Aiken County sheriff’s investigators have arrested 20 people in a narcotics crackdown.
According to a news release, the two-month investigation, which concluded Wednesday, resulted in 50 warrants on people who sold drugs to undercover officers.
Eleven of those suspects have been arrested, along with eight others who were found in possession of narcotics at the time of the arrests, authorities said.
Police have seized drugs worth about $6,000, including crack cocaine and marijuana, and have confiscated about $10,000 and five vehicles used in the sale of the narcotics.
Several agencies assisted the Aiken County Sheriff’s Office in the investigation.
Anyone with information on the remaining suspects is asked to contact Crimestoppers at (888) CRIMESC.
• Derico Bernard Davis, 25, North Augusta
• Daryl Lavaun Lakes, 34, North Augusta
• Mavaries Antonio Lakes, 30, North Augusta
• Cornelius Marquelle Simpkins, 24, Aiken
• Shavivados Jemal Simpkins, 26, Beech Island
• Keith Dion Young, 33, Warrenville
• Travis Lavelle Young, 33, Beech Island
• Tracey Donnell Sims, 37, Warrenville
• Alfred George Wagner III, 47, North Augusta
• Timothy Lee Morton, Hephzibah
• Rishawn Quindell Dunbar, 19, of Warrenville
• Joseph Robinson Jr., 58, Bath
• George O. Folk, 26, Warrenville
• Marcus Johnson, 27, Beech Island
• Richard Horace Maroney, 53, North Augusta
• Joseph Darnell Kemp, 29, Belvedere
• Cornelius Cullum, age not provided, Beech Island
• Ricardo Quentin Dunbar, 21, Warrenville
• Jerry J. Reed, age not provided, Graniteville
• Demarcus Lavar Young, 30, Trenton, S.C.
• Alfred Jamar Anthony, 21, Aiken
• Calvin Maxwell Peake, 26, Aiken
• Herman Lee Robinson, 48, Graniteville
• Roy Christopher Roton, 46, Springfield, S.C.
• Kevin Maurice Benjamin, 32, Aiken
• Lisa Marie Lexme, information not provided
• Jessica Nicole Ziccarelli, 31, Bath