution, in my opinion, what about Americans' Constitutional rights?

dsterling9
dsterling9 07/26/14 - 06:54 am
IN RESPONSE TO RANTER NO. 1

Most of the funds and support the US gives to foreign countries never makes it to those truly in need but is taken by government agencies including the military and other criminals.

seenitB4
seenitB4 07/26/14 - 07:00 am
ok now--I have work to do

Let me clean out my email list because some unknown poster says so.

Let me get rid of all the jokers on my list because a poster says to do it..

Let me refrain from ALL jokes because some see RACE in every blessed thing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAAH--ain't gonna happen.....

I will say this...IF SEAN M DIDN'T WORK AT AC I WOULD STOP POSTING ...too many naysayers take the fun out of the place.

If I wanted Al Sharpton words I would watch msnbc! That ain't gonna happen either.

nocnoc
nocnoc 07/26/14 - 07:41 am
Q: Why we don't see or read more PRO 2nd amendment articles

It is not just local media, it is National media also.
When you consider America appears to be in the 2nd to the last stage of freedom. Gun Ownership is NOT something a Government would want and lately the Media has been falling down on the job of challenging or questioning the Government or being allowed to ask point questions. Like why did the Fed's buy up 5+ years supply of still unused and allowed to rot in the weather ammo?
Thus draining the civilian markets of ammo?

WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTED STAGES OF GOVERNMENT?

From bondage to spiritual faith;

From spiritual faith to great courage;

From courage to liberty from oppression;

From liberty from oppression to abundance and sharing;

From abundance and sharing to complacency of let the
government handle it;

From complacency of let the government handle it, to the apathy who cares anymore I'm looking after my corner;

From the apathy who cares anymore I'm looking after my corner, to dependence on the government for every solution and need;

and

From dependence on the government to solve everything and back
into bondage to the Government that can even control how much water you can use to flush a toilet or take a bath.

seenitB4
seenitB4 07/26/14 - 07:47 am
Funny thing about Bloomberg

He wants Israel to have protection with defense missiles(I do too btw)
but when it comes to the common guy he sings a different tune....like he did in NYC...& he also has many guards around him at all times.

hoptoad
hoptoad 07/26/14 - 07:50 am
"PRESIDENT OBAMA MUST stand

"PRESIDENT OBAMA MUST stand up and acknowledge that he is responsible for Katrina, Exxon Valdez and the Dust Bowl."

This ambiguous post could be a pro-Obama statement claiming Americans are wrongly blaming O for all the bad things going on (which he actually is guilty of doing) or is this a jab at O for blaming everything bad on Mr. Bush.

hoptoad
hoptoad 07/26/14 - 07:59 am
It is a fact that the

It is a fact that the billions of dollars we send to other countries goes directly to the build up of their military (they want us to finance our own destruction) and in the pockets of their rulers.

Otherwise the countries we have sent this money to over many decades would have the best infrastuctures, jobs, little or no poverty - lots of prosperity. No matter how much we send, these countries remain war torn and hungry except for the elitists.

Same thing is happening to our country. Pretty soon we will have only two classes - the wealthy ruling class and the poor masses.

hoptoad
hoptoad 07/26/14 - 08:22 am
Ranter #3

It's not the Citizen's Patrol job to stop and ask every person if they need help. They are looking for someone who is hurt, a crime in progress, someone with the hood up on their car - you know - the obvious indications that something is amiss!!!

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 07/26/14 - 08:30 am
Good Morning "Sean" And What Is Left To AMERICA.

Thanks to B4, I woke up this AM to find out that AC (maybe you) have classified me a racist by following the orders of a commentator that said for you to do so.

Plagiarism
Cobalt George

When you copy and paste something at least have the decency to credit the original source. However I hope they remove your post because of it's outward racism.

I posted a poem received by email which describes pretty close to what is really happening in our country. I never for one moment felt that it was racist in any way. I still can't except that you did it and the worst part is I never even received a Poo Can letter from you telling why it was removed. I have always agreed with you on the many many that you have pulled but on this one "NEVER".

To obey the order from one that has been more racist to others on here is more than I can fathom.

One other thing, I would like to have someone, anyone who can ever say or prove that I am a RACIST. I never have and never will be.

You all have a fine day living in an America that has been created. The only thing left to make it the way you want it .... is to disarm law abiding American citizens.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 07/26/14 - 08:45 am
Personal Note To Mr. historylover!

My birth certificate didn't say I was named Cobalt George....I says it is
GEORGE James LAVARNWAY.

What does your birth certificate say "historylover"

seenitB4
seenitB4 07/26/14 - 08:56 am
Sean might be off for a few days(cgee)

cgee...we got your back---don't worry.....gotta go to other places...we might have to start our very own posting site....

Dull folks have zero humor...see ya later.

If we do peach...we will let you know. :)

KSL
KSL 07/26/14 - 09:02 am
Just got of the phone with

Just got of the phone with seenit. We've got your back!

And for now in this country, no one tells me who I should or should not have in my contact list.

KSL
KSL 07/26/14 - 09:03 am
Off not of

Off not of

KSL
KSL 07/26/14 - 09:06 am
Seenit is on a keyboard.

Seenit is on a keyboard. Faster than punching out one letter at a time with a stylus.

KSL
KSL 07/26/14 - 09:14 am
For history, is it racism if

For history, is it racism if the president of one of the counties they are coming from says it's true?

KSL
KSL 07/26/14 - 09:28 am

Maybe if Americans would stop looking back on history and open their eyes to what is going on in the present and what the future holds, we would all be better off.

JRC2024
JRC2024 07/26/14 - 09:33 am
I say keep all our money and

I say keep all our money and turn everyone of them around a send them right back. Why process them. Have them loaded on a bus and taken right to a military airport and loaded on a transport plane and flown back to their country. We do not need the expense of these kids on our state governments. They are already swamped enough with our needy. AND this is not racist, it is taking care of our country and our population.

Census: Augusta young adults struggling

A new report shows that young adults in the area today are better educated and on average, earn more money than 30 years ago, but are far more likely to be unemployed, unmarried and living with ...