Crime & Courts Richmond Co. | Columbia Co. | Aiken Co. |

Police seek help to identify ATM break-in suspect

Sunday, July 22, 2012 5:40 PM
Last updated 9:39 PM

North Augusta Public Safety is asking for the public’s help in identifying an ATM break-in suspect.

Back | Next
NAPS is seeking help in identifying this man.  Special
Special
NAPS is seeking help in identifying this man.

A man broke into the building that houses the SRP Federal Credit Union ATM at 5:34 a.m. Saturday, authorities said. He was driving a van with a “dark top and light bottom,” and a broken driver’s side brake light.

Anyone with information can contact North Augusta Public Safety at 803-279-2121.

Conservative Man
Conservative Man 07/22/12 - 09:28 pm
Wow!

A North Augusta crime wave!!

Just My Opinion
Just My Opinion 07/22/12 - 09:31 pm
dich, you need to add a third

dich, you need to add a third jail offense....for having the bad taste and sense to wear a Georgia Tech hoodie!

bdouglas
bdouglas 07/22/12 - 11:31 pm
@JMO: When did GA Tech change

@JMO: When did GA Tech change their name to the Mizzou Tigers?

stillamazed
stillamazed 07/23/12 - 07:30 am
Mizzou Tigers

University of Missouri not GA Tech.......

cheapster505
cheapster505 07/23/12 - 11:17 am
all dat missing

all that s missing is the "HI MOM"

Just My Opinion
Just My Opinion 07/23/12 - 12:08 pm
LOL!!! Well, that mistake is

LOL!!! Well, that mistake is on me, guys! Pretty funny....I immediately ASSUMED it was Georgia Tech! I never looked at the other photo. Dang..I guess I need to send my apologies to all the Georgia Tech fans, huh? Sorry guys!

bdouglas
bdouglas 07/23/12 - 02:27 pm
@JMO: Oh no, there's still no

@JMO: Oh no, there's still no good reason to be a GA Tech fan... (c;

BamaMan
BamaMan 07/23/12 - 03:09 pm
Sheez

This shouldn't take long........they had an even better picture of him on the news this morning. Cameras, people!! They're everywhere!!

FLIPPED OUT
FLIPPED OUT 07/24/12 - 08:06 am
Will it ever end ?

Will it ever end ?

Hot temps increase worries about children left alone in cars
Despite continual warnings by police and child advocates, the number of children dying in hot cars is already close to surpassing last year with five months left in 2016.