The Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Augusta Magazine, has selected the 2013 Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals To Watch.
Each recipient is featured in the June/July issue of Augusta Magazine and will receive a nomination to the 2013 Georgia Trend’s 40 Under 40 Competition.
They will also be honored July 25 at the chamber’s Member Economic Luncheon.
The following have been named:
• Wesley Turner, attorney, Fleming & Nelson LLP
• Drew Weigl, architect, Dickinson Architects
• Catherine Stewart, development coordinator, Children’s Hospital of Georgia
• Dr. Adam Goldberg, dentist, Goldberg Dental Group
• Adam King, associate attorney, Nicholson Revell LLP
• Wesley Zamzow, development director, Georgia Regents University
• Adam Williams, accountant, The Cleveland Group CPAs
• Jennifer Gagnon, district sales manager, ADP
• Chris Cosby, chief operating officer, Doctors Hospital
• Carrie Hodge, vice president, Georgia Bank and Trust
Nominations were reviewed by a committee of business leaders in Augusta.
The Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch was started in 2009 by the Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce to highlight 10 young professionals, ages 25-35, in the Augusta region.