Rants & Raves

Comments from readers.

I AGREE WITH Pres­i­dent Obama that the middle class needs help. Why will he not approve the Keystone pipeline or open more public lands for drilling so that many thousands of great paying middle-class jobs will be created? Could it be that environmental politics are more important?!

I REALLY ENJOY the online responses to the daily rants. The respondents obviously have a lot of time on their hands and no vested interest in improving our society by doing something more than complaining. I really enjoy deciphering the code words!

SO, YOU ARE TRYING TO make a secretary of state responsible for violence in a foreign country? What happened to making Cowboy Bush and Dick “Shoot ’em Up” Che­ney and their fellow millionaires responsible for the hundreds of millions of dollars they and their cronies cost the U.S. by galloping lone-style into wars? With private companies that benefited highly? Let’s get those monies back before any ridiculous accusations about making a secretary of state responsible for foreign violence!

AUGUSTA HAS TO BE one of the dullest cities of its size in the country. There are two things to do. One is go to church and the other is to get fat.

RE: THE BUSINESS cleanups downtown. Don’t we have nonviolent parolees who could do the service? Can we not get some folks who are on unemployment pay to do some work for even one or two hours a couple of days a week?

IT SOUNDS AS IF Geor­gia House Speaker David Ralston wants to charge a fee to anybody who wants to speak to his own state rep or senator. If we can’t speak to our reps, why have ’em?

THOUGH I FULLY support building a border fence in theory, can’t it be in the middle of the Rio Grande instead of on our side? How else are we and the critters, wild and domestic, going to get to the water?

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 02/16/13 - 09:50 pm
WHAT?

"IF YOU NEED A GUN to feel more like a man, I think you have deeper-rooted issues.

With the billions of words written and spoken in every blog, news outlets and TV on the ownership of a gun, how can any evolved human ever make a stupid comment like that?

Ok, all you beautiful ladies, if you own a gun, it is only to make you feel like a women, Right?

Remember, "you have deeper-rooted issues."

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 02/16/13 - 09:55 pm
@1

Does the Hammer & Sickle Man "really" want to help he middle class?

His past 4 years and going into the 5th, every action is has ever taken to help them has done nothing but hurt them. (Some have not accepted that fact yet, but will soon)

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 02/16/13 - 10:00 pm
@2

You must have a lot of time on your hands also to be able to read the rants daily.
How about posting and giving us of your solutions to "improving our society without complaining."

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 02/16/13 - 10:02 pm
Quick Sean

Please Ban #4 before countyman see it.

carcraft
carcraft 02/16/13 - 10:06 pm
Cobalt, in today's society

Cobalt, in today's society maybe the women with guns feel like they feel more like a man!

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 02/16/13 - 10:07 pm
I See

you are up late TSD, Good Evening.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 02/16/13 - 10:10 pm
By The Way 6

I is a man the last time I looked, and I do really, really have some deep, deep rooted issues!

KSL
KSL 02/17/13 - 12:52 am
Yeah, right

My gun makes me feel more like a man.

Have heard a of number law enforcement officers and former officers encourage citizens to have weapons for self defense.

Little Lamb
Little Lamb 02/17/13 - 01:10 am
Feelings

I was thinking that women need a gun to feel more like a woman.

KSL
KSL 02/17/13 - 01:20 am
Funny

LL

gargoyle
gargoyle 02/17/13 - 01:36 am
#4

One of the things I love about Augusta is all the things a person can do.I got a feeling ranter #4's problem would happen no matter where they are. Kind of a immature statement meaning I'm bored , entertain me .
Wait is that Dr.Azziz ?

KSL
KSL 02/17/13 - 02:37 am
Maybe his wife?

Maybe his wife?

rebellious
rebellious 02/17/13 - 06:31 am
This is my pistol,this is my gun

This is for fighting, this is for fun!

My gun feels like a man!

rebellious
rebellious 02/17/13 - 06:33 am
#2

I REALLY ENJOY the the daily rants. The ranters obviously have a lot of time on their hands and no vested interest in improving our society by doing something more than complaining. I really enjoy deciphering the code words!

rebellious
rebellious 02/17/13 - 07:09 am

nocnoc
nocnoc 02/17/13 - 09:51 am
Needing a Gun to feel more like a man RANT

Typically when a person attacks the person with opposing views, instead of the issue at hand, it is because the attacker cannot offer a valid counter argument.

Here are 3, 911 examples that support my argument and there are of 100,000's that can be presented every year.

seenitB4
seenitB4 02/17/13 - 08:40 am
Code words??

Rant said....

Someone is holding out on me....gimme the code words ......Lordy Lordy.....You can't be talking about this bunch...they lay in out there forya.....don't need the dang codes.....we tell it like it is!

seenitB4
seenitB4 02/17/13 - 08:52 am
The Butler group was misled

Please read that article & then watch the video that sweetson put on r/rs yesterday......question answered...

seenitB4
seenitB4 02/17/13 - 09:19 am
Reb

I don't know what you said at 609am but I went ahead & gave you an upper...hahah cause I know it musta been gooood!

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 02/17/13 - 09:19 am
Good Morning "Save" America

God has sent us the America Saviour....Dr. Benjamin Carson.

He is beyond words the man for out next president. He is more articulate than the one we have, a natural born citizen, has already provide factual ways to make America great again, makes you feel he is one of us without presenting that politician atmosphere, He's intelligent enough to run as a Libertarian, he is of religious faith, I believe he has no historical skeletons in his closet making the Hammer & Sickle Man and socialist party a hard time to discredt him without mud slinging some out of this world lies. I no longer trust many of the white candidates because of the actions so many have shown in the past 4 years. Being Black and the way he would save this failed nation would make a fool out of what we have today.
Mr. Cain was at first my supporting choice, but since he has taken over Neal Boortz radio has shownn that he doesn't have what it takes to be a president. I hope I am not wrong, because we need someone to bring back what once was the greatest nation on earth.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 02/17/13 - 09:23 am
Please

excuse me for trying to put on paper what is in my mind. So many on here have a better ability to write than I do. Has always been my down fall.

Best I stick to One Liners..

seenitB4
seenitB4 02/17/13 - 09:30 am
You do just fine Cgee

I like Dr Carson too......amazing that some thought he spoke out of bounds .....he was right on the money imo..

We have to stop waving/diving at the real problems in the US....stop the pc talk.....we have many dangers & many young folks with a "anything goes" attitude.....killing just for expensive tennis shoes kind of attitude....we will end up like that crippled carnival ship if we don't get a handle on it.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 02/17/13 - 09:39 am
I Have Decided

to start given instructions at Cobalt Pistol Range for women concealed carry....

rebellious
rebellious 02/17/13 - 09:53 am
6:09

was a quick trigger double post.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 02/17/13 - 09:58 am
Reading Another Thread,

Why do I get this strong feeling that Jack T submitted rant 6 and Yes, some men insert a sock in their underwear to feel like a man.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 02/17/13 - 10:01 am
reb,

do you still have those 4' x 8' plastic sheets. I need one, my target backing is nothing but a big hole, needs to be replaced.

seenitB4
seenitB4 02/17/13 - 10:11 am
I see what ya saying cg

I saw that video of the young---pretty gal shooting from her bra holder....I think I know now just what you had in mind...you want to show her how to take that gun out of the holder with your hands on exprience....LOL
You baaaaddd....:)

seenitB4
seenitB4 02/17/13 - 10:14 am
Really cgee???ha

some men insert a sock in their underwear to feel like a man.

Now they accused ole Tom Jones of doing just that yaknow......but naaah.......I know a sock when I see one...lol

LillyfromtheMills
LillyfromtheMills 02/17/13 - 10:15 am
Morning

Ranter #4 should get on here w/us! Not bored at all! He/she could try to figure out the code words. Dr Carson - watch the movie Gifted Hands.

seenitB4
seenitB4 02/17/13 - 10:15 am
Remind myself..

Watch your spelling on here.....yahear..

Search of alleged dealer's home found drugs, firearms