Rants and raves

Comments from readers:

HOW COME THOSE griping uselessly against the president about the gas prices never blame the millionaires who profit by the millions of dollars on it? Because they are mainly Bush buddies?

I DON’T DRIVE. Why was someone ranting about wanting bicycles to be single file? I should think that if they are two to three side by side, they would not take up as much room on the road.

RAVES TO SATURDAY Market for the first March 24 opening. The rains had hit the area before I came down but I like what I found there. A new Middle Eastern food vendor had some tasty things and a healthful smoothie. I love the new selections of handbags from two vendors. And there was a great new lemongrass soap I can hardly wait to try out. I look forward to seeing more of you.

HEY, RICK SANTORUM, when is God going to tell you you are not presidential material at this time?

THANK GOODNESS for all the positives to the U.S. and the world that Obama has brought to us and for us. He’s gotten us better and fairer health care, he’s working on saving energy resources, and he’s gotten us allies to help us get rid of evil dictators without tying up more and more people in the military for years and years. So he’s undoing a lot of harm done by cowboy Bush. Thank goodness we will get Obama for four more years.

A RANT TO THE media and minorities who get caught up in the Trayvon Martin hype. These people no more care about the facts or Martin as they do in stirring up racial controversy.

ROMNEY PUT THROUGH a Massachusetts health care plan but complains about our president using the same plan for the whole of America. I hope he will use up his Cayman Island millions on his campaign so he can’t waste it away for something ridiculous in his later years. After all, Massachusetts pays for his health care, right?

A BIG RAVE TO the Aquinas High School Drama Club for its outstanding production of Sweeney Todd. A big rant to those too narrow-minded to recognize or understand satire, and too quick to condemn.

REPUBLICANS IN Washington need to leave Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid alone. People have paid into this all their working life and we deserve and need the benefits.

seenitB4
seenitB4 04/03/12 - 05:26 am
Ok make SM happy...r/rs here

Ok make SM happy...r/rs here we go...

Griping about gas prices....welll what else can you do...but gripe....ya can't go up & slap a millionaire in the mouth---now can you...

Bicycles in single file....bike riders are just like drivers...some care & do what is best for traffic & some don't--watch them..

Saturday Market...nice middle eastern food choices...gotta love it..
Rick...God sez get out now...& give it a rest....he doesn't have a chance folks....I will bet ya on that!
4 more years of WHAT---if he gets 4 more years it will be because of the lousy choices ..
The case in Florida has proven that "some" care more about tv time ---they really don't care about cleaning up the crime in the black neighborhoods..

Romney & health care...yeh he talks out of both sides----whatcha gonna do....he causes his own problems.....pleeeze come back R Perry..

Aquinas HS Drama Club...heheheh--we try satire on here too almost everyday---I feel your pain....heh
The Reps. are NOT going to gut your medicare-soc sec,....they are too busy shooting their own foot off with candidate selections....
Now really how many have elevators for their cars?? hahah

George Clooney---Rick Perry---Jeb Bush....please come to the convention & get ready .........ya just might become a winner!

seenitB4
seenitB4 04/03/12 - 05:29 am
Question..... How many times

Question.....
How many times does Freddie Sanders have to say he is running for Sheriff.....HE IS....move along now...are some skeeeered...ya oughta be.

seenitB4
seenitB4 04/03/12 - 05:35 am
Now do we really need

Now do we really need headlines like this.....

SAVANNAH, Ga. -- A man accidentally shot himself in the leg after leaving a gun show in downtown Savannah on Sunday afternoon.

“I don’t know if he was loading it, unloading it, cleaning it, but he was fiddling around with it and it went off,” said Savannah-Chatham police spokesman Julian Miller.

He was "fiddling" with it & it went off.....I want to meet some of these writers..LOL

Trouble
Trouble 04/03/12 - 05:45 am
morning all, rk, seenit, all

morning all, rk, seenit, all of you including those who love to click on the thumbs...

copperhead
copperhead 04/03/12 - 05:47 am
Someone should at least

Someone should at least research how much hussein's new regulations on oil have caused the price to "skyrocket". hussein TOLD us when he was running for pres. that his intention was to drive energy prices up but you folks are still blaming bush.

seenitB4
seenitB4 04/03/12 - 05:50 am
Well good am trouble &

Well good am trouble & copper....

t ...I need thumping now.....when I don't get it I feel I have lost my touch....it is an addiction.......now that I know LL wants it---hahah---I will see that he gets it!!!
So be careful LL......ya got a thumping coming!

Trouble
Trouble 04/03/12 - 05:53 am
copperhead, good point, but

copperhead, good point, but they have been blaming bush for so long, they dont know how to stop, i think they are going to need a 12 step program........

Trouble
Trouble 04/03/12 - 05:54 am
seenit, speaking of shooting

seenit, speaking of shooting oneself in the leg, my first ex actually did that, and at the time he did, he was the range safety officer of the rod and gun club (those of you with military backgrounds will understand that)

seenitB4
seenitB4 04/03/12 - 05:57 am
But trouble...was he

But trouble...was he "fiddling" with it when it went off???
lol-:)

Trouble
Trouble 04/03/12 - 06:00 am
that is not what he claims

that is not what he claims happened, but i cant say for sure, i was not there, i just got the phone call.......

copperhead
copperhead 04/03/12 - 06:00 am
I just heard that mr.martin

I just heard that mr.martin was"hunted down like a dog" and murdered. Where did this FACT come from? does anyone know why msnbc would air an edited version of the 911 call and omit the dispatcher's question about the race of the suspicious person? where did ALL these "FACTS" come from when the investigation hasn't released a single statement? This event occurred on feb. 26,and wasn't brought to national attention until hussein mandated his peacetime martial law act two weeks later,why?

seenitB4
seenitB4 04/03/12 - 06:07 am
Sometimes I really choke

Sometimes I really choke while watching msnbc.....I like good am Joe....& that is about all I can stand now....I mean I really gag when these fools start talking.......esp. that fool woman at night--what's her name..

copperhead
copperhead 04/03/12 - 06:07 am
It SEEMS i remember hussein

It SEEMS i remember hussein saying "under my administration,energy costs will skyrocket". HOW can you worshippers STILL blame bush for hussein's promise?

Trouble
Trouble 04/03/12 - 06:08 am
copperhead, they have

copperhead, they have apparently been interviewing some of the posters on here................

copperhead
copperhead 04/03/12 - 06:20 am
Energy prices

Energy prices "skyrockrting"was one of hussein's promises and the worshippers still say it's bush's fault! How do you spin a promise from hussein to be blamed on ANYONE ELSE?

copperhead
copperhead 04/03/12 - 06:26 am
How many worshippers are

How many worshippers are going to deny hussein promised "skyrocketing"energy prices?

madgerman
madgerman 04/03/12 - 06:39 am
Speaking of Bush = wheere is

Speaking of Bush = wheere is he?? In my 66 years in this country I can't remember a former president who avoided the media as much as him. What gives?

nanowerx
nanowerx 04/03/12 - 07:12 am
Come on people, nobody liked

Come on people, nobody liked Bush, but to keep blaming him for our current problems while praising Obama is not the answer. I voted for Obama in 2008 for the "change" and all I got were an extension of all Bush policies, more taxpayer money spent, illegal assassination of American citizens, over $1 Billion given to Green Energy companies that immediately folded and went bankrupt once they got the money, etc.. Stop holding up Obama on a pedestal when he is no better or worse than Bush was. Look at his top donors, all big banks and millionaires...he is just as much a part of the "good old boy" club as Bush was.

seenitB4
seenitB4 04/03/12 - 07:26 am
Bush was barbecued in the

Bush was barbecued in the press...day in & day out.....I bet when he left he said ---kiss my rear end folks...show me what you can do now...

Ain't much better now is it??

itsanotherday1
itsanotherday1 04/03/12 - 07:49 am
I don't drive: It is just

I don't drive: It is just common sense from both sides. If there are a group of bikers on a multilane street, they should take the lane as needed to move the group along. If it is two-lane, they should single file it to allow motor traffic to pass. For you gripers about them taking up an entire lane on a 4 lane, get over it. You have to deal with bus stops, delivery trucks, etc, etc, stopping traffic in the right lane. At least the bikes are moving.

strib1
strib1 04/03/12 - 08:35 am
i doubt that millionares up

i doubt that millionares up gas prices! and as for as bho doing all this , where in th world have u been latey???? he has to go i think vote rep and it will get better i think and hope!

docroc
docroc 04/03/12 - 08:43 am
Dear, " leave Social

Dear, " leave Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid alone:" You clearly are one of the dumb masses that are too myrmidonic to acknowledge that current Republican proposals will not change anything for seniors 55 and older. How ignorant you must be to not be able to determine for yourself that if left unchanged, as you propose, the current system will break; then no one will have these programs. You are a sycophant that has volunteered to give-up your God given independent thought. I feel sorry for you. A new slavery without chains and whips has insideously engulfed us.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 04/03/12 - 08:44 am
Good Morning America, Friends

Good Morning America, Friends and TSDs.

How many feel like a nail today?

My only post for the day, Have a good one.

"God Bless America"

seenitB4
seenitB4 04/03/12 - 08:57 am
Well CGEE...Hi & bye big

Well CGEE...Hi & bye big guy....no I don't feel like a hammer or nail today....wellmaybe a nail sometimes.....just because of LLamb & RM....they like to play hammer with me...LOL....
but I usually can beat them at their own little tricks....:)

Gotta go now..it has been fun...can a person have too much fun....:)

Trouble
Trouble 04/03/12 - 09:05 am
morning cg, love the link, it

morning cg, love the link, it fits

Trouble
Trouble 04/03/12 - 09:17 am
we all know that the aarp is

we all know that the aarp is in it to brainwash seniors into believing that the evil republicans are trying to take away the benefits they have worked for all their lives, but i fail to see how calling the seniors stupid is going to solve the problem. it will just make them tune you out.

Trouble
Trouble 04/03/12 - 09:18 am
soapy, could have been my

soapy, could have been my first ex too......lol

dichotomy
dichotomy 04/03/12 - 09:23 am
"He’s gotten us better and

"He’s gotten us better and fairer health care"

You must be one of the 15% of the people who leech off of the rest of us

"he’s working on saving energy resources"

Huh? You mean he is not allowing us to use OUR energy resources or build the pipeline and import oil from friendly sources and he is driving up the cost of energy while sending all of that money to the Middle East and wasting more money by giving it to his friends and donors in support "green" stuff that don't work while the "green" companies immediately go bankrupt and the $billions mysteriously disappear.

"and he’s gotten us allies to help us get rid of evil dictators "

Yeh, he helped get rid of one dictator in Libya, who wasn't bothering us, another in Egypt who was our ally, and is not getting rid of two or three more who are actively supporting terrorists and helping kill our GIs. I would say he is just actively supporting the Muslim Brotherhood.

ForeverFrog
ForeverFrog 04/03/12 - 09:44 am
George Clooney---Rick

Seenit, you are aware that George Clooney is a liberal activist.

Trouble
Trouble 04/03/12 - 09:49 am
frog, i knew that, but i

frog, i knew that, but i wasnt gonna burst her bubble........lol

Developer fined by Georgia EPD

The developer of a Grovetown subdivision has been fined by the Georgia Environmental Protection Division for failing to control erosion and other water quality control violations.