Crime & Courts

Richmond Co. | Columbia Co. | Aiken Co. |

Kidnapped teen found after 2-hour search

Thursday, Aug 9, 2012 12:51 PM
Last updated 9:06 PM

A teen who was allegedly kidnapped has been located in Richmond County.

Richmond County sheriff’s deputies began searching for 18-year-old Taija Seward after she was reportedly kidnapped by two women from a home on Alene Circle in Meadowbrook about 11:50 a.m.

Officers from agencies along Interstate 20 searched for the gold-colored Chevrolet Equinox the victims and two suspects were last seen in. The vehicle had been reported stolen from DeKalb County.

The suspects and victim were located by Richmond County deputies about 1:30 p.m.

pommom38
pommom38 08/09/12 - 01:54 pm
Kidnapped?

Ok.. 18 years old, we'll go with that.
Why do I get the feeling there is going to be an update to this one, and not about it being a real kidnapping?

happychimer
happychimer 08/09/12 - 03:44 pm
there is no sense in blaiming

there is no sense in blaming the victim. She might have been kidnapped.It can happen.I know.

pommom38
pommom38 08/09/12 - 04:51 pm
Huh?

At least know what you're talking about before posting please. No one *blamed* a victim.
Still info missing, maybe it will be updated again :-)

happychimer
happychimer 08/09/12 - 04:57 pm
I do know what I am talking

I do know what I am talking about. I picked up on your comment. It appears to mean you doubt that the 18 yr old was kidnapped. If I am wrong, I apologize. I am just very sensitive when it comes to not believing a kidnapping victim.

allhans
allhans 08/10/12 - 07:45 pm
So. Was she kidnapped or

So. Was she kidnapped or not?