IF YOU ARE 20 YEARS old and living at home with a grandmother who has to make your car payment for you so you can drive to a part-time job at a grocery store to support you endless partying, you might be a complete loser.
THE FIRE DEPARTMENT at 2830 Central Ave. has been vacant for quite a while. The grounds need to be maintained.
IT LOOKS LIKE GRU President Ricardo Azziz was trying to slip something by us and got caught and now he has to pay. There is something very sleazy in the way he operates. Anyone above board would have used commercially available transportation for the wedding. I also can’t believe that three cops volunteered for the event.
PRESIDENT OBAMA SET the tone when he canceled the White House tours. Now all of the government agencies that are affected by the sequester are going to go out of their way to make things more difficult for all of us. They are not going to even try to work around things to minimize impacts. That’s called sweet revenge.
WHY IS IT A high school dropout living with their grandmother bumming car payments and smoking dope full time off their part time job salary can get food stamps to trade for whatever but someone with a full time job actually trying gets no help at all?
A FEW QUESTIONS:
1. Why is it that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was wearing a white backpack and the bombs were in black backpacks?
2. If he “ran his brother over and drug him about 30 feet” then why did the news show his brother face down on the ground with no evidence that he had been drug 30 feet? (He would be bloody and scraped up.)
3. If that is what happened then why not show the dash-cam footage?
4. Why have they not released his brother’s autopsy results yet?
5. Why is it that he shot himself in the throat but there was no blood found in the boat? (Why not shoot himself in the head if he was trying to kill himself?)
I am not saying that he is innocent, but they are going to have to answer these questions before they can say he is guilty.