Rants and Raves

Comments from our readers.

RAVES TO THE JUDGES who are doing their jobs by staying the execution of Troy Davis because of the serious doubts about his guilt.

ALAS, FOREIGNERS, TOO, got snookered by Obama.

AUGUSTA COMMISSIONERS are considering naming a "proposed" judicial center for a living judge. Bad idea. Don't name any such thing for a living person. Something always comes back to haunt you.

AUGUSTA AREA SCHOOL KIDS and teens, please pitch in to keep our streets litter free. It belongs to you.

I DID NOT VOTE for him, and I do not agree with any of his political views. But now it is my responsibility to pray for him every day. I look forward to the opportunity to fulfilling that responsibility.

RAVE FOR LYNN BAILEY with the Board of Elections. She did an excellent job. We had no problems here in Richmond County. She is a super woman.

HOPE OUR NEW president will send us checks to help us through these bad times instead of sending checks overseas to people that can't stand us.

I WAS IN TRINITY HOSPITAL waiting on my granddaughter to see the doctor. I went in the bathroom and left my wallet in the bathroom, came out. Another lady went in and saw my wallet with everything in it and she brought it out and turned it in to the desk. I want to say thank you.

A RANT TO my neighbor on Pennsylvania Avenue who stole my Obama sign from my front yard. He admitted doing it and would not apologize or return my sign, which I painted myself.

THIS IS TO ALL those people who think that God chooses who will be president. I think this time God, along with the people of America, obviously made a bad choice.

RANT FOR ALL the Republicans trying to attack Sarah Palin. She was right to call them jerks and cowards, but she should have expected it.

Comments (246)

Rose
Rose 11/16/08 - 02:15 pm

factchecker thank you for the

factchecker thank you for the congrats.

jack234
jack234 11/16/08 - 02:17 pm

I will be in your

I will be in your neighborhood very soon. TOOT,TOOOOT,TOOOT. Mr. Martin is a fellow veteran and has my utmost respect. One vet to another. TOOOOT,TOOOOOT.

easy breezy
easy breezy 11/16/08 - 02:17 pm

factchecker- I so agree with

factchecker- I so agree with you on that and if you are a TRUE American you should always respect your country and not wait til January 20th to do so.

Rose
Rose 11/16/08 - 02:23 pm

PTHS my husband gets more

PTHS my husband gets more upset than I do about the comments you and your gang make. Like me, he looks for the good in people first, and does not like to see others cut down. He and I hardly ever argue, but when we do, it is over almost before it begins.He likes to surround himself with love and laughter.

PTHS225
PTHS225 11/16/08 - 02:34 pm

So stay away from the torment

So stay away from the torment and give us a break too, Enjoy your blissful little world.

Trouble1
Trouble1 11/16/08 - 02:40 pm

rose, in order to find the

rose, in order to find the good in people, you yourself have to be a good person, that would be why you are having such a hard time finding good in anyone else.

Rose
Rose 11/16/08 - 02:46 pm

Trouble I have no problem

Trouble I have no problem with finding good in others. Not everyone has bad qualities that show up like you. there are really some good people in the Augusta area.

Trouble1
Trouble1 11/16/08 - 02:49 pm

yes, there are rose, but you

yes, there are rose, but you are not one of them, you should try learning something from those that you know that are good people, but from your posts yesterday, i am rather certian that you cant learn anything anyways.

Rose
Rose 11/16/08 - 02:50 pm

PTHS you don't torment me at

PTHS you don't torment me at all. When I start to feel the least bit of stress, I just walk away.

PTHS225
PTHS225 11/16/08 - 03:02 pm

Rose - Are you willing to

Rose - Are you willing to admit the Secret Service is in charge of protection of government officials yet? Are you going to apologize?

PTHS225
PTHS225 11/16/08 - 03:06 pm

You owe one to 50% of DELTA

You owe one to 50% of DELTA employees too.

realistineducation
realistineducation 11/16/08 - 03:08 pm

Rose, saw the article in the

Rose, saw the article in the fascist rag this morning, good for you for standing up and making your voice heard, against these republican haters. keep going, i wish you well

PTHS225
PTHS225 11/16/08 - 03:10 pm

Rose - Also one to Obama's

Rose - Also one to Obama's Arab father for denying his heritage.

Trouble1
Trouble1 11/16/08 - 03:13 pm

lets all watch rose pat

lets all watch rose pat herself on the back under her new name realist...........

Rose
Rose 11/16/08 - 03:15 pm

realistineducation thanks.

realistineducation thanks.

Rose
Rose 11/16/08 - 03:18 pm

PTHS I posted yesterday what

PTHS I posted yesterday what I was told by the FBI. The CIA investigates threats against the President. I know the Secret Service guards him, but the CIA investigates threats.If you think different, then call the FBI and ask.

PTHS225
PTHS225 11/16/08 - 03:22 pm

Those agents are still

Those agents are still laughing at you........have a blissful day of ignorance.

realistineducation
realistineducation 11/16/08 - 03:41 pm

pths, Obama's father was not

pths, Obama's father was not an Arab, you idiot, get your facts straight before opening your mouth. just like a republican.

PTHS225
PTHS225 11/16/08 - 03:49 pm

Want to bet your house on it,

Want to bet your house on it, realist? I always had a secret dream to be a slum-lord....

SusieQ
SusieQ 11/16/08 - 03:52 pm

jack234--VOTE SAXBY!!!!

jack234--VOTE SAXBY!!!!

realistineducation
realistineducation 11/16/08 - 03:55 pm

you wouldn't know what to do

you wouldn't know what to do with a house like mine, coming from the trailer park you live in

HYPOCRITES 08
HYPOCRITES 08 11/16/08 - 03:56 pm

PTHS, Protective Services is

PTHS, Protective Services is in charge of protecting V.I.P.s of our and foreign governments

jack234
jack234 11/16/08 - 03:57 pm

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT,TOOOOOOOO

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT,TOOOOOOOOT, through your neighborhood.

PTHS225
PTHS225 11/16/08 - 03:58 pm

Hypo - Yes, also known as the

Hypo - Yes, also known as the USSS. It's not the CIA like your girlfriend suggested.

Rose
Rose 11/16/08 - 04:00 pm

realistineducation those

realistineducation those repubs will continue telling lies about Obama. They offer fear tactics to try to make others believe them. They are just plain childish. I don't care who his parents were, and I don't care what color his skin is, he will be our next President. I wish him well, because he will have a very hard road to travel. He needs all our prayers and support.His job won't be easy, but I believe he will do a good job.

Rose
Rose 11/16/08 - 04:03 pm

PTHS I said that the FBI told

PTHS I said that the FBI told me the CIA is in charge of INVESTIGATING threats against our President and President Elect.

Rose
Rose 11/16/08 - 04:04 pm

No matter how many times you

No matter how many times you say I am wrong, it does not change the fact that the FBI told me that.

factchecker
factchecker 11/16/08 - 04:07 pm

I'm not gonna wish the

I'm not gonna wish the anti-Christ well. I WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN. Don't take the mark ya'll. And it won't neccesarily actually be a literal "666" either. lol

Rose
Rose 11/16/08 - 04:09 pm

factchecker you are not on

factchecker you are not on the road to heaven with your attitude.

PTHS225
PTHS225 11/16/08 - 04:09 pm

Rose - You lack the mental

Rose - You lack the mental capability to have a discussion with. I only point out your fabrications to alert the other readers. I'm not a professional trained to deal with the mentally retarded and geriatric dementia. I'll leave it to them. But when you, or anybody else, posts something I know to be completely false, I am going to comment and challenge it. Don't take it personally. You aren't that special..... Well dang - I'll ammend this and turn the page since "somebody" is deliting.

Meth use on rise in Richmond County

Production of meth, a highly addictive drug made from household cold medicine, batteries, drain cleaner, brake fluid and other harmful chemicals, increased in recent years when the shake-and-bake ...