Crime & Courts

Richmond Co. | Columbia Co. | Aiken Co. |

Man exposes himself to North Augusta waitress

Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2011 8:15 AM
Last updated 9:41 PM

NORTH AUGUSTA — Police say a man exposed himself Monday to a 19-year-old Sonic waitress, and he’s done it before.

The victim told North Augusta Department of Public Safety officers that she brought the suspect his food around 7:30 a.m. and the man was sitting in his car with this pants unzipped.

He then drove away from the business on the 1000 block of Edgefield Road in a black Mustang, but the woman gave police the tag of the vehicle, which is registered to a man on the 500 block of Sweetwater Road, according to a report.

Police plan to prepare a photo lineup so that the victim can identify the suspect. The victim said this is the second time the suspect has done this.

seenitB4
seenitB4 11/29/11 - 09:22 am
I'm glad women don't have the

I'm glad women don't have the need to do this......I don't think I've ever heard of a female pulling into a drive thru restaurant & exposing their privates..

wondersnevercease
wondersnevercease 11/29/11 - 09:53 am
glad she got the tag

glad she got the tag number...............

paulwheeler
paulwheeler 11/29/11 - 10:29 am
Thankfully no one has yet

Thankfully no one has yet made light of identifying the suspect from a photo lineup...

allhans
allhans 11/29/11 - 10:50 am
paulwheeler. It would serve

paulwheeler. It would serve the guy right.

55 F-100
55 F-100 11/29/11 - 11:12 am
It was a misdemeanor assault.

It was a misdemeanor assault.

drjoe
drjoe 11/29/11 - 01:40 pm
The evidence will never stand

The evidence will never stand up in court.

stillamazed
stillamazed 11/29/11 - 01:58 pm
Seenitb4, ask a trucker how

Seenitb4, ask a trucker how many women expose themselves, they can tell you some stories of women doing it.

seenitB4
seenitB4 11/29/11 - 02:13 pm
Well lordy-lordy....I'll have

Well lordy-lordy....I'll have to talk with Roadkill & see how many he has bumped into.:)

rmajor
rmajor 11/29/11 - 02:18 pm
You know....it's seems

You know....it's seems comical to some, but in 2007, I was sitting in Barnes and Nobles reading and their was a grouping of club chairs and a table. I was there alone, and a gentleman came over and nodded if he could sit. I of course, nodded back, "yes", I mean who cares really. Well, I was totally engrossed in my book, when I finally look up briefly enough to see that this man had positioned a large, picture book over his private parts and he was masturbating. Shocked and scared, I jumped up and ran to the counter and told the clerk. He immediately went and searched in the back and the bathrooms. I didn't stay to see what happened, I just left. This is disgusting. Maybe some people find it comical, but it's not. It's very disturbing to see something like this from a stranger. I saw a story later this year where this same person (I noticed how he looked), was caught masturbating outside of a women's dressing room in Macy's. It's not funny. Not at all. Little girls and women. Not funny at all.

augusta citizen
augusta citizen 11/29/11 - 04:59 pm
rmajor, I remember that story

rmajor, I remember that story too. Gross!

david jennings
david jennings 11/29/11 - 05:55 pm
While I agree the guy has a

While I agree the guy has a serious problem, I have to ask seeniitb4,are you saying women are not exhibitionist?

seenitB4
seenitB4 11/29/11 - 06:15 pm
Jennings....Of course they

Jennings....Of course they can be BUT usually they are paid to exhibit their goods...(strippers)

I do remember getting off from work late one night in Augusta & a man came out from behind a car with his exhibit in hand......I have never seen a woman do that.....needless to say I left faster than ever B4(pronto)

dstewartsr
20389
dstewartsr 11/29/11 - 06:30 pm
You should have looked over,

You should have looked over, and very casually, and loudly. commented, "Hmmm- looks like a penis. Only much smaller."

Taylor B
Taylor B 11/29/11 - 06:32 pm
Normally embarrassment works.

Normally embarrassment works. Should have made a tater tot joke and laughed at the guy...

david jennings
david jennings 11/29/11 - 06:41 pm
Well we know the issue here

Well we know the issue here and I agree this behavior is not acceptable at all. This sort of thing is comical in the sense it is so ridiculous, but I realize at the same time it is not funny at all. And then the post under "seenitb4", I couldn't help but comment.

bjphysics
bjphysics 11/29/11 - 06:43 pm
I have an alibi.

I have an alibi.

Just My Opinion
Just My Opinion 11/29/11 - 06:43 pm
Alright, I have to give props

Alright, I have to give props to the sophmoric humor from drjoe! THAT was funny, right there!

nothin2show4it
nothin2show4it 11/29/11 - 07:23 pm
seen it, I've seen a couple

seen it, I've seen a couple of women do it in my life.

Well when the guy orders pop-tarts you should realize he is a flasher.

wondersnevercease
wondersnevercease 11/29/11 - 08:06 pm
When this happens ....it's

When this happens ....it's best to just look at the pervert and point and laugh.....................................loudly.

shrimp for breakfast
shrimp for breakfast 11/29/11 - 11:55 pm
Haven't heard about any

Haven't heard about any Flashers lately. At least the girl was of age and not a child.
I grew up when STREAKNG was en vouge.
I never did it but I saw a few in my day. Men and women. Ah for the good ole days when running naked through a public place was considered a fad!

Vogtle workers see both reactor projects

Some veterans of the nuclear industry were at the site south of Augusta to see the complex network of rebar and concrete rising out of the ground in the 1970s and ’80s. Now, they are back.