Rants and Raves

Comments from readers:

RAVES FOR OUR President and his perseverance on the health care legislation which brings us nearer to realizing our ideal of “one nation under god.”

I WANT TO THANK the man who saved my grandson by pulling him out of the window when our house was burning. Thanks again and God be with you.

FUNNY HOW RACISM is defined these days. A black person can admit that he voted for Obama only because of race, and that’s OK. But, if a white person admitted to voting against Obama because of race, he would be branded as racist. Also, a young black man is shot and thousands march and protest before the facts of the case are even known. But, let a black man shoot a policeman, and these same marchers are silent. There are two types of racism today: acceptable and unacceptable.

RANT TO THE NEW management team of The Patch. Even after a month, trees felled by the storm have not been removed.

They said ‘no’ to having long-running charity tournaments at the course that generated guaranteed revenue. They ran off regular paying customers. And now they want us – taxpayers – to give them $300,000 for improvements. What’s up with that? And did they think anything through?

I AGREE ABOUT the Southside Mafia needing to make a comeback. I had high hopes for my commissioner out here in Goshen but have also been disappointed. He seems to just go along with whatever Joe Bowles tells him to do.

THE NEW GEORGIA law raising taxes by taxing Internet purchases was a recommendation from a group called the “Special Council (so official sounding) on Tax Reform and Fairness for Georgians.” Anything put forward that’s called “fairness,” “affordable,” etc., is always the opposite of what the name implies. This is standard procedure from big government, Big Brother politicians. The supposed “conservatives” who support such Marxism are working for the left, even if they’re too egotistically stupid to realize it.

PEOPLE, PLEASE keep your children in your yard. Not everyone likes the creatures, especially their smell and all the other nasty things they do. Plus all their bad habits ... wonder where they picked those up from, not the cat!

copperhead
copperhead 04/08/12 - 11:56 pm
A question to all the

A question to all the supporters of obamacare. Have ANY of you read AND understood the ENTIRE law? Or are you just blindly following hussein?

Trouble
Trouble 04/09/12 - 02:53 am
morning all, flipping he

morning all, flipping he switch

rant 1, what in the heck does healthcare have to do with bringing us closer to God?

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 04/09/12 - 04:31 am
UH, somebody help me out

UH, somebody help me out here. What does "one nation under God" have to do with the Emperors forced to buy health care?

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 04/09/12 - 04:34 am
Good Mourning Awguster,

Good Mourning Awguster, Trouble, seenit, and the rest of the bunch.

Good bye Masters patrons. Thanks for coming and spending your money here.

Trouble
Trouble 04/09/12 - 04:56 am
rk, this is my favorite part

rk, this is my favorite part of the masters........mass exodus..............

copperhead
copperhead 04/09/12 - 06:48 am
It appears NOBODY has read or

It appears NOBODY has read or understands the obamacare law. Just supporting it because hussein said so. pelosi clones-pass it to see what's in it. A little note - reid is a mormon.

copperhead
copperhead 04/09/12 - 07:04 am
come on hussein

come on hussein worshippers,tell us all the good things in obamacare. tell us what is in this wonderful law that has y'all so in love with it.remember, we want FACTS.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 04/09/12 - 07:33 am
Good Morning America, AC

Good Morning America, AC Friends & TSDs.

copperhead, there you go again, asking the uneducated, brain dead, unAmericans to give you "FACTS" about anything good that our King SMCICBHO has ever done. You are asking the impossible!!!!!!!

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 04/09/12 - 07:30 am
Try asking for "LIES", you

Try asking for "LIES", you will get a better response.

copperhead
copperhead 04/09/12 - 07:33 am
CobaltGeorge,i guess i

CobaltGeorge,i guess i assumed at least ONE had read it and would tell the others what to think.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 04/09/12 - 07:36 am
Dream On my friend, They are

Dream On my friend, They are just Happy being Happy.

copperhead
copperhead 04/09/12 - 07:36 am
I wonder if the hussein

I wonder if the hussein worshippers had telepromters,they could spin us a tale?

justthefacts
justthefacts 04/09/12 - 07:45 am
trouble, as part of the

trouble, as part of the exodus, hope we weren't too much of an inconvenience. It was a great tournament.

ForeverFrog
ForeverFrog 04/09/12 - 07:51 am
soapy_725 I beg to differ

soapy_725 I beg to differ about the Maters putting politics on the back burner. Politicians never take a vacation. The Red Carpet is one proof. Always looking for money, politicos and influence peddling. What better,more beautiful, peaceful "venue" to hide in to do the job. Other than, say, CHURCH?

Congrats, soapy_725, your on line comment from yesterday made the morning hardcopy today. You are correct about church. Many go to church just for the socializing and the influence peddling. Some honest ones actually admit to it. Well, maybe not in public! lol

Allieblues
Allieblues 04/09/12 - 07:53 am
For the last ranter * keep

For the last ranter * keep your children in your yard* what are you talking about, pets? in that case, I never think of my new dog as a *child, or pets, if so please elaborate. Thank you.

dichotomy
dichotomy 04/09/12 - 07:57 am
"RAVES FOR OUR President and

"RAVES FOR OUR President and his perseverance on the health care legislation"

Please provide your address so we can send the $3 trillion dollar bill for now until 2020 and all of your children's addresses so they can pick up the tab for 2021 and beyond. Personally, I'm tired of paying for people who will not work and pay their own way. And I am amazed at the number of people who support a 2700 page document which they have no idea of what all is in it. Oh I forgot.......free stuff for some......paid for with other people's money.

JRC2024
JRC2024 04/09/12 - 08:12 am
dichotomy, that is what they

dichotomy, that is what they like-The free stuff.

seenitB4
seenitB4 04/09/12 - 08:17 am
Allieblues dog has a cute

Allieblues dog has a cute little face...doncha thinkk..:)

Good am to all......I'm going to look for the "free" stuff.....never have found any btw....since I have to mail the biiiig gov. a check today....RATS.....I should send a note asking them to itemize exactly WHAT they are doing with our bucks....we even have to pay extra to ride on these new fast lanes that we have already paid for........

strib1
strib1 04/09/12 - 08:28 am
i would like to know one ,

i would like to know one , just one that has read this bill bho doesnt even know what all is in it i dont think... he doesnt know anything else!!!!!!!

Trouble
Trouble 04/09/12 - 08:32 am
jtf honey, you are always

jtf honey, you are always welcome here, i was not at all inconvienced by any of it, i live too far away from it now, i just like watching the planes take off......lol

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 04/09/12 - 08:33 am
Even with his elephant ears

Even with his elephant ears he can't even hear.....

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 04/09/12 - 08:36 am
Trouble, my CIC's sister flew

Trouble, my CIC's sister flew in and out this weekend on one of them there Corp Jets.....

Trouble
Trouble 04/09/12 - 08:37 am
in order to hear, you have to

in order to hear, you have to have a receiver.............

David Parker
David Parker 04/09/12 - 08:46 am
@ last ranter. my kids smell

@ last ranter.

my kids smell like Night Crawlers, fried chicken, and root beer. They have this hatred of indoor plumbing and would rather nitrogenate the shrubs and hedges. He is fascinated with potty jokes and Dragonballz and as of yet hasn't grasped the concept of volume.

I know you ain't talkin bout my kids.

seenitB4
seenitB4 04/09/12 - 08:47 am
Trouble I was gonna tell JTF

Trouble I was gonna tell JTF it wasn't about him....but I knew you would do a better job....:)
Have a safe trip back up to North Ga....JTF....

164 yards to the pin for a beautiful hook shot by BUBBA....BUBBA....what a closing ......I noticed the golfers were all touching him after that shot!!...Patting him on the back--I meant to say. lol lol

Bruno
Bruno 04/09/12 - 08:47 am
I am wondering how Obamacare

I am wondering how Obamacare brings us closer to being "one nation under God". It seems to me that it is such a divisive issue that it can't bring us to being "one" nation. It is based on the principle that the government can forcibly take money from you to give to someone else and it also forces another person to provide goods and services to another without the compensation that they wish to accept.. I don't see how God plays in to that concept.

meginlea
meginlea 04/09/12 - 09:06 am
someone called

someone called children....creatures....wow.

happychimer
happychimer 04/09/12 - 09:29 am
I say if those who don't want

I say if those who don't want to purchase health insurance gets sick or hurt, then let them pay out-of-pocket and deny them medicaid. Why should I purchase insurance, and others live high on the hog because they say they can't afford insurance? That would be a compromise to forcing everyone to purchase insurance.

seenitB4
seenitB4 04/09/12 - 09:33 am
Bubba Watson said.... “I

Bubba Watson said....

“I don’t play the game for fame,” he said. “I don’t try do win tournaments for fame. I’m just me. I’m just Bubba. I goof around. I joke around.”

Just like some of the BEST posters on here....:):)
seeya later folks

itsanotherday1
itsanotherday1 04/09/12 - 09:48 am
Happy, I think that is the

Happy, I think that is the whole issue; the uninsured, who are billed "out of pocket", don't pay out of pocket and the providers wind up writing it off; then charging you and me extra to cover it.

Because there are people who are truly between the rock and a hard place, I would be OK with a fix targeted to that small minority. Offer them a buy in to Medicare at competitive group rates; and for those who still decline, be sure they pay their medical bills using the same kind of compliance tools the IRS would if you owed taxes.