Rants & Raves

MARK SANFORD WINS a congressional seat in S.C. That is hard to believe! What about the GOP’s so- called “family values”? I guess in South Carolina, as long as you are conservative, Charles Manson could get elected …

RANT TO THE person who compares military fatalities to fatalities of those in the embassies. Embassies are under the State Department, not the Department of Defense. That should give you a clue that they have different functions and the expected safety of the personnel is different. Shame on the Obama administration for lying about the death of those in Benghazi!

WHY IS SCOTT DEAN still in jail? The daughter recanted months ago and he is still in prison?

I PLACE A CALL TO the Georgia Department of Labor at 9 a.m. just to ask a question, and the woman who answered the phone had the snottiest disposition ever! I greeted her with a pleasant, “Good morning,” and she promptly grunted in return as her phone attitude got worse when I asked my questions. It’s often the same when visiting the office in person. One would think having a job would make one a bit more pleasant. In addition, customer service skills should be required, and … Why was she so angry at 9 a.m.?

CONGRATULATIONS TO the voters in South Caro­lina who knowingly put a reptile in office. Folks, if he slithers around like a snake, acts like a snake, he is, in fact, a snake.

NOW THAT THE real estate market is picking up, I have a favor to ask of real estate persons and mortgage lenders: PU-LEEEZE don’t sell homes and lend money to those who can’t afford to buy it and maintain it. There are too many homes in the neighborhoods which have roofs needing repair, sheets for window drapes and yards which look like a waste disposal site as well as homes abandoned after a short time after moving in. I know you get a large bonus from selling a home, but be sensitive to the folks in established neighborhoods.

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN things fall to pieces at home? What Obama does is change the subject and run to Mexico.

EVERYBODY INVOLVED in Syria is anti-American, anti-Israel and anti-civilization. So, no matter whom Obama arms in the Syrian fight, he’ll be arming our enemies.

seenitB4
seenitB4 05/17/13 - 07:53 am
No stewart...sad to say

Amazing the respect they give their elders...I see that everyday right next door to me....that is just one of the ingredients that we miss in the USA....RESPECT for others...I wish I could explain what a delight it has been to have such wonderful neighbors....if the nabor comes over to help with computer problems (& he does often) HE feels guilty if he doesn't fix it that night...the next day he will call & want to come back til it is working just right...haahh.....we adore them & our only way to thank them is with gift cert to a restaurant & we have to MAKE them take that!

seenitB4
seenitB4 05/17/13 - 08:07 am
gotta go

I think I will find a round a bout & go round & round til I get dizzy....haha...or find my rocking chair on the deck & use the dang thing.....I didn't win the powerball & it is time for me to win...sooo will yall put your thinking caps on & push my winning a little bit faster..please...I will treat yall all to a nice vacation when my ship comes in...promise....I will even hire great looking women to serve ya guys....& we can all be HAPPY-HAPPY-HAPPY!!!

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 05/17/13 - 10:09 am
carcraft

Permission Granted....and anybody else that wants to describe the {filtered word} that is destroying America from within. "It" is worst than the hoddies that walk the streets of Augusta except it wares a suit and has his pants above the crack.

daphne3520
daphne3520 05/17/13 - 10:56 am
Scott Dean is still in jail because

some drug smoking judges have decreed that he do so!

myfather15
myfather15 05/17/13 - 12:45 pm
@George and Carcraft

Ok, please explain to me what "SMNCICBHO" exactly is.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 05/17/13 - 12:53 pm
Socialist, Marxist,

Socialist, Marxist, Narcissist, Commander in Chief, Barack Hussein Obama.

Riverman1
Riverman1 05/17/13 - 02:37 pm
It was a couple of days after

It was a couple of days after Benghazi when I figured out what had happened and made a comment on the Chronicle of, "Watch the cover-up begin. This will be fun."

So here is my dumb butt understanding exactly what had happened when the government that spends billions on intelligence doesn't get the truth for months. We have the "senior leadership of the State Department" leading the public misinformation for weeks after the attack. It smells. The State Department and White House wanted to downplay it all....OBVIOUSLY.

seenitB4
seenitB4 05/17/13 - 02:57 pm
Well RM they took us for fools

They really thought we would buy the story...video caused riot....after all, the mass had bought so much fluff until now......but FINALLY the news media has released their liplock (as someone on here said--funny).

seenitB4
seenitB4 05/17/13 - 02:59 pm
Some might find the comments fun

2009 posters ...very clever comments....where in sam hill did these names go.....about 4 years ago...did they morph into others or what?

Riverman1
Riverman1 05/17/13 - 03:08 pm
Every now and then in my work

Every now and then in my work life I encounter a sychophantic person who likes nothing more than praising a superior in public. I also hear similar oleaginous praises on the air and in print at times. If anyone thinks such false admiration from a subordinate helps them in anyway, I smile.

Riverman1
Riverman1 05/17/13 - 03:10 pm
I use to be SisterAbdullahX.

I use to be SisterAbdullahX. Did I offend you?

seenitB4
seenitB4 05/17/13 - 03:15 pm
No actually

She made me smile a lot....so did some others on there...we have gotten in a dead spot lately because, IMO...of our stupid political players both locally & national....we have lost our edge on here.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 05/17/13 - 03:23 pm
You sure about that,

You sure about that, Riverman?

Riverman1
Riverman1 05/17/13 - 03:26 pm
Humble Angela....Haha...of

Humble Angela....Haha...of course not.

seenitB4
seenitB4 05/17/13 - 03:27 pm
At one time

This place made me think a lot---even look up additional info just to post on here.....but lately we seem to be in constant debates about the # of people here---& what county has the best ANYTHING...the # of black leaders versus white....countyman did YOU cause this ruckus?? I do remember 2 very smart wise guys on here....even though they were baddd boys at times...they were clever as hell....& funny......but they were bounced off & some have passed away...
The best posters usually walk a thin line of getting tossed each & every day...heheh....
I think I will open a cool bud lite & sit on my deck....finish my paper.:)

Riverman1
Riverman1 05/17/13 - 03:35 pm
SeenIt, don't make me feel

SeenIt, don't make me feel inadequate. I try my best to keep y'all smiling and thinking...or mad at me. I usually accomplish one of those goals.

seenitB4
seenitB4 05/17/13 - 03:39 pm
SeenIt, don't make me feel inadequate

Hahah lol...If I COULD do that I bet some would collect a sum of $$$ to give me....GEEZ THAT made me laugh ...

Thanks ....:):)

seenitB4
seenitB4 05/17/13 - 03:42 pm
and HA

You are soo right..he would NEVER pose as a female...lol

Darby
Darby 05/17/13 - 04:00 pm
"I guess in South Carolina, as long as you are

conservative, Charles Manson could get elected"

Yeah, they're learning all of Bill Clinton's tricks.

At least in this case the dirt bag's wife had the class to divorce him.

Darby
Darby 05/17/13 - 04:04 pm
"Folks, if he slithers around like a snake, acts

like a snake, he is, in fact, a snake."

That's no way to talk about Ted Kennedy. He can't defend himself now. But you are right, like Clinton, he was a public serpent.

myfather15
myfather15 05/17/13 - 08:30 pm
@HA

Ok, I got it; Thank you.

'FlexMex' restaurant opening in Augusta

Atlanta-based "FlexMex" restaurant chain Tin Lizzy's Cantina is opening its first location outside metro Atlanta in March in Augusta.