Rants & Raves

Comments from readers:

WHY DON’T BANKS allow a certain amount over the limit to good customers’ checking accounts? Surely they would charge for the use of this money, but it would be nice to know that it was there. The customers would appreciate it.

I’M SORRY FOR THE LOSS of Whitney Houston. All these wonderful people showed up for her funeral. Buy where were they when she was alive and she really needed help from them?

WHOEVER STOLE MY CHANGE purse, which included my driver’s license, health and business cards, at Subway or China Express on Peach Orchard Road, no good luck will come to you.

RANT FOR OUR GOVERNMENT. There have been more chrome rims bought with Medicaid money than anything else. Abomination of hardworking taxpayer’s money. Free cell phones for deadbeats is an abomination also.

OBAMA HAS DONE a great job of brainwashing supporters with the belief that the wealthy are not doing their “fair” share and therefore the wealthy are to be blamed for the debt and downfall of our economy. This blame and pitiful excuse has been used as a cover-up for failures by Obama.

WAY TO GO, RICK SANTORUM, for standing up to the liberal media and letting your views be known concerning Obama administration. Seems it’s perfectly OK for media to attack Repubs and Conservatives, but to go after Obama and the Dems is totally off limits. Keep up the good work, Rick!

A BIG RANT TO the superintendent of Warren County Schools. Why cancel the playoff game with Hancock County? Why not play the game without spectators? You stated that you weren’t worried about the players only the crowds. Think outside the box and don’t punish those that weren’t responsible!

A RANT TO A local middle school. This is one of the worst years my daughter has ever experienced. The discipline is awful and she has a difficult time learning due to behavior issues.

A RANT TO RCBOE who continues to send student criminals to tribunals wasting thousands of dollars while rarely backing teachers over the behavior issues they encounter. The principals only serve as puppets for the BOE as the students have no fear of consequences of their actions. The principals fearing for their reputation continue to allow parents and their hoodlum kids to dictate discipline policy or the lack thereof.

Tots
Tots 02/24/12 - 07:42 pm
??? Where did it all go???

??? Where did it all go???

allhans
allhans 02/24/12 - 07:52 pm
Rant #1. An easy fix is to

Rant #1. An easy fix is to maintain a minimum balance.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 02/24/12 - 08:42 pm
Rant 5, yes, the King

Rant 5, yes, the King SMCICBHO even made a statement that the rich needed to pay their fair share to be an American.

countyman
20120
countyman 02/25/12 - 02:24 am
A couple of

A couple of updates..

Southwest Augusta continues to grow fast.. The growth is now spreading from Belair rd and Jimmie Dyess to Gordon Hwy(btw Jimmie Dyess & Grovetown/Harlem).. 200 acre Haynes Station, 62 acre residential/1 acre commercial Mccoys Creek, Willhaven phase 3, and now additional commercial growth along Gordon Hwy... 13 acre shopping center at the Richmond/Columbia county line.. A new elementary and middle school will have to open sooner or later.. Don't forget the 10k sq. ft. Shoppes at Dyess Park and 25 acre shopping center are planned for Jimmie Dyess near Zaxbys..

Land clearing(probably another restaurant) will start near Buffalo Wild Wings..

Mcdonalds is coming to the Augusta Exchange area(3649 Wheeler rd)....

seenitB4 02/25/12 - 05:56 am
I think I've found the answer

I think I've found the answer to our problems ...

2. Feminism can be very sexy. When females are in charge, everyone lives better (including the males). While male chimps run the show, among bonobos, it's the females who are in charge, with much better quality of life for everyone involved (see #1).

3. Sisterhood is powerful. Although female bonobos are about 20% smaller than males--roughly the same ratio as in chimps and humans--they dominate males by sticking together. If a male gets out of line and harasses a female, ALL the other females will gang up on him. This sisterly solidarity, combined with lots of sex, tends to keep the males behaving politely.

seenitB4 02/25/12 - 06:13 am
The rant said... A RANT TO A

The rant said...

This is the biggest problem in our schools imo.....get the backbone to throw some jerks out of the school system...send them home to mommie & let them home school.

Hi & good am this Saturday morning!

Trouble
Trouble 02/25/12 - 06:16 am
morning all. last

morning all.

last rant.......you are right.

Trouble
Trouble 02/25/12 - 06:17 am
seenit, you are right too,

seenit, you are right too, here, i give you a thumbs up......you rarely get those.........lol

seenitB4 02/25/12 - 06:17 am
Yesterday I played on here

Yesterday I played on here ALL day.....so today I will set some limits on this good time/play.....I don't care how funny yall get---how interesting or how good the jokes are...I will NOT stay .....yall hear me......:)

Trouble
Trouble 02/25/12 - 06:20 am
seenit, if the big meanie

seenit, if the big meanie heads i work for would let me, i would play all day too, but since they are big meanie heads, i cant, i have to work :(

seenitB4 02/25/12 - 06:20 am
HI trouble.....yes you are

HI trouble.....yes you are right.....as usual.....

Some just don't like country music I guess....but hey...I do & this is my box to post in......funny thing "they" don't have much to put in the convo but they want to tell others what to post....amazing!!

seenitB4 02/25/12 - 06:22 am
We have some strange

We have some strange characters on here ya know......their mind/thinking goes in a 1000 directions...so different from GOB....:)

Trouble
Trouble 02/25/12 - 06:29 am
maybe if we explained to them

maybe if we explained to them that they do not HAVE to click every link you post it would help........never mind, they will never grasp the concept of ignoring things they dont like and allowing others to enjoy them........

seenitB4 02/25/12 - 06:32 am
You notice they are always

You notice they are always late ...never early birds.....

RM is lost on yesterdays r/rs.....& saying I am having tble finding stuff.....ooohh it's tough when the mind goes....

Trouble
Trouble 02/25/12 - 06:34 am
lol, yes it is, but i have

lol, yes it is, but i have confidence in rm, he will find us eventually

seenitB4 02/25/12 - 06:37 am
Yep...you are right about

Yep...you are right about rm....eventually......takes him longer & longer though with every passing week....starting to worry about him.

Trouble
Trouble 02/25/12 - 06:41 am
we have got to quit leaving

we have got to quit leaving the lights on over there when we move over here..........or maybe it would just be easier to make out last post over there something giving them directions to here and explaining the difference....lol

Riverman1
Riverman1 02/25/12 - 06:41 am
Seenit, in that last post so

Seenit, in that last post so many double what do you call it...entendres?

seenitB4 02/25/12 - 06:44 am
Finally....with a

Finally....with a map-directions HE finally found the right place!!

Geez....why can't a man just get directions ??

Trouble
Trouble 02/25/12 - 06:44 am
rm!!!!! you found us, and so

rm!!!!! you found us, and so early too, we are soooo proud.......morning

seenitB4 02/25/12 - 06:47 am
Yep....we are sooo proud of

Yep....we are sooo proud of you this am....I guess that light left on is like a moth to a flame to RM.....:)

seenitB4 02/25/12 - 06:50 am
Definition of DOUBLE

Definition of DOUBLE ENTENDRE
1: ambiguity of meaning arising from language that lends itself to more than one interpretation

Yes..yes...I can see where some can see a double meaning in my words.....esp. you RM....but then you know me sooo well.

seenitB4 02/25/12 - 06:55 am
Talking about the late radio

Talking about the late radio callers....you know some think we never went to the moon....that we made that up....kinda reminds me of that Gov. whats his name...

RoadkiII
RoadkiII 02/25/12 - 06:58 am
Bank rant......... Don't

Bank rant......... Don't right bad checks

Riverman1
Riverman1 02/25/12 - 06:59 am
Oh, so you mean I was posting

Oh, so you mean I was posting on the wrong R and R. Ha...shows what I know.

Gov. Jesse....Yep, the whole moon trip was just a TV made-up thing.

Riverman1
Riverman1 02/25/12 - 07:01 am
If y'all would just give me a

If y'all would just give me a key to the room, I'd quietly slip in and not wake anyone up. Ask the clerk for an extra room keycard.

Trouble
Trouble 02/25/12 - 07:01 am
morning rk, i see you managed

morning rk, i see you managed to find us too, and without a gps, we are on a roll today!!!!

Trouble
Trouble 02/25/12 - 07:02 am
rm, it is more fun to watch

rm, it is more fun to watch you post on yesterdays while we talk about you here......

seenitB4 02/25/12 - 07:03 am
Well at least 2 of them KNOW

Well at least 2 of them KNOW how to find us trouble....:)

I was just looking at the thread about showing ID & it sez..

The agency said tens of thousands of the state’s minorities might not be able to cast ballots under the new law because they don’t have the right photo ID.

Say WHAT....don't we show id for EVERYTHING in todays world..

Trouble
Trouble 02/25/12 - 07:04 am
and the big meanie heads say

and the big meanie heads say it is now time for me to get ready go to to my place of employment.........yall have fun, and if rk starts talking about taking his girlfriend to work again, you know it is not me, he is making me take myself......