Rants & Raves

Comments from readers:

FIRST, DR. AZZIZ TOLD us that he was smarter than we were. Then he said Augusta wasn’t cool. Now Dr. Azziz wants ASU. ASU, be afraid, be very afraid.

ALAS, THE presidential campaign manipulations are working smoothly and we seem to end up with no choice, i.e., a choice between Santorum and Romney. And if the big media are so powerful they can “render Santorum unelectable” based on their own anti-conservatism, we’re in bloody poor shape as an electorate. The media have convinced conservatives that nobody is good, but surely, sensible voters will simply ignore the media and vote for the least bad.

WHAT’S AUGUSTA STATE got to do with improving health? Is this government concentrating more power in one person? Azziz? He’s wasting no time.

BOEING AIRPLANE makers were attacked in S.C. by Obama after Boeing tried to start a plant that would create a lot of jobs. Now Boeing is forced to close the longtime job-making plant in Wichita, Kan. Obama claims he creates jobs while all the time he destroys jobs!

I WOULD LIKE TO RANT about the people who are ignoring school speed zones and who are also ignoring the school buses that are stopped with their lights flashing on Belair Road in the mornings.

RAVE TO DARIC JOHNSON for taking action in a dangerous situation.

THE LIBERAL MEDIA PRETEND to support women, yet they viciously attack sensible conservatives like Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann. Liberals own the media, the White House, the courts and most of Con­gress. We’d better wake up and fast.

IF OBAMA/CONGRESS would cut the abysmal waste out of the military, there’d be no need to cut out actual combat personnel. Rather, Obama is keeping the waste and cutting the soldiers. And Congress goes right along with him.

SAUDI ARABIA has beheaded 79 witches this year.

STANTON OPTICAL COMMERCIAL = very annoying!

I WISH WHOEVER FOUND my 55-year-old Seiko watch a few days before Christmas would have turned it in. I ran a lost ad in The Augusta Chronicle and The North Augusta Star. I offered a reward along with my phone number.

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 06:24 am
First things first....If you

First things first....If you haven't read Sylvia's column...please do.....:)

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 06:27 am
The first rant said... FIRST,

The first rant said...

Well I think he was talking about the commish.....we posters KNOW we are cool & most are a whole lot smarter....
& anyway....where is his sense of humor...we gotcha beat on that too..

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 06:40 am
How many really pay attention

How many really pay attention to the liberal media...or any media anymore.....our news now comes from sooo many sources that it is impossible for one entity to rule the show anymore..
We have some on here who read 4 to 5 papers a day....even across the pond & other countries....we sift that info. in a blender & when the chaff falls out we make sense & then we get on here and reprint the truth as we know it.....ya can't fool us...by gollly.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/15/12 - 06:50 am
{{B4}} & Good Morning

{{B4}} & Good Morning America.

Just let your brain do the thinking, (If you have more than 1 brain cell).
It only takes 3 educated cells to make the right choice.....Past History ** Documented Facts ** and for sure Common Sense.

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 06:55 am
I am riding high Don't wanna

I am riding high

Don't wanna come down

Hope my wings don't fail me now

If I can touch the sky

I risk the fall

Just to know how it feels to fly

This is dedicated to LLamb.....for his amazing taste in fellow posters...:)

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 06:56 am
Hiya CGee.....Hope you are

Hiya CGee.....Hope you are frisky this am...:)

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/15/12 - 07:01 am
I'm always frisky, you should

I'm always frisky, you should see me get up every morning at 5. Feel good today because I have 95% movement in the shoulder. Have about 4 more months till I am able to do those 50 push ups, that is if I don't screw it up.

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 07:06 am
Please don't screw it up

Please don't screw it up then....we might start calling you frisky CG..
I'm trying to get frisky...we are walking alot in the park.....of course right now GOB & my she dog past by me & leave me looking like I'm standing still.... oneday (I hope soon)I will say nah na na na....toldya!

Tots
Tots 01/15/12 - 07:11 am
Good morning to all of you.

Good morning to all of you.

Hello George ,glad to see your on the mend .
Seenit,keep the guys out of trouble on here today.....

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/15/12 - 07:13 am
I've cut back on my posting

I've cut back on my posting because I do not belong to the AC "Report Club." As you know, I say it as it is, very little PC and that offends some.
Even my Avatar offends some.....love it.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/15/12 - 07:14 am
A {{Tots}}

A {{Tots}}

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 07:16 am
Good am to you

Good am to you tots...:):)

You know some guys come on here looking for trouble...they just don't have ANY idea how smart we are......I try to go easy on them....after all they're just a man...
I've always thought the Lord knew what he was doing when he gave us the job of making babies....men would get side-tracked at the first football game they came across...if that baby was coming they would just say "Wait for the timeout to come"...yaknow whatta mean!

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/15/12 - 07:35 am
Lord did know what he was

Lord did know what he was doing.....More fun making then having...

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 07:49 am

Speaking of mating...(cg)..I find this very interesting....maybe some on here will too.

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 08:24 am

Speaking of animals love habits.....ya can git an education right here!

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 08:46 am

Animals & birds grieve just like we do...

Ok I'm moving on now.....

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/15/12 - 08:52 am
Animals also have more love

Animals also have more love for their off springs than some humans.

Discussionstarter
Discussionstarter 01/15/12 - 09:08 am
The AC charges $300 to run a

The AC charges $300 to run a small obituary notice. Not happy.

Riverman1
Riverman1 01/15/12 - 09:14 am
If I die soon I'll just have

If I die soon I'll just have someone mention it in the rant and raves. Then y'all can dissect me good or bad. Save the $300.

bjphysics
bjphysics 01/15/12 - 09:50 am
Schadenfreude meet Karma,

Schadenfreude meet Karma, Karma meet Schadenfreude

“Republican State House Member Charged with DUI”

“UPDATE: Kip Smith co-sponsored HB 464, which is one of the many bills that would require drug testing for public assistance.”

citizen0226
citizen0226 01/15/12 - 09:59 am
Don't kid yourself...Azziz

Don't kid yourself...Azziz didn't want ASU. Noone wants ASU...
Why in the world would anyone want a state university with such terrible academics, limited funding, and next to zero research work?

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 10:13 am
RM....Well don't think we

RM....Well don't think we won't dissect you.....I bet some politicians would come on & put their 2cents in too.
Good am toya.

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 10:18 am
In the AJC Ga. failure

In the AJC

Ga. failure reflects snags in ethanol-----tens of millions have been lost

Coach Paterno sez he was unsure what to do about sex abuse..?

You will soon find finer foods at airport food court...Ya hear that JTF??

Atlanta's Fed Reserve Chief says he's skeptical that more stimulus would help the economy..

justthefacts
justthefacts 01/15/12 - 10:31 am
Seenit, I eat at Hartsfield

Seenit, I eat at Hartsfield only under extreme circumstances, besides, the food, such that it is, and beverages are free in the Sky Club.

tcowan13
tcowan13 01/15/12 - 10:32 am
This is a request to all

This is a request to all persons who have Garage or Yard sales.Please remove your signs after the day of the Garage or Yard sale.Please do not leave your sign up and have no regards for removing the sign. 'nuff said.

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 10:39 am
JTF...I haven't had the

JTF...I haven't had the pleasure of flying in a few years....but don't you have to pay some kind of memebership for that?
I know some friends get some perks through business.

shrimp for breakfast
shrimp for breakfast 01/15/12 - 10:51 am
I could use a vicodin this

I could use a vicodin this morning. My back is killing me.

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 10:53 am
shrimp.....Maybe you should

shrimp.....Maybe you should rest up today....:)

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 10:57 am
Some won't like my next

Some won't like my next post.....(nothing new)

I have been reading about Martin Luther King & how great he was....I agree with that ...but would someone tell me just what has his offspring done except live off his name-money-history???
Have they had REAL jobs??

seenitB4 01/15/12 - 10:58 am
Do Warren Buffets kids live

Do Warren Buffets kids live off of his name??

Ex-SC Gov. Edwards dies

CHARLESTON, S.C. - James B. Edwards, South Carolina's first Republican governor since Reconstruction and later energy secretary for two years in the Reagan administration, has died.