TUESDAY: Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce Women In Business luncheon, topic is interviewing skills; 11:30 a.m.; Legends Club, 2701 Washington Road, Augusta; $25 for members, $35 for nonmembers; (706) 821-1318
THURSDAY: Greater Aiken Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours; 5 p.m.; Aiken Center for the Arts, 122 Laurens St. SW, Aiken; free for members; (803) 649-1200
THURSDAY: Shaw Financial Group Seminar on stocks, bonds and mutual funds; 6 p.m.; DoubleTree, 2651 Perimeter Parkway, Augusta; free; (706) 364-8800
AUG. 28: Greater North Augusta Chamber of Commerce AM Connection; 7:15 a.m.; North Augusta Community Center, 495 Brookside Ave., North Augusta; $15 for members, $25 for nonmembers; (803) 279-2323
• Free counseling for small-business owners and entrepreneurs; SCORE, a nonprofit volunteer organization, helps with developing business and marketing plans, record keeping, or general business problems; (706) 793-9998 in Augusta, (803) 279-2323 in North Augusta and (803) 641-1111 in Aiken.
• Business Network International chapter meetings are held weekly across the area. To learn more, visit bni-scga.com for chapter listings or contact Amy D. Kilpatrick at email@example.com or (706) 364-9872.
• Real estate career seminars; 7 p.m. Tuesdays, 4434 Columbia Road, Suite 204, Martinez, (706) 364-4234
• Free small-business consulting; Small Business Development Center, Enterprise Mill, 1450 Greene St., Suite 3500, Augusta; helps with developing or updating business plans and financial projections, identifying sources of capital, establishing record-keeping, accessing market data, creating marketing strategies, strategic planning and suppliers; by appointment; (706) 721-4545
• Eliminate Your Mortgage and Consumer Debt workshop;
7:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, Hawthorn Suites, 4049 Jimmie Dyess Parkway; free; RSVP, (706) 564-5885
• President’s Club; reinforcement of sales training systems; 8:30 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, 699 Broad St., Suite 1001, Augusta; (706) 432-0040