Rants & Raves

OBAMA IS SORRY his pathological lie was exposed by the serial truth.

RANT FOR THE Richmond County Board of Education. I wonder if they realize they are one of the few Georgia school systems to use furloughs to balance the budget? Most cut waste to save.

RANT FOR RICHMOND County voters: You voted to increase your own sales tax by more than 10 percent via the TSPLOST. What did you think your commissioners would do? Get ready for more tax increases! You told them it was OK.

IF YOU WAIT TILL you make your turn to use your turn signal I already have hit you from behind.

RANT FOR LOWELL Greenbaum. Putting thousands more on Medicaid is insanity. Our government is $17 trillion, that’s T-R-I-L-L-I-O-N in debt. Now just where do you think they will get that money?

REGARDING THE complaints about taxpayer-funded bus service to Fort Gordon: If we are going to have a city bus service anyway, we might as well support our troops and back that up with a bus route.

I WAS SURPRISED that President Obama did not attend the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President Kennedy ceremony in Dallas but then I realized that he was busy fixing the ACA Web site. Mind you he had plenty of time to go out West on his two day fundraising trip shortly afterward!

WHAT A SWEETHEART deal for Iran. They just have to stop doing business for six months. Iranians must be laughing all the way to the bank to collect the billions we are going to release to them. At least in Syria the agreement was the destruction of the chemical weapons producing equipment.

HOW STUPID CAN people be? The stealing of two bicycles from the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office property storage area has to take the top award for stupidity! Then again stupidity has no bounds.

RAVES TO THE Norwood VA Medical Center. I always receive friendly, professional care when I go there. Never a worry; never a problem.

Riverman1
Riverman1 11/30/13 - 08:45 pm
Down Goes Bama!

Down Goes Bama! Down Goes Bama! Down Goes Bama! The earth opened up and swallowed Bama.

justthefacts
justthefacts 11/30/13 - 09:24 pm
Here comes Auburn

Boy, are they living a charmed life or what?

Riverman1
Riverman1 12/01/13 - 12:15 am
Looks like Missouri is going

Looks like Missouri is going to win, so they'll get the SEC Championship Game. Okay, a little guessing here, but I'll say Florida State and Ohio State meet for the Nat Championship Game. The good news is that leaves a Rose Bowl opening. Bama and Auburn could get the Rose and the Sugar. Clemson still goes to the Orange.

justthefacts
justthefacts 12/01/13 - 12:12 am
Auburn/Missouri

Should be a good game. Impressive for Missouri. Second yr in the league and a chance to win the SEC.

american rose
american rose 12/01/13 - 03:14 am
If you wait to turn your signal light on to turn, I will hit you

In that case, I would say you are traveling too close behind that car. Hope you have insurance, because "you" are the one who is going to need it.

nocnoc
nocnoc 12/01/13 - 08:06 am
Rant about Taxpayers passing TSPLOST

I challenge the idea "TAXPAYERS" passed TSPLOST.
The Voters may have, but I am not sure that the majority of TAXPAYERS did.

Just another reason I buy Gas in SC @ about 10 to 14 cents less a gallon.

Purchased 12.5 Gallons @$2.96 just yesterday coming back after making about $200 in purchases in SC. which were reloading supplies.

OH, but we did stop and eat at Harvest Tables, near Olive Rd. and spent $20 plus left a $4 tip to the guy handling tables and about $9 for a KFC take home meal.

BTW: Does 1 cent extra amount to a 10% increase?

Riverman1
Riverman1 12/01/13 - 08:43 am
Non-Sequitur Example

If we’re going to have county roads we may as well support our troops and build them one wherever they want to go. You don’t support our troops if you don’t do this.

seenitB4 12/01/13 - 09:03 am
Riverman's clique

I would stay & post but Riverman has a clique going on here..(.that is a circus group, right) I refuse to perform in a circus group...:)

Good am folks!!!

seenitB4 12/01/13 - 09:05 am
BTW RM

I got that crack about cgee having to look up big words that I posted....took me a night to see through THAT!!

Big words don't make the man...just remember that!!♥

seenitB4 12/01/13 - 09:08 am
Blown away

I will have to say the games yesterday blew me away...Auburn & that last touchdown & Ga....YEA YEA...best ending of all time.....seemed almost impossible.

Riverman1
Riverman1 12/01/13 - 09:11 am
Geez, what did I do? There's

Geez, what did I do? There's obviously a conspiracy to get me. I can feel y'all looking at me that way. We should all chip in and rent a psychiatrist we can all use. I want one that looks like the woman psychiatrist on the Sopranos. I want her first because I need her the most...in more ways than one.

Riverman1
Riverman1 12/01/13 - 09:15 am
Paranoia

Those rant and raves seem familiar. I believe the same person is secretly directing derogatory remarks at my beloved Ludowici using code. I know who you are.

seenitB4 12/01/13 - 09:19 am
We all need one

THAT'S for dang sure!!! :)

seenitB4 12/01/13 - 09:22 am
HOW STUPID CAN people be?

To that rant..

Do you watch tv or read the news? Stupid has no bounds...none---zip---nada..

seenitB4 12/01/13 - 09:24 am
Speaking of stupid

A woman wants to sue a shooter who shot her son while he was trying to rob someone....nevermind her son had a gun & endangering all around him..naaahhhh that didn't register to her.

seenitB4 12/01/13 - 09:26 am
Another stupid woman on tv

She says....

I have 15 kids & somebody has to pay...somebody (meaning taxpayer) has to pay because she couldn't say no to sex....

seenitB4 12/01/13 - 09:31 am
Riverman1
Riverman1 12/01/13 - 09:39 am
SeenIt

When describing any clique credited to me, I’d rather it be labeled a cult. That sounds more powerful, evil and sexual... and as I freely admit, I have a sexual thought every 7 seconds.

seenitB4 12/01/13 - 09:39 am
I'll give that a rave too..

"RAVES TO RICHMOND County S.O., Hephzibah P.D., Henderson/Hephzibah-McBean Roads Crime Watch for busting the thieves in south Richmond County."

Some of our posters live out that way...we want to keep them safe.

seenitB4 12/01/13 - 09:41 am
A Thought Heh

Did yo mama ever tell you to stop wishing your life away??

Riverman1
Riverman1 12/01/13 - 09:43 am
Amazon Knows Me?

How does Amazon.com know me well enough to call me by name? I get this email, "Riverman: Cyber Monday Deals Week 2." Disconcerting.

seenitB4 12/01/13 - 09:50 am
I get the stuff too

They say...Come here seenit & lookie-- see....some strange videos of sex & crime & violence.......out of sight & dynamite stuff....really makes me wonder, just how much do they know about us..:(

Riverman1
Riverman1 12/01/13 - 09:53 am
I Never Get Those

"....some strange videos of sex & crime & violence.......out of sight & dynamite stuff.."

I never get those, I wonder why you do? Heh.

Riverman1
Riverman1 12/01/13 - 10:02 am
Urge To Stick Needle

Anyone else have an urge to stick a needle in one of those NYC Macy's Day Parade balloons and watch it jet all over the sky?

seenitB4 12/01/13 - 10:02 am
You get enough trash..

You can't fool me..

Now, I am leaving this cult for awhile...someday I will be strong enough to leave for a loooong time....really long time.....say goodbye RM.

seenitB4 12/01/13 - 10:09 am
One last thought

I heard they read everything we google & search on the internet...SOMEONE else must be using my puter at night...hahahahah

Riverman1
Riverman1 12/01/13 - 10:20 am
Later, Seenit

Later, Seenit.

Now is anyone else looking at Fox News this morning? The blonde in the middle in THAT blue dress is leaving little to the imagination. Miley Ray has nothing on her. Heck yeah, bring on the conservative news...I'm watching...ogling. Rupert Murdoch has this every 7 seconds sexual thought thing down to a business. Go Fox!!!

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 12/01/13 - 10:26 am
Good Morning "Let Me Be The First" America

My first Christmas Card to you all...

Twas the 24th day before Christmas
When all through our land,

Not a Christian was praying
Nor taking a stand.

Why the PC Police had taken away
The reason for Christmas - no one could say.

The children were told by their schools not to sing
About Shepherds and Wise Men and Angels and things.

It might hurt people's feelings, the teachers would say
December 25th is just a ' Holiday'.

Yet the shoppers were ready with cash, checks and credit
Pushing folks down to the floor just to get it!

CDs from Madonna, an X BOX, an I-Pod
Something was changing, something quite odd!

Retailers promoted Ramadan and Kwanzaa
In hopes to sell books by Franken & Fonda.

As Targets were hanging their trees upside down
At Lowe's the word Christmas - was no where to be found.

At K-Mart and Staples and Penny's and Sears
You won't hear the word Christmas; it won't touch your ears.

Inclusive, sensitive, Di-ver-si-ty
Are words that were used to intimidate me.

Now Daschle, Now Darden, Now Sharpton, Wolf Blitzen
On Boxer, on Rather, on Kerry, on Clinton!

At the top of the Senate, there arose such a clatter
To eliminate Jesus, in all public matter.

And we spoke not a word, as they took away our faith
Forbidden to speak of salvation and grace

The true Gift of Christmas was exchanged and discarded
The reason for the season, stopped before it started.

So as you celebrate 'Winter Break' under your 'Dream Tree'
Sipping your Starbucks, listen to me.

Choose your words carefully, choose what you say

Shout MERRY CHRISTMAS,
not Happy Holiday!

Please, all Christians join together and
wish everyone you meet

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Christ is The Reason' for the Christ-mas Season!

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 12/01/13 - 10:33 am
"I Have A Sexual Thought Every 7 Seconds.

Geez....That sure doesn't leave much action for the in between 6 seconds!

harley_52
harley_52 12/01/13 - 10:37 am
"How does Amazon.com know me well enough to call me by name?"

You're kidding, right?

You are "da man," Riverman.

No need to be so humble about it.

Commissioners seek attorney general's opinion on SPLOST

Two Augusta commissioners are seeking an opinion from Georgia Attorney General Sam Olens on the city's disbursement of sales tax proceeds to non-profits.