'Hardcore Pawn' star to attend Augusta Gun Show in April

The star of a cable network pawn show will appear at the Augusta Gun Show in April.

Seth Gold, a third-generation pawnbroker, appears on the truTV show Hardcore Pawn, which is in its sixth season and set in his store American Jewelry and Loan in Detroit.

The Augusta Gun Show will be held at the Exchange Club fairgrounds in Augusta on April 6 and 7. Gold will only be at the show on Saturday.

soapy_725
soapy_725 03/27/13 - 09:18 am
Jerry Springer Creations. LOL

Cable is defining the New American Culture. White Trash Television Productions. You can't sell Black Exploitation, sell White
Exploitation.

Heaven help those who actually believe these people are for REAL. They are the descendants of the professional wrestling true believers. LOL

Define the lowest common denominator and rush the meet same.

nocnoc
nocnoc 03/27/13 - 10:10 am
Not interested in a Unreality-reality Actor.

I am just interested in a better show that the last time they were here.

The extremely limited number of items at over the top Rip Off prices on Ammo, like the last time, are still a very bitter memory.

Besides there is always
Eastman Gun Show in Gwinnett on April 6-7, 2013
@ the North Atlanta Trade Center just off exit 101 on I-85.

Ever Notice?
Not in one Episode of Hardcore Pawn over the last 3 years has a single gun been purchased, sold or shown? Come to think of it they only practiced with pistols in one episode and show a pistols in the opening credits when they went to the target range.

Unlike Pawn Stars

Riverman1
Riverman1 03/27/13 - 10:09 am
Seth Gold will feel right at

Seth Gold will feel right at home at the Augusta fairgrounds. What's interesting is on that show, they never buy and sell guns.

augustarookie
augustarookie 03/27/13 - 10:53 am
rather have

His sister, Ashley, at the show

PUPPYMOMMA
PUPPYMOMMA 03/27/13 - 10:57 am
They might be "stars' in

They might be "stars' in their own minds but not mine. I don't care for the show, they are so unprofessional-foul language in a business is a turn-off.

Rob Pavey
Rob Pavey 03/27/13 - 11:00 am
gun shows are fun, but......

I just wish I could find a couple boxes of .22 shells.

my.voice
my.voice 03/27/13 - 12:41 pm
I wouldn't go see Seth or any

I wouldn't go see Seth or any of that crowd if they were standing in my den. The show is trashy and pure drama. The only thing they show is how much they rip off folks in need.

grinder48
2039
grinder48 03/27/13 - 01:55 pm
nocnoc

nocnoc is right, it's a very poor gun show, bad reflection on Augusta ...

nocnoc
nocnoc 03/27/13 - 05:06 pm
Let me explain how I feel about the shows language

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! and another thing BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! too many weird intercity people BEEP! that remind me to BEEP! much of BEEP! Augusta BEEP!.

and that is all I have to say about Hardcore Pawn.

seenitB4
seenitB4 03/27/13 - 06:13 pm
Chubby cheeks

I would rather see chubby cheeks on the other pawn show..

harley_52
harley_52 03/27/13 - 06:53 pm
"Seth Gold will feel right at home at the Augusta fairgrounds."

In what way? Is there a pawn shop in the fairgrounds?

Adam Bomb
Adam Bomb 03/28/13 - 07:22 am
Just what we need.

Another phony businessman coming here to show off. That particular show is so full of it you can smell it through the TV screen. Thanks Mr. Gold, but I think you'd be better served by staying in Detroit so you can do your yelling and screaming act in the comfort of your own city. We have enough drama here at this time.

Georgia Regents' hospital plan chosen