The Kroc Center's scheduled opening date is Aug. 7. Members will enjoy all the amenities, along with priority access and special pricing to programs and events. Gold Card members will pay additional fees each month to help support the Kroc's scholarship program and will be entitled to a 10 percent discount on all goods, services, and programs.
Categories of memberships, and their prices, will include:
- Youths 17 and under: $15 a month or $162 a year; or $20 a month or $216 a year for the Gold Card package.
- Adults 18-61: $30 a month or $324 a year; or $45 a month and $486 a year for Gold Card package.
- Family (up to six people): $50 a month or $540 a year; or $65 a month or $702 a year for Gold Card package.
- Senior individual 62 and older: $25 a month or $270 a year; or $31 a month or $334 a year for Gold Card package.
- Senior family (62 and older): $35 a month or $378 a year; or $48 a month or $518 a year for Gold Card package.
Memberships may be purchased at KrocAugusta.org or in person at 113 Eve St.
As part of the lead-up to membership sales, the Kroc Center has teamed up with area media to offer a membership giveaway that will run from today until April 8. Television station WAGT (Channel 26), radio station WKXC-FM (99.5) and The Augusta Chronicle will give away six full-year memberships to the Kroc Center.
To enter the giveaway drawing, visit KrocAugusta.org beginning today and click "Win a Free Membership." WAGT will announce 2 winners March 11; WKXC will announce one winner March 18 and one winner April 8; and The Chronicle will announce one winner March 25 and one winner April 1. Each free membership is valued at $324, the price for a standard annual membership.
All memberships, excluding youth individuals, require a $60 nonrefundable registration fee. The registration fee is waived for members who sign up before Aug. 6.
Day passes and three-month memberships will also be available for those who do not want a long-term commitment. Day passes will be $5 and will allow entry into the facility; access to the aquatics center, fitness classes and equipment; and participation in open activity times.
The rates for three-month memberships can be found at www.krocaugusta.org/membership-rates/.
Corporate membership rates are also available. Businesses receive discounted memberships for their staffers, along with special rental pricing.
Information on income-based memberships and scholarships will be forthcoming.
For more information about Kroc Center membership, contact the membership and events sales manager, Katie Duncan, at (706) 364-4491 or visit www.krocaugusta.org.
Reach Rob Pavey at (706) 868-1222, ext. 119, or email@example.com.