Rants and raves

Comments from our readers.

RANT TO THE PERSON who stole my Obama-Biden sign. Just because you stole my sign does not mean you stole my vote.

A RANT FOR the moron who stole my McCain-Palin yard sign on Hardy Drive in Grovetown. By doing this you committed three crimes: stealing, trespassing onto private property and my right to express my freedom of speech. It's obvious you are uneducated, misinformed and don't have any common sense. I paid $20 for this sign. I work for a living, pay taxes, and you have deepened my resolve for always voting Republican.

THIS IS TO ALL the EMTs that have come to my house to rescue me when I've fallen because I'm 100 percent disabled. I appreciate everything that you do.

A RAVE FOR Augusta Chronicle for backing John McCain for the next president.

WHY DO PEOPLE think that the president can do everything he promises us when in fact the Democrats control the Senate and House?

WASHINGTON ROAD HAS been resurfaced and looks good, but when will the traffic lights be reset or adjusted?

I DO NOT oppose Barack Obama because he is black. I oppose Barry because he wants to lose the war that we are winning right now.

DO AUGUSTA DRIVERS know what a turn signal is?

THE DEMOCRATIC Senatorial Campaign Committee are blatant liars. The Flat Tax is not an additional tax; it is a fair tax that will eliminate the federal income tax.

A RANT TO employers of Augusta. It seems like the only job a young person can get is a fast food job.

THIS IS A RAVE for Kinsey and Walton's Funeral Home. Loretta Walton and her staff are heaven sent.

A HUGE RANT ABOUT the nonsmokers who complain about smoking in public. What about the nonsmokers who wear too much perfume and cologne?

Reality
Reality 10/30/08 - 04:39 am
Yeah your right, there should

Yeah your right, there should be more positions for young people to start at the top of the corporate ladder. Lets see, little education, no experience, they should be running the country..........

Nammy
Nammy 10/30/08 - 04:42 am
Morning pths and everyone!

Morning pths and everyone! Good day to all...(':

PTHS2
PTHS2 10/30/08 - 04:44 am
Wow - looks likes lots of

Wow - looks likes lots of folks needed toilet paper with all these missing signs. Oh yeah, McCain/Palin signs are free. You may donate if you like. They won't just take your money to make informercials. G'mornin, y'all. Have a Terrific Thursday!

Reality
Reality 10/30/08 - 04:48 am
beans don't burn on the

beans don't burn on the grill..................

chad6401
chad6401 10/30/08 - 04:49 am
The Obama train is getting

The Obama train is getting loaded on the way to DC with stops in Cuba to chat with Fidel and Venazuala to see thier buddy Hugo. I hear the Kool-Aid man is the conducter of the train.

Nammy
Nammy 10/30/08 - 04:52 am
dump 'em all off while you're

dump 'em all off while you're there...lol

PTHS2
PTHS2 10/30/08 - 04:54 am
Please do not confuse "flat

Please do not confuse "flat tax" with "fair tax", two different plans.

chad6401
chad6401 10/30/08 - 05:00 am
PTHS its my belief that the

PTHS its my belief that the fair tax would probably fix 75% of the economy, but until we can get congress to let go of the purse strings it will be a dream.

Nammy
Nammy 10/30/08 - 05:07 am
Morning T!

Morning T!

karmakills123
karmakills123 10/30/08 - 05:09 am
Anyone watch barry spreading

Anyone watch barry spreading his manure around on his 4 million infomercial?...I did not I can't listen to his lies on the short ones !! Just wonder how many poor folks he could have housed and fed with that money?? LOL I know that is funny...like sheep to the slaughter. Don't blame me..I voted for McCain !!!!!!

I am going to hang a barryo cutout as part of my halloween decor...you think I will get away with it?? If not could I possibly challenge the judge out in LA LA land about the Palin decision? Or does that only work for the dims?

Good Morning Comrades !!!!!!

Trouble1
Trouble1 10/30/08 - 05:14 am
morning all

morning all

Trouble1
Trouble1 10/30/08 - 05:15 am
morning namasta

morning namasta

rbk
rbk 10/30/08 - 05:17 am
You are right that the

You are right that the president can't do much without the approval of the congress and the senate. And the congress and senate can't do much without the approvals of dictators Pelosi & Reid who control what bills will be debated and voted on. They hold the rest of the nation hostage even though they were elected by and to represent less than 1% of the population of the nation in the case of Pelosi and by one state in the case of Reid. How in the world is that fair? The rules of the House and senate need to be changed, but which ever party is in power at the time, refuses to change them.

rbk
rbk 10/30/08 - 05:27 am
I do not oppose Obama because

I do not oppose Obama because he is black. I oppose him because he supports liberal, socialist programs. I oppose him because he supports abortion, gun control, does not support a win in the middle east, wants to take money from the achievers and give it to the non-achievers, and wants to go easy on law breaking illegal immigrants by giving them my social security money that I worked hard to earn. Herman Cane is a black man, and it he were running for the office, I would vote for him.

rbk
rbk 10/30/08 - 05:33 am
I don't care if you smoke,

I don't care if you smoke, just don't do it where I have to breathe and smell it. I smoked for 30 years, have been clean for over 15 years and now realize how offensive it is to non-smokers.

karmakills123
karmakills123 10/30/08 - 05:34 am
I think you have said it all

I think you have said it all RBK.....but the dims are not hearing you..it's going to take a couple of years of barry and his boys to realize how they have been duped...we just have to sit it out and watch the show.....

PTHS2
PTHS2 10/30/08 - 05:53 am
Okay, I have to be the one to

Okay, I have to be the one to ask it. Why is a 100% disabled person living at home without supervision or assistance?

factchecker
factchecker 10/30/08 - 06:14 am
I think Augustans DO know

I think Augustans DO know what a turn signal is. They just aren't allowed to sell vehicles with them in Augusta by county ordinance...LOL. It scares the other horses. Morning!

patriciathomas
patriciathomas 10/30/08 - 06:30 am
I don't know factchecker,

I don't know factchecker, some drivers are so surprised by they turn signal the leave it on everywhere they go. Kind of like a new sparklie.

patriciathomas
patriciathomas 10/30/08 - 06:36 am
I think as Obama's "message"

I think as Obama's "message" continues to change daily, many are beginning to finally see where this messiah is leading them. Plans to ram through a bill to remove secret ballots (everywhere but congress), seize 401(k)s, over tax job providers and end all drilling and coal mining to increase our energy dependence on the middle east. Combined with his huge increase in social programs, the economy will be in such bad shape that martial law may have to be declared and elections canceled until he feels we've recovered. This is one scary messiah.

PTHS2
PTHS2 10/30/08 - 06:37 am
karma - your 5:09 just

karma - your 5:09 just inspired me. Barrio = Obama's LA voter district.

patriciathomas
patriciathomas 10/30/08 - 06:41 am
The endless confusion on the

The endless confusion on the Fair Tax can be eliminated by reading a 180 page paperback book. (p.s. it's also interesting.)

ladysingstheblues
ladysingstheblues 10/30/08 - 06:45 am
Regarding the 2nd

Regarding the 2nd rant...isn't that a little bit over kill for someone taking a sign out of your yard? ANd TWENTY bucks for a sign? come on now...you could have just stolen it out of another yard and would not have had to pay a buck. he he...just kidding...

ladysingstheblues
ladysingstheblues 10/30/08 - 06:52 am
....or when someone smokes

....or when someone smokes AND wears lots of perfume...man that combo is awful. No. Folks do not know what a turn signal is. They are the ones driving around with bumper stickers that read 'It's All About Moi'. A WAR that we are winning?........there are 'winners' in War?

patriciathomas
patriciathomas 10/30/08 - 06:53 am
Why are the states that are

Why are the states that are having trouble with fraudulent registrations finding hundreds of thousands of questionable registrations in each state? Why are they always Democrat registrations? Isn't Mickey Mouse, Superman or W.C. Fields a Republican in any state?

ladysingstheblues
ladysingstheblues 10/30/08 - 06:54 am
Good Morning CR...stay warm!

Good Morning CR...stay warm!

ladysingstheblues
ladysingstheblues 10/30/08 - 06:57 am
How do you know they are

How do you know they are Democrat registrations? Jes curious.

workingmom
workingmom 10/30/08 - 07:05 am
With the economy the way it

With the economy the way it is now, I would think a young person would be grateful for ANY job they can get to earn extra money. When I was young, I worked at jobs worse than fast food places and earned...let's see....minimum wage! If they do not have a HS diploma or any experience, then minimum wage is where they should start. You can't expect to make more money without at least a diploma and especially with no experience. A good lesson to be learned: Everyone can't start at the top!

ColdBeerBoiledPeanuts
ColdBeerBoiledPeanuts 10/30/08 - 07:07 am
I watched the Obiwannabe on

I watched the Obiwannabe on the boob toob last night and did not hear him say anything specific, just platitudes. Nothing New just the same old tired stuff he's been spouting. I also noticed how the set was made up to resemble the Oval Office, not a coincidence!

ColdBeerBoiledPeanuts
ColdBeerBoiledPeanuts 10/30/08 - 07:10 am
I work with a lot of high

I work with a lot of high school and college graduates who can't read, write or add. My first job was painting street curbs yellow with a paintbrush for minimum wage. It builds character and appreciation. GET SOME!