Crime & Courts

Richmond Co. | Columbia Co. | Aiken Co. |

Masked men rob Sand Bar Ferry store

Saturday, Nov. 3, 2012 9:18 PM
Last updated 9:39 PM

Police were searching for two men Saturday night after an armed robbery on Sand Bar Ferry Road.

Around 8:45 p.m., Richmond County deputies responded to The Food Stop at 545 Sand Bar Ferry Road, authorities said.

A witness said two men came in and demanded money at gunpoint. They were described as black, one tall and the other short, both wearing all black including black masks over their faces. They fled on foot.

itsanotherday1
itsanotherday1 11/03/12 - 09:29 pm
Holiday season is coming,

so expect a lot more of the same. RCSO needs to implement stakeouts with STK latitude.

OpenCurtain
OpenCurtain 11/04/12 - 06:47 am
YARD

Yet Another Robbery Downtown.

They finger point at the south side, but seems Downtown has it equal share of robberies lately.

seenitB4
seenitB4 11/04/12 - 08:12 am
Ok now let me see if I have this

They were black---wearing all black---with black masks...GOTCHA
That is enough to go on....look in the black of night for these crooks......

Little Lamb
Little Lamb 11/04/12 - 08:42 am
Stakeouts

You might have a few stakeouts between now and January. Next year, it all depends on who wins the election.

seenitB4
seenitB4 11/04/12 - 08:45 am
Stakeouts

Stakeouts would nip this in the bud,......it worked B4 & it will work again......

OpenCurtain
OpenCurtain 11/04/12 - 08:54 am
A Roundtree vs. Sanders Stakeout

Roundtree -
Greets the robbers at the door.
Asks them why they are doing this.
Asks them to refrain from conducting the activity,
Asks them if them wish counseling.
When this fails he offers them a 2nd chance.

Sanders
FREEZE! DO NOT MOVE OR I WILL SHOOT!
You are going to jail, we will let the Court sort this out.

You see we do have our chooses on Nov 6th.

JRC2024
JRC2024 11/04/12 - 10:06 am
Lay these types out for a

Lay these types out for a nap.

soapy_725
soapy_725 11/04/12 - 10:10 am
Not the CBD

for countyman/Deke. (-:

OpenCurtain
OpenCurtain 11/04/12 - 01:06 pm
April65 - You are correct

I openly admit to problems with the English grammar.
In fact, I took English 101 2x just to pass it with a low 75 (2.4/4.0).

Yes I really have a screwed up language foundation.
4 years in Germany - 2 in British Army Schools (Language foundation years.)

Yes I have 2 degrees GA. Military College 1984-86 Assoc in Data Processing Stan Smith - CS Head Mr. Lawson - Dean & Liberty Univ 1991-95 BS-BA Dean - Jerry Falwell So what of it?

With all that out of the way,
No I do not know what is best.
I feel however, like many of my age bracket I know what is right and wrong and have and opinion.

You are new so maybe you don't understand yet.
Many of us read around the typo's for the point the writer is trying to make. Not play word smith.

I am guessing maybe my point was validated, because you have attacked the person instead of the point.

Something a famous philosopher more less said over 1800 years ago.

countyman
20129
countyman 11/04/12 - 01:27 pm
East Augusta.. The real

East Augusta.. The real downtown is the Central Business District.

Tullie
Tullie 11/04/12 - 08:01 pm
April65

I see you chose to write a post just to pick on OpenCurtain.

Most of us read typo here and choose to ignore it. We make that choice because we are not applying for a job, writing a paper article, or at work.

There are times when some posters get the best of us and we have to call for a translation.

I feel the thump on the head was unjustified because he was writing on a forum, it was still understandable, I like him and agree with a lot of things he says, and he was telling us a joke.

So there..

OpenCurtain
OpenCurtain 11/05/12 - 10:20 am
Thanks to everybody .

But in all honesty, the English Lit thump on the head was somewhat deserved and in fact I voted the persons score up.

We all have learned the benefit of reexamination based on opposing views and at times based on the criticism of others.
Some times its earned, sometimes it is not. But, these views make us stop and think outside ourselves.

Once again my thanks to everyone including 04-65.

---------------------------------
- Serious Button OFF -

So, I am asking for a 2nd chance, I am a changed man now and promise, if elected AC Word Smith, not to make the same mistakes...) ;-)

lifelongresident
lifelongresident 11/05/12 - 11:42 am
2 of barry's kids, ran right

2 of barry's kids, ran right to the projects and sand bar manor, i guess they had to rob the store because their EBT ran out

Many black colleges struggling

Although Paine has struggled with its own failures over the past several years, HBCUs across the nation are dealing with some of the same troubles that are threatening their missions and existence.