Augusta Traffic Engineering and the Georgia Department of Transportations have announced closures that will affect traffic.
• The 1500 block of Wooten Road was closed Friday for a cave-in and will remain closed until repairs are complete. Repairs are estimated to take one week.
• Goss Lane, from Spellman Street to R.A. Dent Boulevard, will be closed from 6 a.m. today to 6 p.m. Thursday for repaving and the installation of a water chiller line.
• The 100 block of Eighth Street, from Broad to Reynolds streets, will be closed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. today for the parking of a crane.
• Several lanes will be closed from Monday through Thursday for curb and gutter maintenance and litter pickup. Closures include State Route 402, mile markers 196-201; State Route 10, mile markers 5-8 and 14-16.5; State Route 104, mile markers 4.9-7.51; State Route 383, mile markers 0-2.64.
• The southbound lane of the 800 block of James Brown Boulevard, from Barnes Lane to Walton Way, will be closed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday for utility repair.
• Signal activation and traffic pattern changes will begin on Deans Bridge Road just north of Interstate 520 on Tuesday.
– From staff reports