The young professionals selected as the "Top 10 in 10" entered into a competitive nomination process in March. The program highlights professionals ages 25 to 35 in the area.
Each recipient is featured in the June/July issue of Augusta Magazine and will be honored at the chamber's Member Economic Luncheon on June 17.
Nominations were reviewed by a panel of business leaders in Augusta. The following have been named the Augusta region's Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch:
- Caroline Ashe, Realtor at Blanchard & Calhoun Real Estate
- Kristina Baggott, director of marketing at Comcast
- Rebecca Best, director of marketing, SME & Co. CPAs
- Helen Trotter Caldwell, Deposit Development Office at Georgia Bank & Trust
- Al Dallas, client relations manager at RBW Logistics
- Davis Dunaway, partner at Hull Barrett PC
- Dr. Audra Ford, staff family physician at Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center
- Melissa Furman, assistant dean of outcomes at Augusta State University's Hull College of Business
- Lynnsey Gardner, morning anchorwoman for WRDW-TV
- Rebekah Henry, executive director of Gertrude Herbert Institute of Art