Crime & Courts

Richmond Co. | Columbia Co. | Aiken Co. |

Man shot in leg on Fleming Drive

Sunday, Sept. 22, 2013 6:34 PM
Last updated 7:50 PM

Police are looking for a suspect after a shooting Sunday that left a man hospitalized.

Map View

Javascript is required to view this map.

Brandon Jamal Johnson, 18, was found with a gunshot wound to the leg about 5:20 p.m. in the 2800 block of Fleming Drive, according to a statement from the Rich­mond County Sheriff’s Office. He was taken to Georgia Regents Medical Center.

Investigators are looking for a black male driving a blue Toyota or Honda sedan. He is described as being in his early 20s, about 6 feet tall and about 190 pounds, according to the statement.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the sheriff’s office’s Criminal Inves­tigation Division at (706) 821-1020.

Pops
Pops 09/22/13 - 07:45 pm
Trust me

We'll get right on it......he ought to be easy to spot......

Little Lamb
Little Lamb 09/22/13 - 11:09 pm
Another Leg Shooting

I don't get the point, but it's becoming the popular target for punks.

soapy_725
soapy_725 09/23/13 - 05:37 am
Akin to breaking knees? You owe me, Jack. I'll be back.

Akin to breaking knees? You owe me, Jack. I'll be back.

nocnoc
nocnoc 09/23/13 - 06:56 am
LL - That's my line ;-)

does ARC have a serial leg shooter on the loose?

The public needs to know! (humor, just humor)

Thought of the day
I think I'll start selling Kevlar Saggies
and become a $$$ Millionaire $$$$

seenitB4
seenitB4 09/23/13 - 07:37 am
Fleming Dr

OOOh the memories of that area...lived within walking distance to this Dr....but NEVER EVER heard a gun shot or even a police call to any neighbors......dang, what a difference in just a few years..sad too.

Darby
Darby 09/23/13 - 11:34 am
Just another punk on the loose. Probably

using a firearm to compensate for masculinity or self esteem issues.

I suspect that, unless the cops can establish a link to the victim, this one will be on a very low priority.

Ruben given last shot on downtown buildings

Richmond County Magistrate Judge H. Scott Allen approved an agreement the two sides reached this week to obtain a boarding permit in the next 30 days to "mothball" two buildings.