Athens man says penis bitten during fight

Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013 8:14 AM
Last updated 6:13 PM

ATHENS, Ga. -- Athens-Clarke County police said they arrested a woman and her father Monday following an altercation in which the woman allegedly bit her boyfriend’s penis.

Officers responded to a home about 12:45 a.m. on the victim’s complaint that he was attacked by his girlfriend and her father at the residence where all three live, police said.

The victim alleged that 27-year-old Sade Rene Greene “scratched him in the chest, neck, and also bit his penis through his pants,” according to a police incident report.

During the fight, 52-year-old Ricky Levell Greene allegedly punched the victim in the mouth.

When officers arrived at the residence they found the victim shirtless in the street, with scratches on his body and bleeding from a split lower lip, according to police.

The victim did not say what instigated the fight.

Sade and Ricky Greene were each charged with battery under the state Family Violence Act and later released from the Clarke County Jail after posting a $1,500 bond.

Willow Bailey
20580
Willow Bailey 11/19/13 - 09:35 am
Actually, I would rather have

Actually, I would rather have not known this ACS.

itsanotherday1
itsanotherday1 11/19/13 - 09:37 am
I don't know that I would

I don't know that I would have told it!

Dixieman
Dixieman 11/19/13 - 11:06 am
Well...

...I have never been in a fight where this occurred. Perhaps my life is too sheltered.

nocnoc
nocnoc 11/19/13 - 11:28 am
Remember guys

buy cup protection for the Family Jewels.
Because in Athens all "it" is worth is $1,500.

Red Headed Step Child
Red Headed Step Child 11/19/13 - 11:43 am
I bet he regrets telling her

I bet he regrets telling her to "bite him" in the heat of the argument! Careful fellas, you never know when she'll take you up on that!

csrareader
csrareader 11/19/13 - 03:57 pm
Is that covered under

Is that covered under Obamacare?

harley_52
harley_52 11/19/13 - 04:08 pm
I Don't Remember..

...ever being in a fight where this occurred, but I'll probably have nightmares about it now.

Darby
Darby 11/19/13 - 06:40 pm
Sounds like the premise for

a really good redneck reality show.

Darby
Darby 11/20/13 - 12:51 pm
"Is that covered under Obamacare?"

Yes, (around page 2841, I think) but to be consistent and fair, women are required to buy the same coverage, just as men are forced to purchase maternity coverage.