Rants & Raves

GHSU PRESIDENT Ricardo Azziz needs to take a cultural sensitivity enlightenment class from either MCG or ASU. He doesn’t understand the South.

I WISH EVERYONE in Augusta would see the long-term objective of the Board of Regents and associated friends. Their goal is to move the entire system to Athens. One of the things that will make it easier is the way the name is structured. If the name has Augusta at the end they will simply drop Augusta and Georgia Regents University will end up being what they have now – mission accomplished! Good try, and thanks for trying Save the A, folks, but they still came out ahead.

A HUGE RAVE to the organizers of the Augusta Photo Festival. Great classes and tips by professional photographers and a great way to network with other hobbyists.

THANKS TO ALL the wonderful folks who worked so hard to Save the A. I would rather have had the University of Augusta, but I can accept and live with Georgia Regents University Augusta. The name change was the right thing to do. God is good all the time.

WHY DO SO many Georgia drivers seem to think the rules do not apply to them? This past week I twice witnessed an ambulance with lights blinking, sirens going and horn blowing attempting to navigate an intersection and at least two vehicles crossed in front of them. These incidents occurred at Wheeler Road and Marks Church and later at Berckmans Road and Washington Road. A huge rave to the Gold Cross drivers for their driving skills in avoiding a collision.

I TRAVEL ATOMIC ROAD frequently. It is extremely horrible to witness deer being ripped open and processed on the main highway in plain sight for all to see. You can’t help but notice it.

GOODWILL OF AUGUSTA is building a chef and hotel management-type school. Maybe they can run the TEE Center? At least they should have a chance to try to run it.

Trouble
Trouble 11/09/12 - 08:21 pm
seriously?

why even bother putting in a comments section, you didnt give us anything to comment on that has not been commented to death already.....if you dont give us a new subject, we will be forced to make up our own.

Jake
Jake 11/09/12 - 08:40 pm
Agreed

Thanks for saying that Trouble. I know there has to be more going on in the area than what they rant&rave about here. Maybe folks are not writing in.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 11/09/12 - 08:46 pm
Trouble

I agree with you 100%. Some O - Same O all the time. A fish bait thrown in once ever now and then.

Who really cares.....If all those that sees this horrible sight feel the same way, then it is a problem.....but I doubt it!

Trouble
Trouble 11/09/12 - 09:03 pm
cg

was your avatar pic taken at the na walmart? it looks a lot like the flag that they were flying not too long ago.........

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/10/12 - 01:47 am
Trouble11/09/12 - 07:21 pm

Most of us already do.

Getting ready to call it a day. Looking out my upstairs window I can see stars, so I guess the sky is still there.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 11/10/12 - 08:15 am
Good Morning All

Have lowered and encased our American Flag. Will protect is the best way I can.

And Yes RA, the sky is still there and will always be there. It's that dark cloud at the horizon that has this Great Nation in fear. You may not see it because you only look at the bright star at night and the shining sun in the day. It is your holly king that has brainwashed you to pay no attention to the horizon.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 11/10/12 - 09:04 am
Why Is It

that the majority of Liberals SCDK lovers on this AC blog hide behind a Green Marshmallow Avatar? Are they ashamed of showing their face or feelings?

dichotomy
dichotomy 11/10/12 - 09:19 am
RA...."I can see stars, so I

RA...."I can see stars, so I guess the sky is still there."

Yep, the sky is still there but RC is short 160 good paying jobs, nationally companies are announcing layoffs left and right due to Obamacare, Petraeus is participating in the Obama administration Benghazi coverup, and Hillary is leaving the country to keep from testifying. But that's okay.....everybody chill and take a free birth control pill.

seenitB4
seenitB4 11/10/12 - 09:25 am
Same o same o

Yep they are BUT when did we ever pay attention to that....we make our news.....they can't control us like we are some kind of lab rats.....or mice....whatever...

seenitB4
seenitB4 11/10/12 - 09:30 am
About Petraeus...

Wouldn't you think the man has enough info. on others & they need to watch what they try with him....after all he was the Director of the CIA.....heck he could write a book & blow all of them out of the water....& now Paulas book will seell like hot cakes......her title does have a new meaning "ALL IN"......
Something is not adding up on this......we need details but whatcha wanta bet we won't see them.

seenitB4
seenitB4 11/10/12 - 09:32 am
A deal has been made

The fact that this info. came up on a Friday afternoon.....after the election says a lot.......he probably will never talk.....we just THINK we know what is going on...lol

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 11/10/12 - 09:40 am
B4

Too bad that you can't join us today. Looking forward to meeting some True Americans.

seenitB4
seenitB4 11/10/12 - 09:47 am
haha

Ya never know Cgee.....I could take my copter down for a little ride today.....yep...he does have an all star list.....he says his butts are out of this world .....his dog plays cards.....he will be the entertainer in charge......I hope he made contact with open curtain......better watch those 2...:)
I just wonder what celebs are coming.....he hints they will be there...

seenitB4
seenitB4 11/10/12 - 09:49 am
Sean my main man....

I want yall to tie SM up & don't release him til he promises to bring back the discussion page.......that many folks should be able to do this.....

seenitB4
seenitB4 11/10/12 - 10:01 am
For you cgee

Now I have to mosey off & get busy.......☺

soapy_725
soapy_725 11/10/12 - 10:22 am
#1-You mean the culture of the WASP'S

White Anglo Saxon Protestant Irish and Scots-Irish. The "folks" who came here in the early 1700's. The culture of staunch self reliance, self defense, hard working, thrift (now there a word that has disappeared), personal dignity, Godly living, taxpaying and pride of individual accomplishment. That CULTURE. The culture that denied the Protestant Work Ethics.

That is a evil culture that has never produced anything worthwhile. It was used to get things going and then discarded. There may be a reference to it in the Smithsonian?

LillyfromtheMills
LillyfromtheMills 11/10/12 - 10:33 am
B4

Frog Hollow was the area around what is now University Hospital. Even today, the water backs up when it rains, and we can see why the frogs would like it.

itsanotherday1
itsanotherday1 11/10/12 - 11:28 am
R&R Gang Meeting

I'm in full recline on my Lazy Boy with ice on my knee, so will miss the fun and frivolity.

Tilt a couple for me will somebody?

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 11/10/12 - 06:27 pm
Thanks Rebellious

for the summit meeting. It was a very pleasant and friendly day.
Meeting old friends and new ones is something I enjoy. If you think you can vision what a keyboard personality is and looks like, you will never come close. To meet in person will provide a greater picture and understanding of what a good person really is.

And Reb, like B4 said, your Butts were damn good. She will be sorry that she didn't have the chance to savor your butts.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 11/10/12 - 06:41 pm
Sean.

You were TOASTED......But....with Love, honor and support.

KSL
KSL 11/10/12 - 07:17 pm
Right, CG

It was great to see many old friends and meet in person, new ones.

The accommodations and the food were superb. The animals that attendend were so well behaved and extremely entertaining.

Many thanks to our host, Rebellious.

Tots
Tots 11/10/12 - 07:22 pm
Good butts,

Well-yes they were ,even if the buns came out late....LOL!!
I kinda like my butts naked and without the bun anyways,so it was good eating indeeed..
The best part was seeing old friends, and meeting, what i hope will be new friends...Thanks to you Rebellious,and your gracious wife :-)

rebellious
rebellious 11/10/12 - 07:55 pm
I dun tole ya

my butts and my buns are real, and they are spectacular!

This is for SeenitB4 http://youtu.be/reTx5sqvVJ4

rebellious
rebellious 11/10/12 - 08:10 pm
Many Thanks

To all who attended the Augusta Chronicle Posters Summit today. What an honor to meet and talk with the authors of great comments, ideas and criticisms on the everyday news others simply read and ignore. Pictures of attendees will be sent to General Petraeus in case he needs a good defense team. Roscoe thanks all for the leftovers and especially to CGee for removing a parasite. I did notice a strange, low flying airplane, possibly a drone while we were deep in planning. Either a recon snapping pics or an attempted group assassination attempt, the former may have been successful, but the latter was not. Did any of you ever thinkit would be possible to have over 50 people in attendance? I sure didn't!

KSL
KSL 11/10/12 - 08:32 pm
Reb, He who says

Send Tots. She can handle it by herself. I say anyone needs a backup (Cobalt George).

rebellious
rebellious 11/10/12 - 08:33 pm
KSL, Tell

"He who does not post" I enjoyed the conversation while watching Tech.

KSL
KSL 11/10/12 - 08:35 pm
I will.

Thanks for allowing him to control the TV.

KSL
KSL 11/10/12 - 08:40 pm
Thanks again

As for the TV, he bounced it all over the place between GT and USC.

KSL
KSL 11/10/12 - 08:56 pm
CG, re TSD's

See my 6:17 post. I may have you on the tsd's just because it is I posting.

happychimer
happychimer 11/10/12 - 09:00 pm
We enjoyed the food and the

We enjoyed the food and the company, and the animals. Too bad I did not have Rambo with me.rebellious thank you for inviting us.

Search of alleged dealer's home found drugs, firearms