Crime & Courts

Richmond Co. | Columbia Co. | Aiken Co. |

Police seek 2 men in Huddle House robbery

Richmond County investigators are searching for two men who robbed a Tobacco Road Huddle House early Sunday morning.

According to Sgt. Dan Carrier, the masked gunmen entered the restaurant, at 2626 Tobacco Road, and demanded cash. They fled with an undisclosed amount of money.

seenitB4
seenitB4 09/16/12 - 04:59 pm
Nip it!

Bring on the stakeouts...

Jake
Jake 09/16/12 - 05:41 pm
2 men

Well that really narrows it down as far as a description.

KSL
KSL 09/16/12 - 06:15 pm
Nip it, nip it, nip it in

Nip it, nip it, nip it in the bud! Just a quote from Barney.

seenitB4
seenitB4 09/16/12 - 06:23 pm
Like Jake said

They gave us enough to go on...2 men---so just look for 2 men :)

I loved Barney....esp. when he said nip it...☺

OpenCurtain
OpenCurtain 09/16/12 - 06:23 pm
WWWWHH

As a rule of thumb I would like to read a story with all the basics.
So let me re-write this.
"2 men robbed the Huddle House on tobacco rd. Sunday morning.
No other facts are available." I could tweet that and save ink.

How are citizens to help without useful info?

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 09/16/12 - 06:33 pm
At Lease

they still are staying in Richmond County.

seenitB4
seenitB4 09/16/12 - 06:40 pm
Naaah

They are biting on the edge of columbia county....you just don't have a huddle house nearby yet..

They are coming..

dichotomy
dichotomy 09/16/12 - 06:48 pm
Another quiet Sunday morning

Another quiet Sunday morning in South Augusta. Too bad there was nobody available to shoot them. That's how all of these little South Augusta punks need to end up......SHOT.....and we need to be making it sooner rather than later. The cops only have to show up 10 minutes later and write a report either way.

KSL
KSL 09/16/12 - 07:40 pm
I don't have a clue about the

I don't have a clue about the numbers of people available for stakeouts in Richmond Co. I can not imagine they have enough. Is picking and choosing enough of a deterrent, assuming the criminals have no prior information as to where the limited stakeouts will be.

I simply don't know and I am admitting that.

Seems to me, stakeouts work very well when there is advanced knowledge of a crime.

rebellious
rebellious 09/16/12 - 09:02 pm
Me and the Wife

Eat at that Huddle House sometimes. Wished Ida been there. Coulda tested out the new Judge. Taurus 410 or .45. Got the carry permit. I wonder if I could have cleared leather in time. Crap, why can't I get a break and be at the right place at the right time?

Choot em, Lizabet.

Dead Men tell no tales.

OpenCurtain
OpenCurtain 09/17/12 - 06:13 am
Huddle House Security Cameras

Maybe sharing a few photos of the thugs, taken by the security cameras, might help?

JRC2024
JRC2024 09/17/12 - 07:45 am
Rebellious, I agree with

Rebellious, I agree with everything you ssaid. Maybe they should start flashing alot of cash around at certain resturants and have a stakeout. The criminals would get the info and the deptuty would get the criminal when they came for the take. Good enough for me.

Discussionstarter
Discussionstarter 09/17/12 - 04:52 pm
A few dead robbers will make some people think twice.

Plus... it will save the taxpayers alot of money with respect to jail time, etc.