An anonymous donor on Wednesday offered a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the two men who used a metal bat or pipe in the attack on Wesley Spires and Ashley Solesbee.
The conditions of the reward are as follows:
• The money will be held by Phillip Scott Hibbard, PC.
• The reward recipient may not be an employee of the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office.
• If an arrest is made within 60 days, the reward will stay in trust via the law firm until conviction, provided that conviction occurs within 24 months.
• If no conviction occurs within 24 months, the reward is null and void.
• If no arrest is made within 60 days, the reward is null and void.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office at (706) 821-1080. Callers may remain anonymous.