Rants & Raves

DOES ANYONE IN this town have turn signals on their cars, or did the manufacturer forget to put them on your model?

AMERICA, WE NEED shovel-ready jobs and we need oil. With the Keystone pipeline gone, our last best hope is dowsing for oil. All that’s required is a divining rod, sturdy shoes and a Forrest Gump-like dedication to explore America on foot.

IT LOOKS LIKE the city is about to chalk up more loss on our Municipal Golf Course if they give The Patch operators that $300,000 of sales tax money for upkeep of the course. What a ridiculous contract that firm was given.

THE COLUMBIA COUNTY Commission accepted a nearly $7 million bid to purchase a new radio system for the sheriff’s office? To whom do they want to talk, the space shuttle?

MY TRIP THROUGH retail store and mall parking lots shows a direct correlation to low income and low tire air pressure. With gas headed for $5 per gallon, gas mileage would increase a lot with proper tire air pressure and clean engine air filters. Come on local churches, organize Saturdays to inspect tires, lights, air filters and help your congregations.

GAS WENT UP during the Bush administration, and Democrat protesters were all over the place. Gas has now gone up 32 days in a row (to well past $3.50 a gallon), yet they haven’t said anything. The “D” in Democrat must stand for duplicity.

HOW MUCH MORE can NASCAR and the NASCAR media cover Danica Patrick? She is a mediocre driver, and there are many male drivers as good who never get a single interview.

BARBARIANS LIVING in the sixth century are at our gates. Now is the time to get all U.S. personnel out of Afghanistan.

DFCS, YOUR JOB is to help us, not put us on hold. You’re no better than us; you’re probably getting more food stamps than we are.

I’M SICK OF seeing boys’ butts and underwear hanging out. If Augusta has (and I know they do) an indecent exposure law, then enforce it. Maybe this could be a good step in stopping the crime in this town. It’s not a fashion statement, it’s vulgar.

HOW DO THEY expect people to mail packages if they close the Post Office? They need to leave it open.

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 03/06/12 - 01:41 am
1. That thingy sticking out

1. That thingy sticking out from the left side of the steering column is just a place to mount the windshield wiper controls.

2. Ditto

3. I hear the "Three Stooges" theme.

4. There's that music again.

5. Did you ask everybody how much they make?

6. I think the national average was $1.87 on 20 January 2009.

7. It's called marketing.

8. Noted

9. You say you are getting food stamps like you are proud of it.

10. But it's a lot of fun when you accidentally step on the cuffs and the pants fall off.

11. UPS and FedEx

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 03/06/12 - 01:39 am
Good Mourning Trouble,

Good Mourning Trouble, Willow, the rest of Awguster and the Hotlanter suburbanite.

Trouble
Trouble 03/06/12 - 05:40 am
morning all, and you too

morning all, and you too rk....my windshield wiper controls are not mounted on that sticky thingy on the left side of my steering column, they are on the dash, so i have no idea what use that sticky thingy serves on my truck.......lol

seenitB4 03/06/12 - 06:08 am
ok trouble....holdup on that

ok trouble....holdup on that last offer....

MORE offers are coming in & we may be able to stay in a local business.....BUT you will need more outfits......some with fur/sparkles/& I will have to email the other requests for you....stay tuned please.

GOOD AM ALL!

Trouble
Trouble 03/06/12 - 06:13 am
will do seenit, but the last

will do seenit, but the last offer did look good, dont take it off the list just yet.

Riverman1
Riverman1 03/06/12 - 06:18 am
Hey SeenIt....and Trouble.

Hey SeenIt....and Trouble. I'm off to work. Don't expect me to answer anything until I get there.

seenitB4 03/06/12 - 06:18 am
ok...I do understand.....but

ok...I do understand.....but the $$$ another has offered will make us HAPPY---HAPPY-HAPPY....we may not see this again......in our lifetime....he is RICH & wants to be entertained....the internet is amazing in so many ways...:)

seenitB4 03/06/12 - 06:21 am
River posts like he can

River posts like he can answer anything for us.....well maybe he can....I'll try a few on him today just for testing purposes.....we could use a good manager.....& he wants the $$$....I'm pretty sure. heh

Trouble
Trouble 03/06/12 - 06:28 am
just remember, the web cam

just remember, the web cam cost lots extra.....

seenitB4 03/06/12 - 06:32 am
Ya got that right

Ya got that right trouble....LOTS extra.....not easy getting on that makeup-sparkling outfits--& wide awake look at early am hours....

dang...now let me look at the news/r&rs......& try to make SM happy this am.

Trouble
Trouble 03/06/12 - 06:36 am
if i am expected to look good

if i am expected to look good and sparkle this early in the morning, the price just went waaaaaaaaaay up

seenitB4 03/06/12 - 06:55 am
Turn

Turn signals...saywhat....let's go back to the ole hand waving out the window....there is so much more you can do with the fingers...know whatta mean..:)

We nned more Forrest Gumps....honest as the day is long....& so easy to train as a housemate.....I bet he would make this house sparkle-hah

The Patch will get the mon----the men want it--it is a toy to play with & it keeps them out of real trouble..

(NOT the trouble on here.....REAL trouble she is but she doesn't have time)

Men like their radios---c bs--sirens--I know I was married to a radio junkie once---we had the dang radios in the dang bedroom & they always went off at the WRONG TIME!

I once had some good advice from a garage man...He said remember these 2 words---OIL CHANGES & FILTERS...by golly he was RIGHT!

Ok come on ..gas prices sky high....ya know the game...sock it to us right B4 election time BOTH parties play this game....will some college smartie come up with a sock it back game PLEEEZE!

Danica the race car driver---is hot---as long as she is hot.....the other drivers can take a back seat...sorry but that is life 101...

Get out of Afghanistan......when will that happen....when the biig guys want it to happen & we aren't privy to know because our little minds CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH...they think.

Do away with food stamps.....we need to work for food...you see what happens to animals doncha....the bears even sit at picnic tables waiting for their next meal now...crazy world..

Boys butts showing...pleeeze ..I have never seen a low hanging pants-drawers that I really liked....never ever....not even in the kitchen with the plumber........but the hairy chest..now we're talking---show me that & I might get interested...heh

The post office is NEEDED --don't get me going on that...CGEE needs the excerise going to the post ofc.....& he likes talking to the fine looking ladies there..HEH---:)

seenitB4 03/06/12 - 06:58 am
trouble...I think even our

trouble...I think even our ole buddies pths & doc would like those answers.!!

seenitB4 03/06/12 - 07:04 am

You know some find sin in everything!!!

I just can't find it everywhere....I look though..:)

Trouble
Trouble 03/06/12 - 07:05 am
seenit, dont tell rk, but i

seenit, dont tell rk, but i like your responses better than his......lol

seenitB4 03/06/12 - 07:09 am
Heh-heh...I won't tell

Heh-heh...I won't tell him...& don't teach him to read either....he could be dangerous.....hah...he will keeel us..:):)

Trouble
Trouble 03/06/12 - 07:11 am
he dont scare me, i know his

he dont scare me, i know his weaknesses, we could take him out easily......

seenitB4 03/06/12 - 07:16 am
trouble...I would give you 10

trouble...I would give you 10 thumbs up on that!!!LOL-LOL

seenitB4 03/06/12 - 07:19 am
1st trick question for

1st trick question for Riverman...

If we are not suppose to sin....why is it so much fun???

If ya want to be our MGR......you will need to be honest & forthright with your answers.....ya know you could get rich with us...just like Col. parker did with Elvis.

Trouble
Trouble 03/06/12 - 07:21 am
i know a lot of peoples

i know a lot of peoples weaknesses, they should be grateful that i dont believe in telling what i know no matter what happens.........

seenitB4 03/06/12 - 07:25 am
2nd trick question for RM Why

2nd trick question for RM

Why is it so hard for some to ignore our posts.......why is it they take their valuable time reading something they obviously don't like.....& wouldn't like ...even if we coated it with chocolate..:):)

Keep your mind on the question RM...I know the choc thingy might throw your mind in other directions!

Trouble
Trouble 03/06/12 - 07:31 am
chocolate? ok seenit, now

chocolate? ok seenit, now you have me wanting chocolate, RM, while you are considering the answers to seenit's questions, please bring me chocolate........:)

seenitB4 03/06/12 - 07:37 am
I hope it doesn't take RM all

I hope it doesn't take RM all day LONG to answer........maybe he can remember where he left his puter at work.....

I have so much work to do & GOB won't be any help because he spends 1/2 the day looking for remotes-keys-cell phones--& then wants to blame me because HE can't find things.....what is a girl to do.....now I'm looking at the other news----B4 he wakes..

seenitB4 03/06/12 - 07:45 am
Another question

Another question for...River......Why do people do this in the video....all day--- everday...everywhere???

Trouble
Trouble 03/06/12 - 07:46 am
and it is time for me to get

and it is time for me to get domestic, i will check back in later, RM, hurry with that chocolate......

Frankie-B
Frankie-B 03/06/12 - 08:03 am
Why are people paying

Why are people paying attention to Dannica? Really?

Next question?

seenitB4 03/06/12 - 08:10 am
OK frankie b...ya gone & done

OK frankie b...ya gone & done it now....we just lost the guys for the rest of the day!!!!:):)

seenitB4 03/06/12 - 08:12 am
Frankie b...I'm not sure the

Frankie b...I'm not sure the thumbs up can take ALL the thumbs up that post will get...LOL

shrimp for breakfast
shrimp for breakfast 03/06/12 - 08:30 am
Good morning everyone! I've

Good morning everyone! I've been out of town teaching some college kids a little US history. Whether they learned anything I have no idea but I sure had a good time trying to stimulate thier random cerebral activity. I don't think they even believed that a Vice President Aaron Burr got into a duel with Alexander Hamilton and killed him. I don't think they believed a senator caned another senator for not agreeing with him.

stillamazed
stillamazed 03/06/12 - 08:35 am
People not using signals

People not using signals annoys me also but what can you do, it must not be a law to not to use them or else the counties would get rich writing tickets for it. I read in the Louisville paper about a young man being caught by police while running from a robbery in his sagging pants that he tripped on, now that was funny!