Rants and raves

Comments from our readers:

A BIG RAVE for the employees of New Peking Restaurant on Washington Road. My mother fell coming out of there. This was after we had met some friends of ours for lunch. I wanted to thank them for helping with my mom, getting her a chair, calling the ambulance etc., and also thanks to the lady that was a nurse. Mom was checked out at the ER and is home resting. God bless all of you. Thanks.

IRAN'S GOVERNMENT kidnapped dozens of American diplomats and never even admitted doing wrong. Now Obama goes groveling to the same wacked-out government begging for talks. He even sent a special envoy to meet with one of the wackos in Holland. With such a conniving coward for a president, what can be in store for us except loss?

DO THE RESIDENTS of "upper Harrisburg" and "lower Summerville" both attend the Harrisburg West End Neighborhood Association meetings? One would think it prudent since they live across the street from each other.

MARYLAND LAWMAKERS want to change their historic official state song because it's no longer politically correct enough. They want to leave out "warlike" words. Every day our politically correct politicians tug us toward more inane stuff, and this laughable stuff clearly wants to leave history out of our history.

A RANTER SAYS anti-Obama Americans want the GOP back in power. Grow up, ranter. Any sensible American wants Bush and Obama, Republicans and Democrats out of the picture. Both big parties have proven they are in the same boat.

FREEDOM-HATING PEOPLE are spread among various American governments so that, little by little, they will enact absurd laws that will quietly set us up to be forced into a police state. Washington state has new laws making citizens criminals because they choose to drive out of state to buy dish-washing detergent. The government claims those detergents are dangerous for the environment.

THIS IS A RANT to West Hills subdivision residents with dogs: Do you not hear them barking at all hours, or are you ignorant or hard of hearing?

TO THE THIEVES who broke into my truck: I'm so disappointed that I have to work hard and all you do is steal. You couldn't take my radio but instead you take my camera and credit cards and use them. Why? All I want is my personal stuff back, without putting you in jail. Thanks to all the blood you left and fingerprints.

RANT ABOUT WATER IN Augusta: Two times I have dined out and noticed a "dirt" taste when I ordered water. I thought it was just me.

justthefacts
justthefacts 04/06/09 - 11:35 am
PTHS, not to change the

PTHS, not to change the subject, I like talking about boobs as much as anybody, did you know that HS football has been dropped in the Orlando area? If this trend grows, how long before it starts to effect/affect college recruiting for UF and others?

Tujeez1
Tujeez1 04/06/09 - 11:35 am
At least a cowhorn CBBP.

At least a cowhorn CBBP.

AnGie4
AnGie4 04/06/09 - 11:36 am
but turn the tables on them

but turn the tables on them and they waaaaaa.
Posted by Rose on Mon Apr 6, 2009 11:29 AM
EXACTLY Rose

Dukedirtbag
Dukedirtbag 04/06/09 - 11:36 am
Nice rack??? hmm ill bet she

Nice rack??? hmm ill bet she DOES look good with antlers

Tujeez1
Tujeez1 04/06/09 - 11:38 am
Necks all swollen.....must be

Necks all swollen.....must be in rut.

Lippy
Lippy 04/06/09 - 11:38 am
Good grief, Angie, don't tell

Good grief, Angie, don't tell me about your rack...I might just get sick. Reminds me of a song....Do your tatas hang low, do they wobble to and fro...Can you tie them in a knot...Can you tie them in a bow...Can you throw them over your shoulder...like a US Army Soldier...Do your tatas hang low?

AnGie4
AnGie4 04/06/09 - 11:39 am
You should be proud

You should be proud Lippy......the reason I started picking on you was for you making the comment to Tu or CBBP about being 'into' your breast....seems you may have deleted that post...or perhaps I was looking over it.

AnGie4
AnGie4 04/06/09 - 11:41 am
Yeah Lippy!!!!!!!! Just like

Yeah Lippy!!!!!!!! Just like that!!! As well you should know!!!!! Hey....you started it.........I'm just adding to the convo

Dukedirtbag
Dukedirtbag 04/06/09 - 11:41 am
Pregnancy usualy does include

Pregnancy usualy does include a visit from the Tata Fairy

AnGie4
AnGie4 04/06/09 - 11:43 am
Tujeez, your fixation on my

Tujeez, your fixation on my "jugs" is beginning to frighten me. LOL
Posted by Lippy on Mon Apr 6, 2009 11:22 AM
My bad.......over looked it......any who.......

AnGie4
AnGie4 04/06/09 - 11:43 am
tis true Duke

tis true Duke

Dukedirtbag
Dukedirtbag 04/06/09 - 11:44 am
it's a natural fixation he is

it's a natural fixation he is a juggler in his spare time

Lippy
Lippy 04/06/09 - 11:50 am
Apparently you overlooked the

Apparently you overlooked the LOL at the end of the post too Angie. I was JOKING with Tujeez. Thanks for caring enough to poke your way into our boob-fest though.

AnGie4
AnGie4 04/06/09 - 11:51 am
Hey Lippy........I was joking

Hey Lippy........I was joking too. Not a problem.......

Tujeez1
Tujeez1 04/06/09 - 11:52 am
Actually, I'm an

Actually, I'm an Impressionist.............I do a really good impression of a motor-boat. LMAO

AnGie4
AnGie4 04/06/09 - 11:52 am
boob fest......lmaool again

boob fest......lmaool again

Lippy
Lippy 04/06/09 - 12:00 pm
Tujeez, I pity your wife. LOL

Tujeez, I pity your wife. LOL You probably don't keep your hands off of her. OR I maybe should pity you - and you can never get your hands on her. LOL

AnGie4
AnGie4 04/06/09 - 12:01 pm
I mean I refuse to continue

I mean I refuse to continue to pick on a pregnant person..I lOVE babies and I feel as if i'm picking on them too..it's weird but true...

Tujeez1
Tujeez1 04/06/09 - 12:02 pm
Hey, it's not easy doing the

Hey, it's not easy doing the motor-boat when you're dealing with fried eggs.

elliottness
elliottness 04/06/09 - 12:03 pm
to the second ranter, what

Lippy
Lippy 04/06/09 - 12:03 pm
Tujeez, you owe me a new

Tujeez, you owe me a new keyboard...I just spit water all over this one....lmao

Tujeez1
Tujeez1 04/06/09 - 12:08 pm
Got a nice new wireless one

Got a nice new wireless one here Lippy. Just needs batteries. Double A's. Same as the missus' bra size.

Lippy
Lippy 04/06/09 - 12:10 pm
I haven't had Double A's

I haven't had Double A's since junior high.

Tujeez1
Tujeez1 04/06/09 - 12:11 pm
I'm NOT Depraved........Just

I'm NOT Depraved........Just DEPRIVED......there's a difference.

Lippy
Lippy 04/06/09 - 12:13 pm
I thought women hit their

I thought women hit their prime way later than men did? Why such frustration Tuj?

KSL
KSL 04/06/09 - 12:13 pm
Ness, you do know that when

Ness, you do know that when Clinton received a draft notice in 1969, he enrolled in the Army Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC) at the University of Arkansas Law School. Got in despite the fact that it was full. Used a political favor.

AnGie4
AnGie4 04/06/09 - 12:15 pm
LMAOOL ness............and

LMAOOL ness............and mean while back at the ranch....here is ness........"Mr. Ness, what say you about the Boob fest thinga majig"?? to the second ranter, what obama is doing is called diplomacy.you sit and work out or atleast try to work out things in a civilized fashion.the alternative would be what we have now almost 4,300 soldiers dead,thousands maimed,and who knows how many innocent women,kids,and the elderly killed because the world police or the us gov't can invade any country,topple leaders, and move american oil companies in where ever they like,and say they're protecting me thousands of miles away(what a joke). a coward is someone who joins the tang,gets put into a prominent squad despite rock bottom test scores,goes to alabama and campaigns.they also mark no when asked if the would like to deploy over seas.a perfect description of a coward.secondly, his vp had 5 deferments and said he had better things to do,while soldiers died,yet they saluted this [filtered word]for 8 years.clinton was a coward also but he didn't play a soldier he just came out and said the war was wrong, in which it was.
Posted by elliottness on Mon Apr 6, 2009 12:03 PM

convertedsoutherner
convertedsoutherner 04/06/09 - 12:16 pm
Diplomacy. Is that where our

Diplomacy. Is that where our president: calls our country arrogant and dismissive; bows to king abdullah; is submissive to enemies; puts our country down when talking with muslim leader when visits Turkey; says same thing to N Korea that has been said before; wants to take over all banks (so can work to control world bank); wants to eliminate our nuclear dominance; and on and on? It's been said that our country will be destroyed from within and prezbho is doing an excellent job.

AnGie4
AnGie4 04/06/09 - 12:18 pm
"oooook, Mr. Ness...uh

"oooook, Mr. Ness...uh uh......ok ladies and gentlemen, that was Mr. Ness"...(crowd booing........bottles breaking......fireworks)..

AnGie4
AnGie4 04/06/09 - 12:19 pm
but wait.........

but wait.........

Faces of Survival: Breast Cancer Awareness Month series

Breast cancer has touched thousands of families across the Augusta area. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, The Au­gus­ta Chronicle will be featuring ...