Rants & Raves

Comments from readers:

A BIG RAVE for Dr. Azizz’s article about our giant medical establishment. Since my first experience in 1943 for an appendectomy I have had several in-patient experiences along with 30 years close to the medical field. So my last wish is to donate my body to the medical school knowing it will help some future doctor in their training to be the best. However at 84 I’m not ready yet.

THE U.S. GIVES $1.3 billion in “aid” to Egypt and apparently will continue to, even though every possible winner in the latest insurrection will end up being controlled by maniacs who are staunchly anti-American and anti-Israel.

I HOPE WHOEVER keyed my new orange Avalanche has a happy New Year.

IT WAS NICE THAT you had coverage of the all-area cross-country stars in your sports section but why was there a difference in the coverage between the male and female stars? The male was on the front page and the female was on Page 5.

I WAS WONDERING where the Obama slogan “Yes We Can” went when I discovered Iran is now using it as they thumb up their noses at the world and proclaim “Yes We Can” to nuclear programs, disrupting traffic through the Strait of Hormuz, etc.

WHERE ARE ALL the civic leaders and ministers protesting against the killing of two of our best law enforcement officers? If it was the other outcome, they would be all over the place. Makes you wonder!

YOUR PAPER REPORTED hundreds of Sunni Muslims gathered in Baghdad on Friday to celebrate the withdrawal of U.S. forces. What gratitude! Was it worth it having our troops killed and many thousands injured for the Iraqi cause?

DR. AZZIZ just loves to get visibility. In your newspaper on Saturday you had news coverage about his surgery and he also was a guest columnist with a topic on how great GHSU is. Enough is enough!

THE KWANZAA article contains some sadly socialist buzz words, e.g., “collective responsibility” and “cooperative economics.” It also mentions “faith,” but omits what it has “faith” in.

HAS ANYONE noticed that since “diversity” became a popular leftist/politically correct buzzword, the most dangerous places in the U.S. are the most diverse? Happy New Year!

copperhead
copperhead 01/05/12 - 09:06 pm
We must have "collective"

We must have "collective" responsibility just as we must have "collective" salvation. mmm mmm obama tingle tingle

dstewartsr
20389
dstewartsr 01/05/12 - 11:43 pm
Diversity is the biggest and

Diversity is the biggest and most effective example of propaganda: A lie that is universally repeated and becomes 'fact.' The US was emphatically NOT built by diversity in any form. It was a homogenous cultural construct of what the liberals have spent decades deconstructing and reviling, generally referred to as the WASP mentality. As for the input of various cultures during the building (rather than the robbery) of the country, their labours could have been by mute mongolian monkeys for all their importance.

The singular effect of Most Holy Diversity has been corrosive; the balkanization of a remarkably effective society in which the individual rather than the group prevailed.

ExpertCompSci
ExpertCompSci 01/06/12 - 04:20 am
The merit of the war depends

The merit of the war depends on what "hundreds of Sunni Muslims" wanted to celebrate that day? Maybe Obama should resign because a sixth grade civics class in McBean prefers blue tick hounds to the Obama family pet Bo (Bo is a neutered male Portuguese Water Dog)

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/06/12 - 07:13 am
Good Morning America. Rants

Good Morning America.

Rants 2, 5, and 7. When will some people in America realize that our King SMCICBHO will never do anything to hurt the feelings and to provide all the support he can for the people of his own kind. Remember, to him there is no such thing as a "terrorist."

Thanks for all the emails I received in reference to the donation of my deceased Veteran's TV. I have decided to honor it by given it to a disabled Lady Sargent who was injured in Afghanistan. You may have heard that she went to visit her family during Christmas and when she returned, her house had been ram shacked and all valuables were taken.
The robbers even took her bible and shredded it. I know I could have donated it to many veteran associations but I preferred it to be a more personal donation. Thank you all.

seenitB4
seenitB4 01/06/12 - 07:26 am
Cgee....I dreamed about you

Cgee....I dreamed about you last night.....we were at the Grand Ole Opry getting some kind of award...but some ole woman tried to pry mine out of my hands----so we got in a fight right there on stage...the MC came over & kicked us off the Grand Ole Opry.....but you stayed & they loved you-----you just came back for encore after encore....This dream might mean something..if I can figure it out I will tell ya Cgee...if you can figure it out please tell me....
btw after ya'll got me out of jail we went to a nice seafood restaurant...shrimp was there & also JRC....JRC was having a grand time---even RKill came up in his18-wheeler..funny thing his rig had dancing lights all over it & the women at the bar LOVED it!!!

good am CSRA..

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/06/12 - 07:36 am
B4.....sounds more like a

B4.....sounds more like a night mare to me....what was River doing all this time?

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/06/12 - 07:39 am
B4, have I ever told you that

B4, have I ever told you that I have 3782 CW songs on my computer plus hundreds of the original old record albums. If they ever get missing, I think I will know where to look.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/06/12 - 07:48 am
"Diversity” That destructive

"Diversity” That destructive attitude has quadrupled in this once great Christian nation the past 3 years. It is nothing but a plan that will bring America to it's knees. Just wait till Sharia Law is fully accepted!

seenitB4
seenitB4 01/06/12 - 07:50 am
Hehheh...ole river wasn't

Hehheh...ole river wasn't there in the audience...he probably was at the honky tonk watching the pole dancers....I doubt he can sing anyway..

seenitB4
seenitB4 01/06/12 - 07:57 am

I will dedicate this one toall the TALL guys on here...

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/06/12 - 07:58 am
B4, Thanks for the first

B4, Thanks for the first laugh of the day.

seenitB4
seenitB4 01/06/12 - 08:00 am
Cgee...If you had to pick a

Cgee...If you had to pick a few favorite country music singers ...who would they be?

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/06/12 - 08:13 am
Wednesday afternoon I

Wednesday afternoon I received the most butt chewing call I have received in years from a lady saying she was so offended by my Avatar.
She wanted to know if I wanted to shot liberals. I listen to her with respect and let her ramble on for almost a half hour. I finally told her that I would only shot the ideology of a liberal that is trying so hard to destroy the United States of America.
I wish she would have the courage to post her telephone conversation on here an assure her I would not be offended.
Sean, if she does, please do not remove her post because she has her God given right to her feelings.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/06/12 - 08:18 am
Hank Williams, George Jones,

Hank Williams, George Jones, Kitty Wells, Jim Reeves.

Riverman1
Riverman1 01/06/12 - 08:18 am
CG, want one of my bumper

CG, want one of my bumper stickers: "Kill Communists"?

Riverman1
Riverman1 01/06/12 - 08:22 am
How many Richmond County

How many Richmond County Commissioners and any other officials who want to comment have children or grand children in Richmond County Schools?

KSL
KSL 01/06/12 - 08:23 am
CG, 'but chewing" and "a

CG, 'but chewing" and "a lady"?

seenitB4
seenitB4 01/06/12 - 08:24 am
Goodmorning Mr. River...bushy

Goodmorning Mr. River...bushy tailed this am...

seenitB4
seenitB4 01/06/12 - 08:27 am
Thanks ksl...I was thinking

Thanks ksl...I was thinking that too...she ain't no dim lady....Cgee....you are popular in all kinds of way.:)

shrimp for breakfast
shrimp for breakfast 01/06/12 - 08:28 am
Ok I'm here. Let the party

Ok I'm here. Let the party begin!

Riverman1
Riverman1 01/06/12 - 08:29 am
Hey SeenIt, smart lady.

Hey SeenIt, smart lady. Shrimp is here. We can start now.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/06/12 - 08:31 am
I got one that says, "ANNOY A

I got one that says, "ANNOY A LIBERAL...use Facts and Logic"

Riverman1
Riverman1 01/06/12 - 08:31 am
I'm disappointed I was at the

I'm disappointed I was at the honky tonk and not in SeenIt's dream.

KSL
KSL 01/06/12 - 08:34 am
Shrimp, I want to try your

Shrimp, I want to try your recipe. I assume you mince the garlic.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/06/12 - 08:35 am
Morning Shrimp and

Morning Shrimp and River....today is the day to "RUMBLE"
Wake up Sean/////

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 01/06/12 - 08:37 am
{{{{{KSL}}}}}

{{{{{KSL}}}}}

seenitB4
seenitB4 01/06/12 - 08:38 am
shrimp...You need to come to

shrimp...You need to come to the next get-together....you & river have a lot in common...yaknow Charleston & all that..

RM...I think you have been in some....not at the Opry though...come to think of it.....now that I'm thinking clearly....many on here are in my dreams....usually funny :)

Riverman1
Riverman1 01/06/12 - 08:41 am
CG....Ha. SeenIt, my favorite

CG....Ha. SeenIt, my favorite country singers that pop in my head right now are Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash, Tammy Wynette, Merle Haggard, and Snoop Dog.

Riverman1
Riverman1 01/06/12 - 08:42 am
I know I had nightmares after

I know I had nightmares after the Clemson game the other night. I dreamed WV players were just running all over my bedroom. I had to work yesterday and got up at 4AM after a restless night. Then I had to put up with my boss who is a WV fan. Terrible day.

Riverman1
Riverman1 01/06/12 - 08:43 am
Patsy Cline always begins any

Patsy Cline always begins any serious list of country greats.

Ruben given last shot on downtown buildings

Richmond County Magistrate Judge H. Scott Allen approved an agreement reached this week to obtain a boarding permit in the next 30 days to "mothball" two buildings Bonnie Ruben owns in the 700 and ...