Crime & Courts

Richmond Co. | Columbia Co. | Aiken Co. |

Man urinates in mixing bowl at grocery store

North Augusta Public Safety officers are looking for a man they say urinated in a mixing bowl at a grocery store.

According to an incident report, a customer told a manager at Kro­ger on Knox Avenue that they saw a man urinating in a container in a store aisle.

The manager went to that aisle and found a mixing bowl with liquid inside that appeared to be urine.

The manager was told to call the police if the man returned.

seenitB4
seenitB4 02/03/13 - 07:33 am
OMG

Can this be an emergency maybe.....a health problem & he couldn't help it....& they do have restrooms ...right...

Riverman1
Riverman1 02/03/13 - 07:56 am
It's a new recipe. Add flour,

It's a new recipe. Add flour, sugar.....

Riverman1
Riverman1 02/03/13 - 09:38 am
Don't be shy, folks. I gave

Don't be shy, folks. I gave myself a thumbs down on that one, too. I swear I did.

rmwhitley
rmwhitley 02/03/13 - 10:42 am
P---

poor service or p--- poor human being? Me thinks the latter.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 02/03/13 - 12:01 pm
RM

Still ROFLMAO. A little humor is always good once and awhile.

Chigger Hill Man
Chigger Hill Man 02/03/13 - 12:46 pm
The store should have known

Having mixing bowls on display could cause an incident like this. Take away everyone's mixing bowls so this won't happen again.

my.voice
my.voice 02/03/13 - 01:17 pm
Extensive federal Background

Extensive federal Background checks are now required for mixing bowls.

itsanotherday1
itsanotherday1 02/03/13 - 01:26 pm
If caught, he should be

If caught, he should be sentenced to walk up and down the street in a sandwich sign that says "My low-down self peed in a bowl in a grocery store".

Sweet son
Sweet son 02/03/13 - 02:22 pm
Brother-in-law tells me that his new blood pressure

medicine without warning makes him have to go! He also told me the other day he was in his truck and the event hit without warning. With no place to pull over and maybe hide behind a tree or bush he had to pee in the floorboard of the truck! I am not as good as CGee with the acronyms about laughing so I will just say I laughed my tail off!!!!!

curly123053
curly123053 02/03/13 - 03:05 pm
Sicko

I hope they checked it for DNA. If the man has a record they would find out who he is and if he is infected with something.

KSL
KSL 02/03/13 - 04:19 pm
I would change blood pressure

I would change blood pressure prescription right away. If what you say is true, sweetson, couldn't he have the decency to take the bowl to the restroom and clean it up? Not just leave it.

OpenCurtain
OpenCurtain 02/03/13 - 04:22 pm
I'd recommend a 48 Hour

Non-voluntary Mental Eval and the immediate collection of any weapons he may own.

An If I were the judge
I would also BAN him from any North Augusta Store until his Mental Eval came back clean. Then I'd lay a Public Health charge and a Public Indecency charge on him for $999 each, with 2 years probation and 416 hours of community service warnings.

The 416 hours would be standing on a corner for 2 hours Sat and Sun noon to 2pm with a well worded sign explaining to all what he did.

KSL
KSL 02/03/13 - 04:32 pm
Your idea is good, OC, as

Your idea is good, OC, as always.

triscuit
triscuit 02/03/13 - 06:42 pm
Why do they sell mixing bowls

Why do they sell mixing bowls at a grocery store?

corgimom
corgimom 02/03/13 - 06:55 pm
When they don't have bowls,

When they don't have bowls, they just pee on the floor. He showed great sensitivity and consideration for others, he's a classy guy.

KSL
KSL 02/03/13 - 07:03 pm
tris

Have you you been in a grocery store recently? They sell all kinds of kitchen appliances. Decorative dishes, as well. Geeezz!

Willow Bailey
20603
Willow Bailey 02/03/13 - 07:59 pm
YUCKIE, DOUBLE YUCKIE!

Oh, NO! KSL! You didn't just suggest it would have been better to have taken the bowl to the restroom and cleaned it up!!!! I'll never buy a mixing bowl again.

Willow Bailey
20603
Willow Bailey 02/03/13 - 07:40 pm
As to the pp-er, he could be

As to the pp-er, he could be on ambien.

Sweet son
Sweet son 02/03/13 - 07:57 pm
Can't make this stuff up!!!

Hats off to all of us who got a laugh out of the story and for whatever reason maybe we should feel sorry for or mad at the guy who peed in the bowl!

This is why the AC comment section is good!!!

thecraftman
thecraftman 02/03/13 - 08:45 pm
what aisle

I wonder what aisle he would of went on if he had to do number two?

itsanotherday1
itsanotherday1 02/03/13 - 08:57 pm
I take BP medicine, and have

I take BP medicine, and have taken different acting types. I've never had the urge strike me to the point I couldn't make it to the bathroom or a tree by the road. I also do not have a gallbladder, which can put you in a number 2 tight. Still no bowls, though I had to jump in the lake once when riding my mountain bike....

bdouglas
bdouglas 02/03/13 - 10:27 pm
Guys, I just got back from

Guys, I just got back from Kroger in NA and I scored an AWESOME deal on a new mixing bowl! Was on clearance, but it looked just like new!

Willow Bailey
20603
Willow Bailey 02/03/13 - 11:00 pm
bdouglas, about that covered

bdouglas, about that covered dish supper we invited you to.......

IAD, I think I now know more about you than I should:)

PUPPYMOMMA
PUPPYMOMMA 02/04/13 - 12:26 am
I hope he put the seat back

I hope he put the seat back down, I mean the lid back on it.