Rants & Raves

RANTS TO THE PEOPLE who keep bashing Obama. How many of them were grateful when he gave you the $250 payment. He is doing as good as anybody else in there has done.

BRING OUR TROOPS home. I don’t care about Afghanistan.

RANTS TO ALL Augusta Chronicle readers. Please stop complaining about people’s driving habits and people’s mannerisms. They do not know what you are talking about. Look at the environment they were raised in. They are trying to do the best they can with what they were given in life. So please be patient; they are not doing it intentionally. That is just the best they can do.

WOE UNTO YOU ministers; you are supposed to know the word of God, but a lot of you only care about money. You don’t preach what people should or should not do because you are afraid people won’t come to church.

IT WOULD BE a good idea if the lottery would cut off at $50 million for the winner and anything over that could go back to the education system. That would eliminate the deficit and everybody that wins would be just as happy with $50 million and they would with $200 million. Taxes are going to get most of it anyway.

ONE OF THE SHERIFF candidates needs to fix up his rental properties. If he is going to run for sheriff, he and his wife should not be slum lords. You should see some of the rental properties he has in Augusta.

RAVES TO Brigham Young University. Even though they are losing, it is sure nice to see a bunch of young men who are not all tattooed up like billboards. Maybe they are getting an education and are not just there for sports.

YOU CAN’T DESTROY A nation like America unless you first destroy the truth. Our liberal news and entertainment industries and Congress are destroying it wholesale.

NOT EVERYONE IN a homeless shelter is there because they are a drug addict or an alcoholic. Some of them are there because they got a divorce after 23 years and they had nowhere else to go. That is why there was a laptop in there; because they used it to find work.

THIS IS A RANT for the person complaining about the repairs on Bobby Jones Expressway being done at high-traffic times. How did you get to work before there was a Bobby Jones?

Trouble
Trouble 03/30/12 - 01:35 am
morning all, just flipping

morning all, just flipping the switch before i head to work, all have a good day.

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 03/30/12 - 02:48 am
From yesterday's R/R..... UH

From yesterday's R/R.....

UH folks, you have the wrong Zimmerman. She was referring to her daughters ex boyfriend. His name happens to be Zimmerman. I'm glad I'm not that paranoid.

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 03/30/12 - 03:06 am
RANTS TO THE PEOPLE who keep

He learned that vote buying trick from Bush. And I'm still not voting for someone who plainly wants to be a dictator. He couldn't even get the democrats to vote for his budget, not a single one. And he is doing a great job selling us to China.

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 03/30/12 - 03:08 am
Good Mourning Awguster,

Good Mourning Awguster, Trouble, seenit, wb, rm, ch, happy, and the rest of the bunch. Even the ones I disagree with, you make things interesting.

Tots
Tots 03/30/12 - 04:55 am
Good morning to

Good morning to everybody....

To others>>>> "WHATEVER"

Riverman1
Riverman1 03/30/12 - 05:09 am
Good morning, RK, Tots and

Good morning, RK, Tots and everyone who will come later. Have a great Friday.

Tots
Tots 03/30/12 - 05:18 am
Good morning Riverman,now

Good morning Riverman,now it's off to work i go..

You have a great day...

InChristLove
InChristLove 03/30/12 - 06:23 am
RK, you are a gentle soul and

RK, you are a gentle soul and I know not that niave (2:45am). I understand why you would believe this but paranoid doesn't even come into the picture. You of all people should know better than that.

seenitB4
seenitB4 03/30/12 - 07:46 am
Dang...just dang....I sleep &

Dang...just dang....I sleep & yall cat fight...heheheh

You see why I'm not posting about that case in Florida....THAT name can git your "butt" in trouble......OMG....hahah..in trouble...I didn't even mean to say that!!!
Good am folks--will have company so can't play all day...

seenitB4
seenitB4 03/30/12 - 07:52 am
Sean...if you can't do a

Sean...if you can't do a better job with the r/rs...I will help.....actually lately they stink......ya know the MASTERS will be here soon....I want our town to show some class-some intelligence-some know how---well ya get my drift...we do have to represent the best side of Augusta.....I will try to keep it on the up & up....but can't promise........cause some can & do tick me off!!

seenitB4
seenitB4 03/30/12 - 07:57 am
I'm not bragging...well

I'm not bragging...well kinda...my flowers are OUT OF THIS WORLD...they look like the Masters pics......I mean really...the frost didn't get them this year....they are in full glory......I try to stay outside & just admire their beauty as much as possible....cause like most things in life.....it is like cotton candy......it melts away....but at least ya taste the sight-sound-flavor-- at that moment in time....:)

justthefacts
19958
justthefacts 03/30/12 - 07:58 am
Seenit, I entertain alot of

Seenit, I entertain alot of folks during the Masters, if it makes you feel better, I can tell you that none of them have ever mentioned the Rants/Raves section of the paper.

meginlea
meginlea 03/30/12 - 08:06 am
Yeah I'm pretty sure if the

Yeah I'm pretty sure if the fancy Master's folks read the AC while they are here, they spend their money on the hard copies....or actually, they get their complimentary hard copies at their overpriced and all the sudden spruced up Augusta Hotels or from the driveways of the houses on the Hill and West Lake where they are staying.

seenitB4
seenitB4 03/30/12 - 08:06 am
Thanks JTF....but ya don't

Thanks JTF....but ya don't live in Augusta right now....doya..:)

seenitB4
seenitB4 03/30/12 - 08:08 am
JTF....I would be willing to

JTF....I would be willing to bet ya talking to golfers & not the Mrs.

meginlea
meginlea 03/30/12 - 08:10 am
I have a question about the

I have a question about the second to last rant, however. Was a previous ranter a few days back complaining or something about a laptop being at a homeless shelter? I am confused, although I do agree with this ranter. I worked at a homeless shelter in Boston, and while many where there because of drugs, not everyone was. AND, the shelter also offered rehabilitation programs. We had a computer lab which was monitored and utilized for various parts of rehabilitation functions, religious activities, and various other things. I'm just curious as to where this rant comes from. I try to read the R&R's every day and sift through all the lovely communication from all the obvious faithful friends who chat away with one another in here. It doesn't bother me much. I'm all for people making community for themselves :). So if someone could fill me in, that would be great. Thanks-

justthefacts
19958
justthefacts 03/30/12 - 08:12 am
True, seenit, there are no

True, seenit, there are no mrs present.

seenitB4
seenitB4 03/30/12 - 08:17 am
You know what JTF....you have

You know what JTF....you have just given me an idea....many women come with their husbands to the Masters but don't go to the game....Augusta needs a BIG attraction for the females....not just didlly squat stuff...I mean something outstanding...a bus to pick them up at the homes-motels-hotels...maybe this is where Augusta could make use of some of the centers they built downtown....a big convention just for the WOMEN!!

meginlea
meginlea 03/30/12 - 08:19 am
I thought they just got their

I thought they just got their nails done and went to Augusta mall and then came home and lay out by the pool.... It's vacation...right?

And actually, there are a lot of the women that do go, right? In their fancy-smancy golf outfits. right?

seenitB4
seenitB4 03/30/12 - 08:22 am
Yeh...some could be about

Yeh...some could be about women "stuff"...like quilting-cooking & etc. but some could be about educational & worldy things too...great speakers from all over the world....
Other conventions have this...& some thoroughy enjoy it.....even some well named politicians show up at these conventions.

seenitB4
seenitB4 03/30/12 - 08:25 am
megin ,....The Masters brings

megin ,....The Masters brings MILLIONS into the CSRA......you will never hear me complain about ANY who come to our beautiful city...

SAPCS
SAPCS 03/30/12 - 08:29 am
I will write him a check

I will write him a check TODAY for his $250 plus interest. Thank you, fearless leader, for less than three tanks of gas.

This is the USA and I can "bash" him all I want. Like most of us who express our displeasure with our politicians, I don't consider it "bashing." Thankfully, we live in a country where I am free to "bash" all I want.

justthefacts
19958
justthefacts 03/30/12 - 08:29 am
seenit, millions is a little

seenit, millions is a little strong. Thousands is a little more accurate. But, alot for sure.

seenitB4
seenitB4 03/30/12 - 08:45 am
JTF...I'm talking about

JTF...I'm talking about $$$$...I would say millions....:)

justthefacts
19958
justthefacts 03/30/12 - 08:48 am
Yep, sorry.

Yep, sorry.

dichotomy
dichotomy 03/30/12 - 09:03 am
"when he gave you the $250

"when he gave you the $250 payment"

Oh yeh, Obama is good at giving people money we don't have and borrowing it from China. Think about it. Your grocery bill and gasoline bill have gone up much more than that $250 dollars you got. And all because of Obama's increased debt, printing money that isn't worth anything, and anti-oil policies. Obama didn't give you anything. You just think you got $250. You got zilch. He bought your vote with money we didn't have, you got nothing because of the inflation in commodities caused by his policies, and he passed the payment for all of it to your children and grand children. You can't give away something you don't have. Obama "gave" you a pitance, wiped out any benefit you might get, and handed you the bill for it at the same time.

Dudeness
Dudeness 03/30/12 - 09:07 am
We heard 12 consecutive

We heard 12 consecutive gunshots in the middle of the night around Sibley Road between Wrightsboro/Gordon, but never heard any sirens. It sounded like someone unloaded one gun (6 shots) and then either switched to another gun or someone else unloaded the next 6 shots. Were there any reported shootings in this area overnight?

seenitB4
seenitB4 03/30/12 - 09:09 am
JTF....You have been so sweet

JTF....You have been so sweet to me lately....you don't even have to say ...sorry....:)

I'm reading this news on here & getting riled...more killings...more crime...more of the same o.....same o....I can almost quote the posts now from certain posters...heheh....I remember a certain poster from years ago....& I now see what he saw on this board.....a little late because he is gone from us...
and some complain because I inject some different stuff on here.....well I might give yall a rest & take my music elsewhere..
gotta go now..

allhans
allhans 03/30/12 - 09:13 am
My daughter and her husband

My daughter and her husband has rented her home in Forest Hills for 15 years, and to the same golfer. I can tell you that they make sure a copy of the Augusta Chronicle is in the driveway every morning. And if you are out and about early in the morning you will see the "renter" picking the AC up and taking it inside.

seenitB4
seenitB4 03/30/12 - 09:13 am

One last one though....hahah....
Will YOU miss me Sean????

click-click----$$$$$---:)

Term limit for poor principals?

The Richmond County Board of Education discussed giving principals a three-year period to improve their student's academic performance on pain of possible demotion during Thursday's meetings.