Rants & Raves

RAVES TO DRS. Dunni­gan, Joseph and Catalano and the employees at Doc­tors Hospital who made my surgery comfortable. You will always have a place in my heart. God bless all of you.

KUDOS FOR YOUR new business section. It is an improvement. It is worthwhile information. It’s up to date and it is good reading.

RAVES TO ANNIE Rogers at the Harlem Middle School. She is a very kind and caring person. I want to thank her for everything she has done for me and other people.

IF I CATCH YOU on my property, you are going to wish you were in the big house.

YOU KNOW THE company has gone to hell when you have a gas leak and you call the gas company and they tell you to call a plumber.

LORI NEWMAN is a wonderful lady and a hero.

RANT FOR THE individuals from North Augus­ta. Get your finances in order. You have a stadium to pay for. You are very rude for saying no new development will be built in the Midland Valley area. We already have Bridgestone, a mega tire plant, Sage Valley, voted the most beautiful golf course around, and now Sam’s Club. Yeah, that Midland Valley area. So come on over to your neighbors and spend your money, and remember North Augusta, be nice.

EVERYTHING OBAMA is doing with Syria is to make himself look good. We don’t belong in Syria; that’s none of our affair.

RANT TO THE Aiken County judicial system. I read that the known murderers of police officers have not gone to trial and are still sitting around eating good hot meals and watching color television while the relatives of the people who they killed sit and wait for justice. What has happened to our judicial system?

RANT FOR FAST-FOOD workers. When people ask for extra hot sauce, ketchup or mustard, can’t you understand that people want five or six, not just two? There is not that much in the packs.

RAVES TO A wonderful lady from Thomson and her son Frank who gave me a ride near Harlem. I can’t remember her name. Sometimes senior citizens can’t afford a car. May God bless her and her son.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 09/22/13 - 09:11 am
General comment

If I could JUST harness these NOVALETS comments and put them in the form of LTE's, it would BE BETTER for everyone!!

Riverman1
Riverman1 09/22/13 - 09:12 am
T3 is stretching with his Z comment

T3 is stretching with his Z comment. It's okay, I do that sometimes, too.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 09/22/13 - 09:16 am
Riverman1 @ 9:12

"T3 is stretching with his Z comment. It's okay, I do that sometimes, too"

Going to see if I can comment on LTE from today.

Riverman1
Riverman1 09/22/13 - 09:36 am
T3

I think it would be "novelettes."

seenitB4
seenitB4 09/22/13 - 09:45 am
83 & still getting married

Dang...all you guys just think....if he can yall can too....still hope & doesn't matter what pinks you are using as bait.....nahhh, those billions didn't have a theeeng to do with it...♥

justthefacts
justthefacts 09/22/13 - 09:50 am
Heh

I got a thumbs down for commenting on a thumbs down.

dwb619
dwb619 09/22/13 - 09:59 am

Alas, I too garnered one for comment on the panhandlers.
Not to worry, we have front row seats at the Newberry Opera House this afternoon for Jerry Butler.
Time to pull the family heirloom from the vault(vintage pair of weejuns).

itsanotherday1
itsanotherday1 09/22/13 - 10:11 am
@ River

You might get more bites if you fish with red "wigglers". Uncle Gene always said it isn't how deep you fish, it is how you wiggle the worm.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 09/22/13 - 10:33 am
Riverman1 @ 9:36

"Why does it not surprise me that you think writing a letter to the editor is a great thing? The whole idea that it is difficult to write a letter to the editor is hilarious. Commenters write dozens of comments daily that would make excellent LTE's. The technology has outgrown LTE's is the truth of the matter."

Do I infuriate you all as much as you all infuriate me??!! WHAT IS WRONG with my encuragment, of all of you, to write LTE's of your own? I am not going to try and put myself in a possition to loss you all as debate apponents, BUT LTE's take your beliefs to tens of thousands of AC readers. This comments board is probably, AT MOST, forty people!! "Come on people" let your voices be heard by the masses!

Riverman1
Riverman1 09/22/13 - 10:38 am
T3 Asked...

And there is the misconception.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 09/22/13 - 10:38 am
Riverman1 @ 9:12

"T3 is stretching with his Z comment. It's okay, I do that sometimes, too"

In the absents of one perticular commenter, I can take many liberties with the Zimmerman case!!

nocnoc
nocnoc 09/22/13 - 10:42 am
Observation

Taxpayers are fed up with Obamacare and 4 years of lack of political action.

The Taxpayers won a small victory Friday evening.

The House voted to defund Obamacare while still funding the federal government, to avoid a shutdown.

While it is nothing more than lip flapping for votes come Nov., it does take a position and sends a message.

If the Federal Gov is shutdown now it will be the Senate Democrats or the President with his Veto.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 09/22/13 - 10:44 am
Riverman @ 10:38

"T3 said, "BUT LTE's take your beliefs to tens of thousands of AC readers. This comments board is probably, AT MOST, forty people!!"

And there is the misconception"

So you are saying that there are tens of thousands of people that read this comments board? I just can not understand how ANYONE can be so passionate about government, Obama, Syria, abortion, religion, crime, etc.....etc.!!

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 09/22/13 - 10:48 am
nocnoc @ 10:42

"The Taxpayers won a small victory Friday evening."

EVEN IF I was a Republican, I would say the same thing, "If it WILL BE VETOED, where is the victory?" Obama is he** bent on saving Obamacare!!

seenitB4
seenitB4 09/22/13 - 11:10 am
IAD..Foxworthys ays...

Jeff Foxworthy:

" They say its not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean that matters. But I know it takes a long time to get to China in a row boat."

seenitB4
seenitB4 09/22/13 - 11:25 am
About writing those letters

You might be surprised BUT many posters have written letters to the editor...for obvious reasons they don't broadcast that fact...also, we have many readers...some just don't want to post..it could be that it takes some kind of ego to continue to post daily & get the flack that we get...good & bad.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 09/22/13 - 11:45 am
seenitB4 @ 11:25

"You might be surprised BUT many posters have written letters to the editor...for obvious reasons they don't broadcast that fact...also, we have many readers...some just don't want to post..it could be that it takes some kind of ego to continue to post daily & get the flack that we get...good & bad"

You are right. In the words of HA, I can not "PROVE IT". I think you were one of three or four commenters that tried to make me see the error of my ways about a year or two ago, when I was calling everyone "bigots" for not believing in my LTE.

seenitB4
seenitB4 09/22/13 - 12:12 pm
Brad & Dollys new song

I have a biiiig ajc waiting for me to read....not to mention many books/magazines....just want to say thanks to the posters on here...yall make my am fun....I have learned a lot from ya.....& one day T3 will too.:)

seenitB4
seenitB4 09/22/13 - 12:14 pm
THis is so dang funny to me!!!

But I know it takes a long time to get to China in a row boat."

LillyfromtheMills
LillyfromtheMills 09/22/13 - 04:18 pm
B4

Me, too!!!

seenitB4
seenitB4 09/22/13 - 05:03 pm
LIlly

I thought you would enjoy that...kinda thought sweetson would too but haven't seen him around these parts lately....he is missing in action!

LillyfromtheMills
LillyfromtheMills 09/22/13 - 06:24 pm
MIA's

There are some of us missing and some that I wish were heheh