Across the area

22-year-old faces 23 shoplifting charges

A woman who ran from Walmart at 5:30 a.m. with egg dye, chocolate bunnies, candy eggs and other items led authorities to arrest two others on weapons and drugs charges in North Augusta on Sunday.

Julia Holley Johnson, 22, faces 23 counts of shoplifting, according to a North Augusta Public Safety report.

While authorities sought Johnson in the parking lot, two companions in her vehicle were found in possession of illegal items, the report said.

Kimberly Amber Robinson, 17, had brass knuckles in her purse, and Grady Lafone Owensby, 35, had two baggies of cocaine in his pockets, according to the report.

Just me 2
Just me 2 04/05/10 - 06:37 am
And these people were

And these people were stealing to provide for innocent little ones?

InChristLove
InChristLove 04/05/10 - 06:52 am
Maybe if Grady hadn't bought

Maybe if Grady hadn't bought the cocaine, he could have helped Julia pay for the Easter supplies for her little ones.

willienelson
willienelson 04/05/10 - 08:19 am
Please, don't jump to

Please, don't jump to conclusions. Let's wait for all of the evidence before the AWM convicts these folks. I submit that plans were in place for a grand Sun Rise Easter Party.Ms Johnson may have merely forgotten to check out. She certainly would have run had she seen the NAPS guys running after her. Those guys are ugly and it was 5:30 in the morning. I'm guessing there was no coffee in play here. Kim may have had the brass knucks merely to keep the little ones in line during the egg hunt. Owensby merely gave the girls a ride to Wallyworld and since the ladies were short on cash, perhaps they paid him in cocaine they had found and for which he hoped to receive a reward when he turned it in to the PS Dept. And yes....I do believe in the Easter Bunny.

corgimom
corgimom 04/05/10 - 08:38 am
Aiken Standard, 1/7 AND 2/24-

Aiken Standard, 1/7 AND 2/24- Julia Holley Johnson, 22 -- possession of a controlled substance

She's too busy shoving that poison up her nose to be worried about her children.

I don't feel one bit sorry for her- but I do feel bad for her children.

peonynut
peonynut 04/05/10 - 08:49 am
I know your comment was meant

I know your comment was meant to be sarcastic but we are very proud of our Public Safety Officers.

Richmnd Cty Votr
Richmnd Cty Votr 04/05/10 - 10:09 am
Getting the word out on

Getting the word out on Cocaine/Meth (Drugs) I had a friend that offered me both. That is when I realized he was NOT my friend. Wanting me to go DOWN a dark path like he was. I wanted a better future for myself so I made a choice to erase him from my life. Make a better choice for yourself and your family/friends, don’t end up like these losers.

chadwick323i
chadwick323i 04/05/10 - 10:24 am
I blame obama and the

I blame obama and the democrats!

epilogues
epilogues 04/06/10 - 11:58 pm
i personally hope they put

i personally hope they put all three of these low life scum bags in jail. what on earth is a 17 year old CHILD doing with a coke head and his theiving friend? WHERE ARE HER PARENTS?!? (at 530 in the morning.)

wyatt27
wyatt27 05/11/10 - 06:05 pm
Well first of all her mother

Well first of all her mother is a coke head. Second she ,being Amber got caught up with a bunch of losers.I feel like a little jail time may make all of them realize drugs are not worth ruining their lives,at least I hope so. Drug free and Happy!

Kettle donations rise in 2014