Rants & Raves

IT SEEMS THERE is always news about Georgia Regents University, but do we ever hear any news about GRU actually educating anybody?

AIKEN HAS “coffee with a cop.” I think that is a good idea. I don’t know why Richmond County doesn’t do something similar. It would be good public relations.

I WANT MY COUNTRY back. These Democrats and Republicans are the same.

IT’S TOO BAD the American people can’t see what the president is doing over there in Egypt. He is keeping trouble stirred up until he gets a dictator he likes.

NORTH AUGUSTA residents might need to keep last year’s phone book. There are very few 803 numbers in the new phone book.

ONE OF AMERICA’S biggest manufacturing hoaxes is the beautifully packaged denture cleaner showing eight tablets on the outside containing on the inside exactly six.

THIS IS A RANT about the blatant disregard to budget cuts to the school system by the powers that be at 864 Broad St. Why is it that our teachers get furloughed, lose positions and work in buildings that are so warm as to make students and teachers alike drowsy, but the central office building is so cold you need a sweater? Assistant superintendents recently changed offices on the fourth floor, and now perfectly good carpet is being replaced so they can have colors of their choice. Where is their fiscal responsibility? Perhaps their budget/pay should be examined more closely.

I AM DISGUSTED that once again some companies have tried to further reduce paychecks by trying to cut full-time hours below 40 hours. I think its time to organize and start walking off our jobs until this country starts working for us again!

P.J. O’ROURKE SAID, “If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it’s free.”

RANTS TO PANDORA, the Internet radio station, which plays brainwashing ads by the Democrats.

WOULD THE RICHMOND County Sheriff’s Office and the Hephzibah Police Department please help us stop the person driving and racing up and down Henderson Road in the blue Dodge pickup. He’s going to kill someone.

nocnoc
nocnoc 08/29/13 - 05:58 pm
new phone book?

Whats a Phone Book?
Is it that YP Book that has my phone for the 3rd year listed as a
MAJOR national company?

nocnoc
nocnoc 08/29/13 - 05:58 pm
I AM DISGUSTED

Aim your arrows in a different direction.

The reduce paychecks are directly related to OBAMA CARE KICKING IN.
Many businesses will go under and close the doors if they don't cut the hours below the OBAMA MANDIATED coverage point.

Socialist Democrats in Congress and the White house don't understand the IMPACT voter appeasement with FREEBIES has on the economy... or maybe they do?

nocnoc
nocnoc 08/29/13 - 05:58 pm
Solution for the Henderson Road Blue Dodge pickup Problem.

get the Tag Number and call

9 - 1 - 1

Next time.

nocnoc
nocnoc 08/29/13 - 05:59 pm
ONE OF AMERICA’S biggest manufacturing hoaxes is:

New and Improved recycled Toilet paper and I am glad of it too.

nocnoc
nocnoc 08/29/13 - 05:59 pm
If RCSO wanted to build good public relations they'd

stay as they are on the South East Side.

The deputies I meet on the South East Side are open, talkative, even friendly. I guess its because we know better than to run from them and have respect for the badge and the difficult job they do.

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 08/30/13 - 07:16 am
It Ain't Euker

When the rest of the free world says to stay out of Syria, what makes our Emperor think it's OK to go it alone? Even Brittan has said no. So Mr Emperor do like your liberal/progressive followers want an be more like Europe.

seenitB4 08/30/13 - 07:26 am
seenitB4 08/30/13 - 07:31 am
I WANT MY COUNTRY back.

Yep...me too....but for different reasons.

seenitB4 08/30/13 - 07:32 am
North Augusta residents robbed inside home

The very reason I check to see who is at the door....this is a different world today....they are not all selling girl scout cookies!

pearlthesquirrel
pearlthesquirrel 08/30/13 - 07:47 am
# 8.

Great idea - as a matter of fact - I'm behind you 100%. But let's see who is REALLY ready to walk after they talk. That will be, oh, I don't know, less than 1% shall we say. I saw this where I once worked. In short, people wanted a union...we had a meeting.....hundreds of people were there....the company got rid of the one "supervisor" everyone hated.....before the "firing of the supervisor," the vote would have been, let's say 300 for:100 opposed.......they fire the supervisor and when the actual vote came back it was just the opposite - 100 for & 300 against. I never looked at any of my fellow employees the same after that. And while you're organizing, why don't you do something about abhorrent, ridiculous, out of control 300:1 CEO pay - now that would be something. Good luck, most likely YOU'LL BE ON YOUR OWN!

seenitB4 08/30/13 - 07:48 am
AIKEN HAS “coffee with a cop.” I think that is a good idea.

I like that idea too....but I want to pick the cop...Shane McDaniel --where are youuuuu....don't bring ksm though :):)

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 08/30/13 - 07:54 am
Maybe

If the Emperor hadn't force fed his health care boondoggle on us employers would be more willing to hire more full time workers.

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 08/30/13 - 07:56 am
Hey seenit

Looks like I will be making a trip to the big city in a couple of weeks. Lunch maybe?

seenitB4 08/30/13 - 08:02 am
And to this...

They just sent me an email wanting to know what music I wanted to hear....I said YOU know I like country ......they didn't ask what ads I wanted though...I kinda tune the ads away from my mind...just like the debbie downers on here...we all have an opinion & we all know what we want to hear & watch.

seenitB4 08/30/13 - 08:03 am
Yes my traveling man :)

We can do that & drinks are on me.....will you have that big ole truck or on your on dime?

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 08/30/13 - 08:11 am
On my time. Gotta get finger

On my time. Gotta get finger printed for my. hazmat endorsement.AGAIN!!!

Riverman1
Riverman1 08/30/13 - 08:12 am
Shorted on Denture Cleaning Tabs

I guess that guy who used his 6th and final denture cleaning tab was ticked when he thought he had two more. I can see him standing there with his teeth in his hand trying to find the nonexistent tab in the box. Heh.

navycubfan
navycubfan 08/30/13 - 08:12 am
Pandora....

Don't want ads..UPGRADE!!! Oh wait... it's more entitlement.. I want it free but only in the way I want it. Sheesh!

navycubfan
navycubfan 08/30/13 - 08:15 am
Mars...

Wow.. I thought I had seen it all....someone needs to have his head examined.

seenitB4 08/30/13 - 08:17 am
ONE OF AMERICA’S biggest manufacturing hoaxes

What got me is saying "biggest"....not really..

Most packaging fools the eye ....pick up food has new package containers...they are made with indention in the bottom to make you THINK you are getting more...that goes for most products now...same price but less product...& they think we don't notice-hah

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 08/30/13 - 08:28 am
Remember when

gas stations tried selling gas by the litre 'cause it made the price seem less? That didn't work either.

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 08/30/13 - 08:28 am
Remember when

justthefacts
justthefacts 08/30/13 - 08:31 am
Roadkill

You can say that again....oh wait, you did.

seenitB4 08/30/13 - 08:32 am
hahah jtf

I think he did!

seenitB4 08/30/13 - 08:33 am
Fickle finger

I guess RKills finger needs a checkup...trigger happy..LOL

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 08/30/13 - 08:36 am
sorry

sorry

seenitB4 08/30/13 - 08:37 am
Take care of those digits RK

You know you won't get any more in this lifetime....a digit is hard to replace. haha

seenitB4 08/30/13 - 08:43 am
Coming from Mars

I don't think that is so far fetched....after all didn't the religious all through history point to the sky...why couldn't we originate elsewhere & float in space to this planet.....think about this...many many years ago some thought the earth was flat...well, we know differently now (well some do) .......we could be on the edge of some mind bending insights. imho

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 08/30/13 - 08:53 am
We just might be from Mars

Last time I went to an amusement park I was looking a little green.

seenitB4 08/30/13 - 08:54 am
Linger longer

I said I couldn't linger today....too dang much work to do....must be the coffee ...have a good day--see ya later.

Democrats target turnout for Sunday voting

Registered voters in Augusta-Richmond County can cast ballots in the Nov. 4 election from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday in the Advance Voting Center at Augusta Municipal Building, 530 Greene St.