Crime & Courts

Richmond Co. | Columbia Co. | Aiken Co. |

Police looking for credit card thief

Friday, June 29, 2012 6:29 PM
Last updated 11:52 PM

The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help identifying a woman who used stolen credit cards to purchase more than $2,500 in merchandise, including over $100 at McDonald’s.

Back | Next
RCSO

The cards were stolen from an Evans woman’s purse June 20 while she was running errands, an incident report said.

The thief used the cards in Augusta, Columbia County, and Thomson, an e-mail from investigator Clinton Faison said. Anyone with any information is asked to call the investigation unit at (706) 821-1020 and leave a message for Faison.

No_Longer_Amazed
No_Longer_Amazed 06/29/12 - 07:11 pm
What pictures?

"The pictures are from the Macy’s at the Augusta Mall."

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 06/29/12 - 07:43 pm
I think I know that women by

I think I know that women by looking at her picture.

Georgialina
Georgialina 06/29/12 - 09:56 pm
Seriously Mickey D's?

How in the world do you spend $100 at McDonalds? Not my favorite place to eat. I can't see spending $1 there much less $100. (Just my opinion of course) I just don't get how dumb some crooks can be. Does she think a clerk at McDonalds is not going to remember a $100 purchase? Way to get remembered so he/she can pick up out of a photo lineup when you get arrested.

tanbaby
tanbaby 06/30/12 - 08:16 am
but the $100 she spent on her

but the $100 she spent on her "chirruns" at McD's will cut back on the EBT she has to use to feed them this week.....

TrulyWorried
TrulyWorried 06/30/12 - 04:07 pm
Credit Card thief

post rewards for all those crooks and use some of the dope money collected - keep a GOOD record of it all and let's see if something good can come of it. Only a suggestion - I bet it will do wonders bringing in a lot of wanted criminals!

And while I am at it - even though we are in the technical age - one should still strive to spell correctly. Errors CAN occur but to use proper English is still a plus!

lifelongresident
lifelongresident 07/02/12 - 09:43 am
she's innocent, she did it

she's innocent, she did it because of trayvonn, slavery made her do it, she can't read because she's black, the man is keeping her down. she needs to get money to get "baby's daddy" out of jail on bail, my daughter didn't mean it she just got caught up...there i think i covered all excuses...some one help me by adding a few more excuses that will be forthcoming when she is caught