1 firefighter injured while responding to home blaze on McDowell Street

Firefighters responding to a fire at 10 a.m. found flames coming through the front of the house in the 2000 block of McDowell Street, according to Battalion Chief Richard Burts.

A firefighter suffered minor injuries over the course of putting out the fire, which took about 20 minutes. Two people were home when the fire started; investigators think an oxygen tank and a cigarette were the likely source of the fire. The house was a 70 percent loss.

More

Sun, 12/04/2016 - 20:05

Pardon our mess