Crime & Courts

Richmond Co. | Columbia Co. | Aiken Co. |

2 women reportedly fight about fighting

Two women supposedly traded blows Monday in a dispute over their children's fighting , a Richmond County sheriff's report said.

The complainant, Denise Daniels, told a deputy about 8:30 p.m. in the 1900 block of Broad Street that Tila Henley hit her and her child with her fist, according to a report.

Henley replied that it was actually Daniels who had hit her in the face, the report states. The deputy said he didn't see any injuries on either woman.

Suzy Q
Suzy Q 09/16/10 - 02:24 am
Geez, I wonder where the kids

Geez, I wonder where the kids learned to settle things by fighting???

chascush
chascush 09/16/10 - 06:45 am
These women are products of

These women are products of guvamint schools and the kids are learning well.

bree026
bree026 09/16/10 - 07:07 am
Petty....

Petty....

johnston.cliff
johnston.cliff 09/16/10 - 07:54 am
I like jello and bikinis when

I like jello and bikinis when my women fight.

themaninthemirror
themaninthemirror 09/16/10 - 08:04 am
IF this woman had hit my

IF this woman had hit my child with her fist, the only reason they would have had to call police is to help scrape her off the pavement. It does not matter their economic or social status, but the mother of the child that was hit must no be much of a fighter.

billoftt
billoftt 09/16/10 - 08:39 am
Okay, what I said about the

Okay, what I said about the guy that showed up drunk in court on a public intoxication charge goes for this as well: Does anyone else here envision this article reproduced in the "Weird but True" news sections of several thousand media outlets across the world?

mable8
mable8 09/16/10 - 08:36 am
Children learn by

Children learn by example--these "ladies" have set the wrong one. Although the officer did not see any 'injuries' on the women, he should have arrested the one for striking a child.

maggiemae
maggiemae 09/16/10 - 08:43 am
I always miss out on the fun

I always miss out on the fun things.

gnumbgnuts
gnumbgnuts 09/16/10 - 09:00 am
Was anyone arrested? Is this

Was anyone arrested? Is this REALLY a story?

MomInRC
MomInRC 09/16/10 - 09:13 am
This is off topic, but I had

This is off topic, but I had to say to Billoftt, I can't wait to show my sons your avatar. They crack up every time those commercials come on!

fontana
fontana 09/16/10 - 09:14 am
Typical day in the

Typical day in the neighborHOOD!

inform
inform 09/16/10 - 10:25 am
why they even called the

why they even called the police, a real emergency could of been taking place while taking time to report this stupid dispute that could of been avoided. Raise your kids right by getting yourself together so you can lead by example.

Chascush why even go there it happens in the wealthiest areas too! Private sector recipients can be just as simple minded.

Rolling Eyes
Rolling Eyes 09/16/10 - 10:28 am
Were the kids fighting about

Were the kids fighting about which one has the best mother?

Richmnd Cty Votr
Richmnd Cty Votr 09/16/10 - 10:29 am
Exactly what type of people

Exactly what type of people is GA Breeding? Jerry Springer come quick GA could have your next years lineup. Bus drivers letting the kids on the bus drive, moms fighting over their children fighting and men showing up to court drunk.

grinder48
grinder48 09/16/10 - 11:03 am
lovely ...

lovely ...

billoftt
billoftt 09/16/10 - 11:35 am
MomInRC, Wilford Brimly is

MomInRC, Wilford Brimly is THE MAN!! And the way he says "Diabeetus" just fills him with even more awesomeness!

chadwick323i
chadwick323i 09/16/10 - 05:13 pm
I got to agree with

I got to agree with gnumbgnuts. Is this really a story for the paper? And I also have to agree with fontana; its a typical day in the neighborHOOD!

scooterdad
scooterdad 09/16/10 - 09:42 pm
It's a great story for the

It's a great story for the paper. As I looked over the headlines, it's the first one I picked. I hate blah news. Gimmie 2 moms fightin' anytime. Now thats news!

FallingLeaves
FallingLeaves 09/17/10 - 11:52 am
These women apparently think

These women apparently think its okay to handle what should be a discipline issue by physical means instead. They certainly are setting a bad example, if what is reported is true. They should use their brains instead of their fists.

Longtime Red Devils coach honored

LINCOLNTON, Ga. - Larry Campbell slowly walked into the stadium like he had done countless times before. But on this night, Campbell walked out of his stadium.