Rants and raves

Comments from our readers:

THIS IS A BIG RAVE for Martha Stewart from the Augusta Care office. She is simply the best and she really, really cares about Augusta. May God bless her.

A RANT TO ALL the people who think gasoline is an entitlement. If you don't like the price of any product, don't buy it. We all should be lucky that we're not paying $10 a gallon.

TO THE NICE gentleman who paid for my lunch June 8 at Ruby Tuesday in North Augusta, thank you.

COACH JIMMY LEWIS does a great job and he does the best he can with what he has to work with.

PAUL BROUN, it is totally hypocritical for you to tell your supporters that you wouldn't run a negative campaign and that Barry Fleming is calling you all sorts of names, then five minutes later turn around and call him the forces of evil.

WHAT? NO GOLF without Tiger Woods? I'm sure the world will survive.

COLUMBIA COUNTY, in spite of your education and your wealth, you are no better than the rest of the CSRA when it comes to treatment of animals.

I'M TIRED OF PUTTING all these applications in and I'm the best cook there is and they won't hire me, but you see signs everywhere saying they're hiring.

I WANT TO RAVE to my next door neighbor who brings in my paper and also the mail every morning rain or shine.

SO, MR. HARBIN'S DUI case is delayed for the fifth time in search of a witness. That's to laugh about. The time I got a DUI the only witness needed was a police officer.

I'D LIKE TO RAVE about Rosemary at the Columbia County Sheriff's Office. She was very friendly, and did a great job in setting us up for the Health Watch program. Keep up the great work and thank you.

COLUMBIA COUNTY animal control, please patrol Lavista Drive during the daytime and the nighttime. It is impossible to sleep out here.

A RAVE FOR THE LADY who put out the rave for Magic Carpet Clean. Because of her, these guys came out and cleaned my carpet, and they are the best.

FriendsFan101
FriendsFan101 07/12/08 - 03:53 am
Morning all.

Morning all.

jpaulgetty
jpaulgetty 07/12/08 - 05:11 am
hello dolts! since they

hello dolts! since they delete everything i write, i'll just repost them again.yo kiddspur this is the grim reaper, call me on my cell phone, it's time to ride oldtimer.charley got tired of you feeding off of his posts.yo jr this is the nitro glycerin rep, your order is ready,loser! yo jake this is your neighbor rue paul i locked myself out again can you or pugsly bring me a spare key?yo jesse this is the mgr at baskin robbins come and redeem this bounced check,loser.i knew it was suspicious when i saw the squarebob background on the check.yo baroness those weren't birds chirping at your window yesterday,that was me trying to sing "seven spanish angels" without ray charles.my voice became squeaky because when i climbed up to the window, some thug from 30903 stabbed me and stole my wallet.i went down the street and ran into trouble who got out her augusta tech surgery for dummies manual and patched me up just like jr.to the clown above who thinks they got a free meal, i want my money back! your ticket apparently had some bbq sauce on it and got stuck to my bill and i paid for both.just send a money order for $21 to the j paul getty foundation,los angelas,not to jake in san francisco

Trouble
Trouble 07/12/08 - 06:31 am
morning charley, nice long

morning charley, nice long rant this morning..........

rjay
rjay 07/12/08 - 06:34 am
paul, you type a whole lot

paul, you type a whole lot like charlie-on and on and on!

Trouble
Trouble 07/12/08 - 06:37 am
Hey charley, which one of us

Hey charley, which one of us is the dummy, me for using the manual or you for letting me operate on you when you knew i was using it?

rjay
rjay 07/12/08 - 06:41 am
and still retarded!

and still retarded!

HYPOCRITES 08
HYPOCRITES 08 07/12/08 - 07:32 am
What an idiot. " If you don't

What an idiot. " If you don't like the price of gas, don't buy it". What the hell do you think gas is Milk, bread, candy or alcohol. In this world today it is not realistic to make that comment.

PTHS2
PTHS2 07/12/08 - 07:36 am
hamer - G'morning - yup,

hamer - G'morning - yup, whatcha gonna do? Take the trolley or a canal boat to work instead? ;-)

HYPOCRITES 08
HYPOCRITES 08 07/12/08 - 07:42 am
Good morning. I don't know, I

Good morning. I don't know, I guess we can always car pool with the two "H", Harbin and Hanna.

White_Trash1
White_Trash1 07/12/08 - 07:42 am
I agree with using as little

I agree with using as little gas as possible, but unfortneatly, I do not own a horse. Got one you can give me hammer. And another thing, have fun pushing that big ol' pumper to the next fire, or is diesel excluded?

HYPOCRITES 08
HYPOCRITES 08 07/12/08 - 07:47 am
Well. I guess there is always

Well. I guess there is always the horse drawn pumper. Now you may need another home by the time we get to you, but at least we will save money on gas.

White_Trash1
White_Trash1 07/12/08 - 07:55 am
Hammer, sorry, I see now that

Hammer, sorry, I see now that was in response to someone elses post. My apologizes sir

karmakills123
karmakills123 07/12/08 - 08:31 am
I always did like Martha

I always did like Martha Stewart.......................................

pursesshoes all day
pursesshoes all day 07/12/08 - 08:33 am
hell everyone,i tried to

hell everyone,i tried to catch up to the convo but i am lost, have a goo day all

im a namechanger 2day
im a namechanger 2day 07/12/08 - 08:55 am
Morning fire n ice. morning

Morning fire n ice. morning jpaulgetty. (charley)

griesella
griesella 07/12/08 - 08:55 am
jpaul-charlie. you have made

jpaul-charlie. you have made my day. What a mind!
Glad to see you disregard the name calling and continue to post.
Have a good day, now.

im a namechanger 2day
im a namechanger 2day 07/12/08 - 09:00 am
LMAO Charley.

LMAO Charley.

Fire n Ice
Fire n Ice 07/12/08 - 09:28 am
morning Angie

morning Angie

TCB22
TCB22 07/12/08 - 09:45 am
Martha Stewart is a fine

Martha Stewart is a fine woman but I think the raver meant to praise another fine woman - Martha King.

rbk
rbk 07/12/08 - 09:55 am
SouthernPride, I’m sorry if I

SouthernPride, I’m sorry if I offended you yesterday when I called Lincoln County’s rules stupid. I have been a property owner in Lincoln County for 34 years and remember when you could do what you wanted with & on your own property as long as you didn’t endanger someone or infringe on their rights. Now you have to get permission from the county to do anything on your property, and it had better be done to their specifications or else. The way it is now, we paid for our property, but we no longer own our property, the county does, and we pay rent to the county, they just call it property taxes instead of rent. I am voting for new blood on the county commission, and if you are part of those “good ole boys”, then I’m not sorry I offended you.

nicsmom
nicsmom 07/12/08 - 10:10 am
good morning all. dead in

good morning all. dead in here again

Trouble
Trouble 07/12/08 - 10:17 am
morning again all

morning again all

crazyoldman
crazyoldman 07/12/08 - 10:29 am
What a life, I'm just tired

What a life, I'm just tired of it. I mean it just makes no sense when the freckin best cook can’t get a job. I mean what is this world coming to when not even Waffle house will hire The best cook. I almost afraid to go out to eat knowing The best cook is out of work.

Trouble
Trouble 07/12/08 - 10:30 am
lol crazy, maybe the best

lol crazy, maybe the best cook could open his own place

griesella
griesella 07/12/08 - 10:32 am
I am so sad to see that Tony

I am so sad to see that Tony Snow died. I didn't realize he was so ill. I greatly admired him, we have lost another of the "good ones".

patriciathomas
patriciathomas 07/12/08 - 10:42 am
The world will survive

The world will survive without Tiger playing golf, but the popularity of the game is taking a hit. Tiger is more then just a champion.

nicsmom
nicsmom 07/12/08 - 10:53 am
and here I thought I was the

and here I thought I was the best cook

crazyoldman
crazyoldman 07/12/08 - 10:54 am
Ok I'll bite. What more is

Ok I'll bite. What more is he? A man, a golfer, a husband with a hot wife that wiil get half when she leaves, a millionaire??? What, what else?

nicsmom
nicsmom 07/12/08 - 10:55 am
crazy - i think you covered

crazy - i think you covered it all

crazyoldman
crazyoldman 07/12/08 - 11:02 am
I could whip up a fancy feast

I could whip up a fancy feast with the best of them. So hmmmmmmm, maybe I’m the best???????