Rants & Raves

Comments from readers:

I HAD THE BEST customer service ever from a pharmacy at Barney’s Pharmacy in Grovetown. They greeted me with a smile and called my doctor to clarify my prescription and called my insurance to check my copay. Way to go!

THE MCG SCHOOL merger name change continues to fill the news media. Is this just another power grabbing ploy to cover up the shenanigans going on behind the scenes? Stuff the public is never told about until it’s too late?

IT’S SO DISHEARTENING to see all the violence that goes on every day in our community; however, it does make me feel better when the good guys win. Bravo to Mr. Bayazes in North Augusta for defending his property.

IT IS TIME FOR courts to start coming down hard on these wannabe gangster crooks and thieves. The American people are getting fed up with it.

WHO WOULD WANT a diploma from Georgia Regents University? It sounds like a fly-by-night, low-class institution. I would not want to say I graduated from there.

THANK YOU, MR. Morris and the editors, for taking a leadership position on the merger of ASU and GHSU. You are correct; employees will be fired if they speak out. It is also known that Dr. Azziz announced that he would like 50 percent of all the administrators and chairmen of departments gone in the first 12 months. Who will be left to run the enterprise?

A RAVE FOR Enopion’s The Prince Is Giving a Ball at the Kroc Center. It’s an excellent play. If people haven’t seen it, they need to go see it. Especially the Christians need to get off their butts and go support this play based on biblical truths.

DR. AZZIZ NEEDS TO be sent back to where he came from. He’s obviously a bully. He bullied the Medical College of Georgia by changing the name into a name that was too long and too complicated. Now he’s bullied his way into changing two universities and wasting a lot of unnecessary money. That money that he’s wasting, just to make a name for himself, could be spent in a lot better ways. He needs to go. He’s proved overwhelmingly that he is a bully and he needs to go.

RANT FOR PEOPLE who have no job, don’t look for a job and collect food stamps, but you have money for tattoos, nice cellphones, a nice car, gas money, full time getting hair and nails done. Being a bum is starting to pay, it seems. Have everything but pride, I guess.

seenitB4
seenitB4 08/21/12 - 05:23 pm
RM

Have you ever noticed that birds of a feather flock together.....:)

Riverman1
Riverman1 08/21/12 - 05:29 pm
SeenIt

Under the editorial today comments were made about how much officers who support Peebles are also supporting Lewis Blanchard. It was said because Blanchard is the Assistant Area Coordinator for the Governor's Office of Highway Safety. After I was finished laughing at that comment, I looked up something. Guess who the actual Coordinator is?

Yep, that same Sgt. David Hannah of the Waynesboro Police Department involved with the phony endorsement using the organization's name. Now tell me Hannah and Blanchard are not two peas in a pod. Wake up, folks.

seenitB4
seenitB4 08/21/12 - 05:32 pm
Yep

That is what I call flocking...

Now I have to do some flocking with GOB...will be back later to watch the returns comein.....doesn't matter though because some "folks" say this is the end today.....no need to vote again...they can predict the future I guess...amazing..

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 08/21/12 - 05:37 pm
The End

Today may very well be the end if Republicans don't turn out in November.

seenitB4
seenitB4 08/21/12 - 05:45 pm
RK

I just saw a poll on tv...it did not look good either for Romney.....stupid polls.

dstewartsr
20389
dstewartsr 08/21/12 - 05:59 pm
I see SFC Gittens

... moved into his new home. Great. Concrete recognition of his sacrifice. The good news is he doesn't have to live with a bunch of closet racist as neighbors as well. (Yeah, it's never about race in that particular part of Columbia County. It's always couched in terms of 'neighborhood covenants.' I'm sure don't sit at our lunch counters is in there somewhere.)

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 08/21/12 - 06:21 pm

Smith case referred to Attorney General's office

A state probe into allegations former Augusta commissioner Donnie Smith moonlighted for a hospitality company while drawing his Georgia State Patrol salary will be reviewed by the state attorney ...