RICHMOND COUNTY’S 2012 HOMICIDES
• Tia K. Jordon, 40, of Hephzibah, was killed Jan. 5 in a murder-suicide at FPL Food, 1301 New Savannah Road. Police said her husband, Emanuel Donquail Jordan, 21, shot her and turned the gun on himself.
• Albert Dawayne Hawkins, 40, of 2272 Darlington Drive, died Jan. 7 at Medical College of Georgia Hospital after being stabbed at his home. His girlfriend Catherine Denise Gibson, 26, who lived with him, was charged with murder and possession of a knife during the commission of a crime.
• Doniel Jamal Hicks, 24, of the 800 block of Spruce Street, died Jan. 14 after being shot in the torso in the 200 block of East Telfair Street. Christopher Gary Smith, 24, was a suspect but has not been found.
• Kyle Austin Royal, 16, of the 2900 block of Clarkston Road, was fatally shot Jan. 16 in a vehicle at Magic City, 3200 Mike Padgett Highway. The case is unsolved.
• Cayce Vice, 21, and her unborn child died Jan. 28 after she was shot in the head in her apartment at The Greens on Washington Road. Vice’s boyfriend, Joshua Tremaine Jones, 26, has been charged in the death and in the death of Aiken Public Safety Master Cpl. Sandra Rogers.
• Jermaine Desmond Little, 32, died Feb. 4 after he was beaten outside Paul’s IGA on Greene Street on Feb. 1. Earnest Earl Dailey Jr., 38, was charged with murder March 14 after he surrendered to police.
• Truemaine Davon Jones, 27, of the 200 block of Japonica Avenue, died Feb. 5 after he was shot in a rear parking lot at River Glen Apartments, 201 E. Telfair Street. Soweto Kamau Moody, 18, was charged with murder, possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime and possession of a weapon by a convicted felon.
• Tyasia Phillips, 5, was taken off life support March 17 after she was abused by her father in his home in the 2900 block of Gordon Highway. Willie Clifford Jones, 22, has been charged with murder.
• Anthony G. Olivet, 43, was discovered stabbed to death March 19 in his apartment at 2802 Fleming Avenue. Carl Garland Logan, 30, of Danville, Va., faces charges of murder and possession of a knife during the commission of a crime upon extradition. Logan, who is held in Houston on unrelated charges, also has warrants in Danville for the stabbing of two women.
• Daniel Stocker, 2, was discovered dead March 21 in a swimming pool full of trash at his home on Creighton Place. Police searched for the child after his mother reported he left the home while she was sleeping. The mother, Lisa Stocker, 37, was charged with murder
• Hunter Morris, 10, was shot to death March 26 by his 12-year-old neighbor at his friend’s home in Plantation Acres Trailer Park, 3962 Deans Bridge Road. The shooter dragged Morris’ body to an outside trash bin before being caught by a neighbor. The shooter was charged with involuntary manslaughter and pointing a weapon at another.
• Charlie Jones III, 19, was killed March 29 during a home invasion at a residence where he was staying in the 1400 block of Wrightsboro Road. Another victim, 19-year-old James Wright, was shot in the chin and arm. Ronny Rashad Bonner, 20; Deandre Marquette Brown, 20, and Willie Edward Hooper, 22, are charged with murder, aggravated assault, armed robbery, burglary and possession of a firearm during commission of a crime.
• Rocky Allen Moody, 23, died May 28 after being shot by his father, Robert Moody, 55, at a home on Red Bird Road. The father was charged with murder and possession of a firearm during commission of a crime.
• Walter Foster, 36, of St. Petersburg, Fla., died May 29 after being shot. Authorities believe Foster and Michael Brown, 28, went to the home of Kenyatta Moorehead, 33, of 3803 Shari St., to buy drugs. Brown and Foster were robbing Moorehead when the three began fighting over the handgun. Moorehead was shot in the knee and Foster was shot in the chest. Brown was charged with armed robbery, possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, theft by receiving stolen property and felony murder in connection with the death.
• William McClain, 63, died June 12 after being beaten in the head with a floor lamp at the old Days Inn, 444 Broad St. Bryant Willerson, 44, was charged with murder.
• Javares Alston, 38, was shot June 28 at his home in Windsor Court mobile home park on Windsor Spring Road. His roommate was also shot. Dequan Holmes, 17, was charged with murder, aggravated assault and possession of a handgun during the commission of a crime.
• Pr’Shawn Williams, 22, died July 5 after being shot in the head and upper leg outside Alter Ego’z, 1721 Gordon Highway. Devin Washington, 18, of Beech Island, was charged with aggravated assault, murder and possession of a firearm during commission of a crime.
• Tiffany Salter, 22, was found July 7 strangled outside her home, 4436 Reynolds St. in Hephzibah. Her boyfriend, Todd Goff, 24, was charged with murder.
• Anthony Dewayne King, 28, was found Aug. 3 shot in the chest in a wrecked car on Barnes Lane in an attempted carjacking. William Clark, 16, and Jeremiah Kelly, 15, were charged with malice murder, felony murder, three counts of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime and two counts of aggravated assault.
• Ollie Anderson III, 27, died Aug. 5 en route to the Gordon Motel after being stabbed by his live-in girlfriend during an argument at their home at Fox Trace Apartments. Tiffany Brown, 29, has been charged with murder.
• Keya Mitchell, 34, was fatally shot Aug. 19 at a Cedar Wood apartment on Richmond Hill Road. Her husband, Harvey Mitchell, 31, has been charged with murder, possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
• Joseph Williams, 64, was shot Aug. 21 during a robbery in the parking lot of his First Street apartment complex. Seth Rouzan, 26, and Ronnie Pontoon, 15, were charged with murder and armed robbery.
• Russell Boyd, 66, was shot once on Camille Street. Police believe the Oct. 10 shooting stemmed from an argument at a nearby residence. Ronnie Lee Berrian, 28, was charged with murder and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
• Tim Grooms, 59, of Lincolnton, was shot twice Oct. 16 in his aunt’s seventh-floor University Hospital room. His aunt’s husband, Charles Gorrell, 85, of Aiken, has been charged with murder and possession of a handgun during the commission of a crime.
• Samuel Hackett, 52, died Oct. 25 after being stabbed. Police found him with in his Dewitt Street home. The case is unsolved.
• Sandra Mae Studer, 42, was fatally shot in the head Nov. 9 at the home of her boyfriend, Daniel Robert Gray, 51, on Bath Patterson Road. Gray then turned the gun on himself. He died the next day.
• Demetrius Moore, 21, was fatally shot Nov. 13 during an attempted robbery in a stairwell at River Glen Apartments. Rayshawn Migeal Ward, 16, and Demariye Vontrell Glover, 17, were charged with murder. Glover was also charged with criminal attempt armed robbery and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
• De’John Grant, 20, died Dec. 1 after being shot on Dublin Drive off Barton Chapel Road around 8 p.m. At least one other person was injured. The case is unsolved.
• Michael Wickert, 48, was discovered Dec. 5 at a home at 1615 Keron Way, Hephzibah, where he had been assaulted. Joseph Leon-Guerrero, 33, Leslie Blair, 41, and Larry Lawson Norton Jr., 31, were charged with murder. Leon-Guerrero and Norton were also charged with theft by taking motor vehicle.
• Hester Wilfred Jackson, 56, died Dec. 8 after being shot at his home at 2734 Willis Foreman Road. Police believe he interrupted a burglary. Deputies found his body early the next morning. The case is unsolved.
• Martez Davis, 16, was shot Dec. 19 in a backyard on the 2300 block of Amsterdam Drive. Verdre Lamont Scott, 16, was charged as an adult with felony murder. Police said Davis and Scott were attempting to rob James Erik Gibbons Jr., 17, who had recently stolen a truck, when Davis shot Gibbons in the leg. Gibbons returned fire, fatally shooting Davis.